By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
nen-suer said:
Linkzmax said:

Also of note: nen, Mantle, and Danne aren't on the lynch. If there's a cult, 2 of these 3 must be scum. Mantle is mutually exclusive with Smeags anyway, so that would make nen and Danne gaurenteed scum.

Can someone make sense of what Linkz is saying here ?!! I mean WTH is that ?!

Try to keep up nen. If we're looking for 5 scum and 3 are on the lynch, that means 2 were not on it. Even if there's no cult it means at least 1 of the 3 is still a baddie.

Around the Network

mantlepiecek said:

I say the cult leader is nerfed in such a way that he can only recruit consecutive nights. That is, night 1, night 3, etc.

We are in luck. The cult is most probably only a group of 2 people right now.

Maybe you're right, but why would you say it's only a group of 2 people rather than 3?

Linkzmax said:
nen-suer said:
Also Mafia redirector makes Linkz role claim seems fake
coze no way we having to bus drivers in this game

A redirector is not a Bus-Driver,(it's only one-way) but do you even think about what you say?

Yeah i'm not familiar with the role and i thought it was the same. my life isnt all about playing mafia btw.

nen-suer said:

He probably have a similar role to radish (or the same) and thought there is only room for one.

Yesterday i said we may not have normal doctor and the JB is like our nerfed Doc, having two town JB makes sense

specially if we hae 2 Sks.

Thats the only logical thing i can think of right now.

Need I remind you how you also adimitted yesterday how powerful a JK is? Two of those make sense, but town having a limited Bus Driver while mafia has a redirector does not?

JK blocks who he protects and protects who he blocks that limitation and adding the fact that we may have no doc make sense yes.

If we have the doc then its unlikely we have 2 JB.

what are you trying to say Linkz? Baalz is scum ?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Linkzmax said:

mantlepiecek said:

I say the cult leader is nerfed in such a way that he can only recruit consecutive nights. That is, night 1, night 3, etc.

We are in luck. The cult is most probably only a group of 2 people right now.

Maybe you're right, but why would you say it's only a group of 2 people rather than 3?

Because he missed night 1. He was unamused when Rol was nightkilled. Hatmoza's flavor says it.

Linkzmax said:
nen-suer said:
Linkzmax said:

Also of note: nen, Mantle, and Danne aren't on the lynch. If there's a cult, 2 of these 3 must be scum. Mantle is mutually exclusive with Smeags anyway, so that would make nen and Danne gaurenteed scum.

Can someone make sense of what Linkz is saying here ?!! I mean WTH is that ?!

Try to keep up nen. If we're looking for 5 scum and 3 are on the lynch, that means 2 were not on it. Even if there's no cult it means at least 1 of the 3 is still a baddie.

Riiighhht.....lets just focus at the 3/5 for now okay.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Also Mr. Kitten while watching news....it just happened. The cult just managed to recruit a member, which is why Mr. Kitten ended up watching it in the news.

mantlepiecek said:
LInkz, I want to know the complete list of your targets. Who did you target night 1, 2 and 3.

I answered this with my claim.

Swapped(or thought I did) Rol and moreno night 1. Rol dying made me think moreno was actually targeted, so I thought he couldn't be mafia at least. moreno flipping mafia meant I had to have been roleblocked that first night. Even with Wonk's flip now that still seems to be the case, but maybe they redirected actions off moreno(who was begging for a scan) to someone else, possibly Rol even. I would laugh if they got that lucky.

Couldn't act night 2.

With no confirmation of being blocked, but thinking that had to be the case I asked hat if I'd get another use. Not surpisingly, he didn't reply. I figured there was no harm in trying anyway, so I sent in an attempt to switch Trucks and nen.

Linkzmax said:
mantlepiecek said:
LInkz, I want to know the complete list of your targets. Who did you target night 1, 2 and 3.

I answered this with my claim.

Swapped(or thought I did) Rol and moreno night 1. Rol dying made me think moreno was actually targeted, so I thought he couldn't be mafia at least. moreno flipping mafia meant I had to have been roleblocked that first night. Even with Wonk's flip now that still seems to be the case, but maybe they redirected actions off moreno(who was begging for a scan) to someone else, possibly Rol even. I would laugh if they got that lucky.

Couldn't act night 2.

With no confirmation of being blocked, but thinking that had to be the case I asked hat if I'd get another use. Not surpisingly, he didn't reply. I figured there was no harm in trying anyway, so I sent in an attempt to switch Trucks and nen.

What do you think are the chances of there being another bus driver?

TruckOSaurus said:
DanneSandin said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Wonk being Mafia redirector is making me doubt my findings (it's not a guilty scan) because I believe even though he died his night action would still make it through.

I'm really interested in hearing from NintendoPie (who did he scan?) and from Baalz (I wanna know what information led him to be so sure radish was lying)

In what way are you doubting your scans?

Before I went and read the Mafia Wiki, I thought the Redirector picked  a player and changed his target so I thought there was a big chance Mafia would redirect my investigation target but here's how the role works for real :

"A Redirector is a role that takes all actions that target one player at Night, and redirects them so that they target a second player instead."

So I now have better faith in my results but it's still possible that my investigation didn't really target Linkz.

Well you would get an innocent scan on me since I'm town, but I can see your concern.

It's funny because if actions were redirected off of me it would rule me out as SK, but obviously imply I'm mafia. If(and I see no reason why mafia wouldn't want an arsonist to potentially kill me) they weren't then I'm cleared from being mafia, but since we don't know if SKs are innocent or guilty-scanning that isn't off the table.

DanneSandin said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Before I went and read the Mafia Wiki, I thought the Redirector picked  a player and changed his target so I thought there was a big chance Mafia would redirect my investigation target but here's how the role works for real :

"A Redirector is a role that takes all actions that target one player at Night, and redirects them so that they target a second player instead."

So I now have better faith in my results but it's still possible that my investigation didn't really target Linkz.

So Linkz might still be mafia? And, might I add, Baalz if NinPie is mafia?

Yes if NinPie is mafia he could have set up a fakename with Baalz. They would have had to have gotten somewhat lucky to predict Trucks was going to scan Baalz though. Usually he's not so obvious as to scan the guy he had a vote on, like scanning me without any mention of me that I recall.