By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Linkzmax said:
mantlepiecek said:

Here is absolute proof that smeags is lying. That smeags is not town.

I don't need any convincing. I'm just waiting for NinPie and FF.

Hurry up and vote for me. Let's get this over with.

I'm a roleblock by the way. Blocked NintyPie last night.

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
If the flip is wrong baalz you gonna have some splainin to do

baalz you got some splainin to do

Considering your "legitimate reason" was obviously bullshit, your refusal to tell us exactly what the hell it was is unacceptable.  It is only smeags' incredible scumminess that makes me even undecided as to who to vote. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Linkzmax said:
The only thing that gives me pause about Baalz is NinPie's warning for us not to rush anything after night fell. Obviously those two would both have to be mafia for Baalz to be mafia, but the trouble is
1) Baalz would have to be a godfather.. Actually there's a decent chance of this and I don't see why Baalz won't claim why he was so adamant about radish.
2) Wonk would have had to guess Trucks would scan Baalz and redirected actions aimed at Baalz to an innocent scanning person instead.. Wonk is actually good enough to do the second, but I wouldn't have thought Trucks would be so obvious about his scan.
3) Trucks is also mafia.. The last can be ruled out because "lol Sensor is our only claimed investigative role".

This I have already suggested. Doesn't the godfather show up as "innocent" if scanned by a cop?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Linkzmax said:
mantlepiecek said:

Yep. Just thought I would post it up for those who don't see it.

Also agree that no need to end the day so quickly, let FF and Ninpie (especially) arrive.

Baalzamon said:
Vote: Smeags

There's a lot of posts you haven't bothered answering...

Around the Network

Let us have some fun

unvote : smeags

Yeah, OK - let's hear what the rest has to say...

Unvote Smeags

OK that did it. Baalz you are one lucky bastard.

Vote smeags

Should I answer the concerns people have about me or not, do you think, Linkz? I can answer some questions town has but I don't think it would actually get us any closer to scum, per se.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Several, including myself, would like your name at least.

Smeags said:
Linkzmax said:
mantlepiecek said:

Hurry up and vote for me. Let's get this over with.

I'm a roleblock by the way. Blocked NintyPie last night.

Well that would take away the need to hear from NinPie... still no reason to lynch you before discussing everything though.