By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@Smeags: This is how I see it: it's either you, Baalz or Mantle that's the scum from first day voting "no lynch" - and thus far I don't believe it's manty, perhaps Baalz (but that's a looong shot). Now, do you want to convince me not to vote you this day?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
@Smeags: This is how I see it: it's either you, Baalz or Mantle that's the scum from first day voting "no lynch" - and thus far I don't believe it's manty, perhaps Baalz (but that's a looong shot). Now, do you want to convince me not to vote you this day?

I... uh... have a nice singing voice? *laughs*

Dang... I might have to pull my role-card to stay alive, won't I?

Smeags said:
DanneSandin said:

I... uh... have a nice singing voice? *laughs*

Dang... I might have to pull my role-card to stay alive, won't I?

You know, when I faced my lynching back on day 2 I came clean with my name and role and made damn sure I gave all I got not to get lynched... Why aren't you? If you've read all of todays posts you'll see that I am suspicious towards Baalz. Why won't you even try??

rereading your answer to me I just figured out you're fishing for more time to find a suitable role in the wiki... nice done!!

DanneSandin said:

You know, when I faced my lynching back on day 2 I came clean with my name and role and made damn sure I gave all I got not to get lynched... Why aren't you? If you've read all of todays posts you'll see that I am suspicious towards Baalz. Why won't you even try??

You're a good man Danne. *pats back*

Anywho, I've already voted for Final-Fan. His eagerness to lynch people combined with inconsistant posting has me thinking he's anti-town.

I'll reveal my role only when it's absolutely necesary to. I'm not at that point... yet at least.

Around the Network
Smeags said:
DanneSandin said:

You're a good man Danne. *pats back*

Anywho, I've already voted for Final-Fan. His eagerness to lynch people combined with inconsistant posting has me thinking he's anti-town.

I'll reveal my role only when it's absolutely necesary to. I'm not at that point... yet at least.

I'll get you there then...

VOTE Smeag (Smeghead^^)

Smeags said:
mantlepiecek said:

That's it? I thought you read both mantle and mario's reasoning for radish's lynch. Now which is it? You read our reasoning or was it radishes attitude?

I heard that cult leaders like to speak in the third person. Gotcha!

Mario's reasoning:

Anyways, I am all caught up reading and tend to agree about Radish. He states he has "flavor" within his PM when no one else claimed as such. Also, he changed what that supposed flavor was the second time he posted it. I first assumed he was just summarizing it, but he put quotes around it both times. Normally this wouldn't be enough to warrant a vote, but he also claims his role is unlimited in uses. This is definitely not the norm in this game, as my role is limited to two uses. Also, others have said their roles are limited as well. To top it all off he has lied about never lying and acted serious when he said it (wrote it).

Plus the way he carried himself while defending

Equals a lynch. May I remind you that I was the second to last person to vote for him. So I wasn't exactly jumping on the lynch train...

Look at the bolded guys.

Smeags said:
DanneSandin said:

You'll pass? C'mon man, this is no time passing stuff like this... Can you at least hint at what it is?

I actually thought of a funny hint, but it's too obvious.

Honestly, like I've said before, the more roles are revealed, the easier it makes it for Mafia/3rd parties to plan and take advantage of the situation.

But I have used it more than once...

Bolded guys.

Smeags said:
mantlepiecek said:

So...tell me. You have used up your abilities and yet you don't tell us your role. Why?

It's not used up.

Like I said, it's a somewhat smaller role... so it's going to have more uses.

More bolded.

Here is absolute proof that smeags is lying. That smeags is not town.

The only thing that gives me pause about Baalz is NinPie's warning for us not to rush anything after night fell. Obviously those two would both have to be mafia for Baalz to be mafia, but the trouble is
1) Baalz would have to be a godfather.. Actually there's a decent chance of this and I don't see why Baalz won't claim why he was so adamant about radish.
2) Wonk would have had to guess Trucks would scan Baalz and redirected actions aimed at Baalz to an innocent scanning person instead.. Wonk is actually good enough to do the second, but I wouldn't have thought Trucks would be so obvious about his scan.
3) Trucks is also mafia.. The last can be ruled out because "lol Sensor is our only claimed investigative role".

Vote: Smeags

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

mantlepiecek said:

Here is absolute proof that smeags is lying. That smeags is not town.

I don't need any convincing. I'm just waiting for NinPie and FF.