By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

And FF, what do you make of the cult rumblings?

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:

Well that would take away the need to hear from NinPie... still no reason to lynch you before discussing everything though.

I suppose so.

And it'll be nice to spell my name correctly from now on. Now that was annoying. *giggle*

Linkzmax said:

Terrifying, and yet I don't think we should let it dominate our thoughts. 

It occurs to me that the town (including mafia) seems to have an awful lot of roleblockers/redirection, which would make it harder for the cult to grow.  That makes the cult theory more plausible.  However, I don't think today is the day to start freaking out about people we trust USED to be town getting potentially converted, since we have strong suspects today IMO - smeags and baalz. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Since it may not have been apparent. FF, what's your name?

Final-Fan said:
Linkzmax said:

Terrifying, and yet I don't think we should let it dominate our thoughts. 

It occurs to me that the town (including mafia) seems to have an awful lot of roleblockers/redirection, which would make it harder for the cult to grow.  That makes the cult theory more plausible.  However, I don't think today is the day to start freaking out about people we trust USED to be town getting potentially converted, since we have strong suspects today IMO - smeags and baalz

Problem is; Baalz is TWICE confirmed townie... Why is Baalz a suspect to you?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
Smeags said:
Linkzmax said:

Well that would take away the need to hear from NinPie... still no reason to lynch you before discussing everything though.

I suppose so.

And it'll be nice to spell my name correctly from now on. Now that was annoying. *giggle*

So you're evil Catherine. Was voting for Final-Fan a way to make him appear less guilty for the next days?

Signature goes here!

I still wanna hear from NintendoPie, cause you know, Smeags could be lying about being a roleblocker.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

So you're evil Catherine. Was voting for Final-Fan a way to make him appear less guilty for the next days?

No... I honestly don't have a good feeling about him. *laughs*

I mean, I know I'm being ridiculously transparent right now, but at this point I'm doing any collateral damage.

Throw me a bone, and don't let FF off the hook so easily.

Smeags said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I mean, I know I'm being ridiculously transparent right now, but at this point I'm doing any collateral damage.

EWOP (it's EWOP right?): but at this point I'm not doing any collateral damage.

Smeags said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Don't worry, he's not getting anywhere.

Signature goes here!