By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Linkzmax said:
Agreed. Not on Stefl so much, though by process of elimination I would put him as scum. Wouldn't blame him at all if he's town for doing a bad job, given the flipped mafia strongman and redirector and knowing they must have a roleblocker as well.

Mine would be FF. He's fallen into his scum persona after being active early on. If I didn't think Smeags was actually mafia's roleblocker, I'd push his lynch today since he's the more experienced player if they're both mafia or we'd be eleiminating a daily/nightly threat if he's the arsonist.(or maybe cult leader)

If you're so suspicious of me, why don't you want me to roleclaim? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Well even if FF is a cultist, it should be relatively safe to let him go this night. Because the cult recruitment has already taken place. I will prefer to go with the alternative night recruitment theory because otherwise we are doomed.

HoS : Final-Fan

We now have a very good chance at winning this.

Just one more. Linkz, I would like your character name please.

NintendoPie said:
DanneSandin said:
NintendoPie said:
DanneSandin said:

Yes, and by cop I mean Trucks

Sensor can only detect how many Mafia are in a Lynch train. (If what I think Mario is saying is right.)

He detects scum. That's what he said. Scum.

Scum = Mafia? Right?

Scum= Everything not Town.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Final-Fan said:

Don't be shy - claim all you want!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

mantlepiecek said:
Well even if FF is a cultist, it should be relatively safe to let him go this night. Because the cult recruitment has already taken place. I will prefer to go with the alternative night recruitment theory because otherwise we are doomed.

He's Chell from Portal.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

Well I'm a Cop so I'm serving you coffee and donuts!

That's fine... I brought some pizza. *giggle*

Final-Fan said:
Linkzmax said:
Agreed. Not on Stefl so much, though by process of elimination I would put him as scum. Wouldn't blame him at all if he's town for doing a bad job, given the flipped mafia strongman and redirector and knowing they must have a roleblocker as well.

Mine would be FF. He's fallen into his scum persona after being active early on. If I didn't think Smeags was actually mafia's roleblocker, I'd push his lynch today since he's the more experienced player if they're both mafia or we'd be eleiminating a daily/nightly threat if he's the arsonist.(or maybe cult leader)

I never said I don't. I said I want at least a nameclaim. It's your choice to roleclaim or not given today's lynch is basically set in stone.

NintendoPie said:
DanneSandin said:

He detects scum. That's what he said. Scum.

Scum = Mafia? Right?

Usually cops can also get guilty scans on cults (but not SKs), though cops also detect SKs in some games. 

And by the way, I think it's very unlikely there is a cult that can kill since none of the deaths are unexplained that I recall, although I suppose it's conceivable that the "second SK" is in fact a cult. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Linkzmax said:
Final-Fan said:

I never said I don't. I said I want at least a nameclaim. It's your choice to roleclaim or not given today's lynch is basically set in stone.

Which is why I'm not roleclaiming, but if you think I'm mafia there'd be no downside from your perspective. 

TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:

He's Chell from Portal.

How do you know this?