By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

*facepalm*

umm... yeah, radish is doing a 'good' job at getting himself fucked...

Around the Network
radishhead said:

@ Stef: It sounds like a believeable character for the role, but it's so easy to fakeclaim in this game because it seems like people are from a massive variety of games. 

At the moment my main suspicions are on Trucks, because he'd normally be much more critical towards my gameplay than he is currently being - he seems to be holding himself back as if to distance himself from a lynch should one occur

Kiryu is one of hat favourite characters so there is a very good chance of him being here thats why i belive stefl.

I agree with you about Trucks, he's too quite and we all know how he hates bing mafia.

And this is true also for Linkz.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Noctis could be mafia; waiting out most of the first day because he thinks that another target will be locked onto by the time he gets there. I can imagine it now, he walks into the thread and -as planned -I am already being taken down; on L2, I'm still valiantly holding my ground, insisting that we'd better spend our time looking elsewhere. Noctis adds some "evidence" that's in reality just a remix of things that other people in the thread of said already. It causes a storm among the short-sighted and lynch-eager members of the town, and they lynch me. When I turn out town, most of them will go "ah well, it was only radish", but Noctis will know that he's got the town under his control from that moment onwards. That's a dangerous position for us to be.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

RolStoppable said:
radishhead said:

on me*

+ No, at least one of the people that's currently got a vote on me is mafia, and I think it's you.

What makes you so sure that at least one of the people who got a vote on you has to be mafia?

Because that's what I've always said throughout these rounds, and I've always been proven right. I believe that it's a case of reverse-reverse psychology. The mafia vote me because the townies think that the mafia would consider me an easy lynch, but since the townies believe this, they don't vote because they're afraid that the mafia will take over the vote train and leave them looking suspicious. The mafia are always considering killing me at night, but they can't shake off the feeling that they might one day be able to get the town to follow them on their lynch train.

I think I messed up halfway through that theory, but the moral of the story is that I generally understand what's happening here

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

RolStoppable said:
radishhead said:

on me*

+ No, at least one of the people that's currently got a vote on me is mafia, and I think it's you.

What makes you so sure that at least one of the people who got a vote on you has to be mafia?

They Voted him.

Come on Rol! Radish isnt that complex and i cant belive you dont get him yet.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
radishhead said:

Because that's what I've always said throughout these rounds, and I've always been proven right. I believe that it's a case of reverse-reverse psychology. The mafia vote me because the townies think that the mafia would consider me an easy lynch, but since the townies believe this, they don't vote because they're afraid that the mafia will take over the vote train and leave them looking suspicious. The mafia are always considering killing me at night, but they can't shake off the feeling that they might one day be able to get the town to follow them on their lynch train.

I think I messed up halfway through that theory, but the moral of the story is that I generally understand what's happening here

See Radish its really simple.

Mafia don't want to waste there valuable night kill on you and hope the town lynch you

while town don't want to waste there valuable lynch on you and hope the mafia kills you.

This dead lock situation is the reason why you always survive.

The moral of this story is that you have no clue period.

RolStoppable said:

If I have to choose between two idiots, I'll go back to the default option. Mainly because radish was given the chance to prove his worth today, but he declined to make use of it. He always promises improvement, but it never shows.

Unvote: stefl

Vote: radish

Maybe he feels inclined to finally go scum-hunting when we move him closer to a lynch.

Well, if you haven't already seen the improvements that I've been making throughout this round, then I have nothing against you wasting your day 1 lynch on me. I've already done so many things for the town that I didn't do throughout the whole of last round. I've outlined my suspicions, I've debated the actions of others, I've considered other people's points of view... I don't understand what else you want me to do - I've done more to help the town than almost everyone else in this round so far; I think that you have unrealistically high expectations to be honest

Watch me on YouTube!

Well, I should probably drop my support for Radish, since he actually had the perfect opportunity going after me, but he did not - I am thankfull now that I did not get lynched in order to give him another day of nothing...

radishhead said:
RolStoppable said:

If I have to choose between two idiots, I'll go back to the default option. Mainly because radish was given the chance to prove his worth today, but he declined to make use of it. He always promises improvement, but it never shows.

Unvote: stefl

Vote: radish

Maybe he feels inclined to finally go scum-hunting when we move him closer to a lynch.

Well, if you haven't already seen the improvements that I've been making throughout this round, then I have nothing against you wasting your day 1 lynch on me. I've already done so many things for the town that I didn't do throughout the whole of last round. I've outlined my suspicions, I've debated the actions of others, I've considered other people's points of view... I don't understand what else you want me to do - I've done more to help the town than almost everyone else in this round so far; I think that you have unrealistically high expectations to be honest

Radish, please never ever again judge yourself on improvements, you made none...

I'm not a particularly important role anyway, so it probably won't be a huge loss to the town

Watch me on YouTube!