By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
TruckOSaurus said:
DanneSandin said:
TruckOSaurus said:
DanneSandin said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Wonk being Mafia redirector is making me doubt my findings (it's not a guilty scan) because I believe even though he died his night action would still make it through.

I'm really interested in hearing from NintendoPie (who did he scan?) and from Baalz (I wanna know what information led him to be so sure radish was lying)

In what way are you doubting your scans?

Before I went and read the Mafia Wiki, I thought the Redirector picked  a player and changed his target so I thought there was a big chance Mafia would redirect my investigation target but here's how the role works for real :

"A Redirector is a role that takes all actions that target one player at Night, and redirects them so that they target a second player instead."

So I now have better faith in my results but it's still possible that my investigation didn't really target Linkz.

So Linkz might still be mafia? And, might I add, Baalz if NinPie is mafia?

Only if Wonk targetted Linkz last night. He could still be SK though.

Baalz is a long shot and would require NP to be Mafia.

and I think we should look into NP... he's been acting all crazy and stuff, with the name claiming and such

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
We only need about 6 votes to lynch someone now, so do not lynch smeags until he and linkz both arrive on the scene. I want linkz to answer my question, and to listen to smeags excuses.

And we need to hear from NintendoPie too.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:
We only need about 6 votes to lynch someone now, so do not lynch smeags until he and linkz both arrive on the scene. I want linkz to answer my question, and to listen to smeags excuses.

And we need to hear from NintendoPie too.

Remember to use words like "please" and "thank you".

nen-suer said:
Baalzamon said:
nen-suer said:
Also Mafia redirector makes Linkz role claim seems fake
coze no way we having two bus drivers in this game

Oh the damned irony.

A manipulative role like the Bus driver is considered over powering and hated by alot of players.

Now having 2 of them running around the town is just over kill, not to mention how hard it can be for the mod to sort out the night actions.

Looking back at Radish claim if you B.) looked at the facts you could A.) easily figure out he was telling the truth,  but let bygones be bygones i guess.

A.) That may be the most ignorant comment I have ever seen in a game of mafia.  Apparently everybody just needs to listen to you, because you can tell whether people are telling the truth with nothing more than text on a website.  That is just absolute bullshit at its finest.

B.) Facts?  What facts.  The only facts in a game of mafia are what somebody turns up after they die.  Even if they were town, one STILL can't rule their posts as being all truthful.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Baalzamon said:
radishhead said:

By the way, you haven't actually said a "legitimate" reason for wanting me lynched

Nor is one going to be provided to anybody at this point in the game.  All that needs to be known is that I do have a legitimate reason.

I'd like to hear that legitimate reason now.

Around the Network
Baalzamon said:

C.) My accusations aren't baseless at all.  What the hell do you think I am, a Vanilla Townie?  Do you HONESTLY believe I am just pulling something out of my ass and telling people to lynch you Radish?  I have a perfectly legitimate reason to want you lynched, and thanks to (supposedly) being copped twice, I am able to push for it without the necessity to role claim.

Where is that explanation?

Baalzamon said:

A.) That may be the most ignorant comment I have ever seen in a game of mafia.  Apparently everybody just needs to listen to you, because you can tell whether people are telling the truth with nothing more than text on a website.  That is just absolute bullshit at its finest.

B.) Facts?  What facts.  The only facts in a game of mafia are what somebody turns up after they die.  Even if they were town, one STILL can't rule their posts as being all truthful.

Still i was right ;) And i wasnt alone who thought that.

Cant you just admit that you were wrong? I never said i was right all the time i said am right about this (more reading less insulting will make notice things)

Some where during the lynch it sounded like were on a vendeta to get Radish for peronal reasons and calling anyone who didnt vote for him "stupid"

Dont know why you are so angry, if you act like this in games i dont want to see how you act in real life!

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

DanneSandin said:
Baalzamon said:
radishhead said:

By the way, you haven't actually said a "legitimate" reason for wanting me lynched

Nor is one going to be provided to anybody at this point in the game.  All that needs to be known is that I do have a legitimate reason.

I'd like to hear that legitimate reason now.

He probably have a similar role to radish (or the same) and thought there is only room for one.

Yesterday i said we may not have normal doctor and the JB is like our nerfed Doc, having two town JB makes sense

specially if we hae 2 Sks.

Thats the only logical thing i can think of right now.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
Also Mafia redirector makes Linkz role claim seems fake
coze no way we having to bus drivers in this game

A redirector is not a Bus-Driver,(it's only one-way) but do you even think about what you say?

nen-suer said:

He probably have a similar role to radish (or the same) and thought there is only room for one.

Yesterday i said we may not have normal doctor and the JB is like our nerfed Doc, having two town JB makes sense

specially if we hae 2 Sks.

Thats the only logical thing i can think of right now.

Need I remind you how you also adimitted yesterday how powerful a JK is? Two of those make sense, but town having a limited Bus Driver while mafia has a redirector does not?

nen-suer said:
Linkzmax said:
Smeags, Baalz, and yourself are common voters. If you're legit that would rule you out. Baalz is twice-scanned town. Rol is confirmed town and I'm inclined to believe Mantle is a miller. Which would make Smeags scum.

In the second grouping, Smeags would again be scum. I know I'm town, but for argument's sake I'm an option to others. Wonk's fakeclaim means Stefl and/or Trucks could be SK or even mafia, but I don't think that's the case for Trucks at the least. NinPie I'm also buying as town. Which leaves FF and Stefl to me.
Also of note: nen, Mantle, and Danne aren't on the lynch. If there's a cult, 2 of these 3 must be scum. Mantle is mutually exclusive with Smeags anyway, so that would make nen and Danne gaurenteed scum.

The trouble with cults is the night one scan could be incredibly false due to cult recruiting. Every living member on that scan could be anti-town now, including yourself. Somewhat more troublesome is the night three scan would suggest there hasn't been any recruiting,(or at most one recruit) which means you're either a liar or there is no cult.

See people whenever mafia situation gets bad they try to make use of any third party theory to increase the suspect pool and hide themselves

Linkz was against the Cult idea from the start and said we have zero confirmation they exists funny how things change.

I'm still not sure about the cult, but how does it increase the suspect pool? If there's no cult there's still an SK and 3 or 4 mafia to find, so it's either the same 6 vs 5 anti-town or possibly a little better.