By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
nen-suer said:
Linkzmax said:

Need I remind you how you also adimitted yesterday how powerful a JK is? Two of those make sense, but town having a limited Bus Driver while mafia has a redirector does not?

JK blocks who he protects and protects who he blocks that limitation and adding the fact that we may have no doc make sense yes.

If we have the doc then its unlikely we have 2 JB.

what are you trying to say Linkz? Baalz is scum ?

We've gone over this already. Obviously I was wrong about radish, but it doesn't make the role less powerful. Suggesting two no-limit JKs sounds bonkers, even if there's no doctor. Look at most of our claims and flipped town. JK isn't even really a hindrance in the block who he protects category.

No, I would guess Baalz is a limited-use roleblocker or jailkeeper, but still town. I don't think NinPie is scum, so that makes him clean to me.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
Linkzmax said:

mantlepiecek said:

I say the cult leader is nerfed in such a way that he can only recruit consecutive nights. That is, night 1, night 3, etc.

We are in luck. The cult is most probably only a group of 2 people right now.

Maybe you're right, but why would you say it's only a group of 2 people rather than 3?

Because he missed night 1. He was unamused when Rol was nightkilled. Hatmoza's flavor says it.

But again, the flavor going into night 3 said they're numbers were already increasing.

I think I know Baalz's role, I am just not sure if I should say it because I am almost 100% sure it's that. I am also sure he is a town.

nen-suer said:
Linkzmax said:
nen-suer said:
Linkzmax said:

Also of note: nen, Mantle, and Danne aren't on the lynch. If there's a cult, 2 of these 3 must be scum. Mantle is mutually exclusive with Smeags anyway, so that would make nen and Danne gaurenteed scum.

Can someone make sense of what Linkz is saying here ?!! I mean WTH is that ?!

Try to keep up nen. If we're looking for 5 scum and 3 are on the lynch, that means 2 were not on it. Even if there's no cult it means at least 1 of the 3 is still a baddie.

Riiighhht.....lets just focus at the 3/5 for now okay.

I never suggested to look outside of those on the lynch, just something to keep in mind down the line. However, this manhunt does rely on Mario actually being Town Sensor, which is an inherent flaw.

mantlepiecek said:
I think I know Baalz's role, I am just not sure if I should say it because I am almost 100% sure it's that. I am also sure he is a town.

Like Linkz said he was cleared by two people so he's unlikley scum plus his name claim sounds legit

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
mantlepiecek said:

Because he missed night 1. He was unamused when Rol was nightkilled. Hatmoza's flavor says it.

But again, the flavor going into night 3 said they're numbers were already increasing.

Yeah. Weird. Maybe hatmoza just messed up?

Because both on night 3 and day 4 there's the same stuff written. Or is it possible that the cult leader sends a PM during the day?

Seriously, it just made everything more complicated.

mantlepiecek said:
Linkzmax said:
mantlepiecek said:
LInkz, I want to know the complete list of your targets. Who did you target night 1, 2 and 3.

I answered this with my claim.

Swapped(or thought I did) Rol and moreno night 1. Rol dying made me think moreno was actually targeted, so I thought he couldn't be mafia at least. moreno flipping mafia meant I had to have been roleblocked that first night. Even with Wonk's flip now that still seems to be the case, but maybe they redirected actions off moreno(who was begging for a scan) to someone else, possibly Rol even. I would laugh if they got that lucky.

Couldn't act night 2.

With no confirmation of being blocked, but thinking that had to be the case I asked hat if I'd get another use. Not surpisingly, he didn't reply. I figured there was no harm in trying anyway, so I sent in an attempt to switch Trucks and nen.

What do you think are the chances of there being another bus driver?

Zero, and if Wonk had gone with his actual role and a fakeclaim I'd have pushed for his lynch right on the spot. It's really not that difficult for a mod to resolve actions with both roles,(just choose which has precedence) but no way would town have both manipulative roles.

mantlepiecek said:
Linkzmax said:
mantlepiecek said:

Yeah. Weird. Maybe hatmoza just messed up?

Because both on night 3 and day 4 there's the same stuff written. Or is it possible that the cult leader sends a PM during the day?

Seriously, it just made everything more complicated.

Yes, cults are damned complicated and are hated because they invalidate early scans. Even if the group is only 2 large, town is currently outnumbered by anti-town.

nen, for someone who believed in a cult's existence from the start, you seem awfully unconcerned about them now.

Linkzmax said:

Zero, and if Wonk had gone with his actual role and a fakeclaim I'd have pushed for his lynch right on the spot. It's really not that difficult for a mod to resolve actions with both roles,(just choose which has precedence) but no way would town have both manipulative roles.

Well, then you are lying linkz. Either that, or there is another bus driver.

Notice that someone tried to run over insomniac. Tried to run over basically means a bus driver, and since you drove trucks and nen, that means it's impossible for anyone else to do so.

Also when he is driven over, he meets a person with a gun. I think he met Trucks, because trucks is cop and cops have guns (gunsmith reference).

So the serial killer arsonist targeted trucks yesterday, and instead ended up killing insomniac. See, insomniac has been a very ..... passive character in this game, and chances for his death at the hands of a serial killer seem small.

Also I believe Insomniac was hit by a Mafia Doctor. See, when Mr. Kitten finds Insomniac, he is covered in bruises and deep cuts and wounds.....not by bullets. Only the mafia doctor doesn't have a gun, I believe. That, or there is another serial killer.

That, or hatmoza is seriously trolling us here with his flavor.

Linkzmax said:

Yes, cults are damned complicated and are hated because they invalidate early scans. Even if the group is only 2 large, town is currently outnumbered by anti-town.

nen, for someone who believed in a cult's existence from the start, you seem awfully unconcerned about them now.

I'm focusing on what at hand and Mario's list is the best thing to go on.

I hate how the cult talk seem to take alot of space instead of Mario's list that keep being brushed aside and poked at.

Plus you answered the question yourself, Cult cant be identified unless re-scanned or one is killed and we try to link him to others.

For example Trucks seems like a good choice for a cult and i can see himbeing recruited, but that one hard lynch to sell even for myself.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)