By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
mantlepiecek said:
Trucks, anything to share? Any new investigations and stuff?

Might as well since some of the town are already pilling up of him, I investigated Linkz and he came back Not Guilty.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
DanneSandin said:
TruckOSaurus said:
DanneSandin said:
@Linkz I didn't say he's scum - I just don't trust him. But One scenario would be if he's a godfather and Ninpie is a mafia. Baalz attempt to Lynch ninpie first Day would give ninpie the excuse he needs to 'Scan' baalz, and it would seem like they weren't mafia together. Or, he could be 3rd party - as far as I understand Yuna is some kind of bountyhunter, searching for a specific kind of monster...

But I don't really think baalz is mafia, but thus far it seems as if he's been pushing a Lynch for all the wrong People...

I think you're confusing Samus and Yuna here. Yuna is a summoner looking to complete her training and gain the final summon so she can defeat Sin (a huge whale that kills people), she's a very selfless person and a sweetheart. Since I seem to have been right about the flavor split, there's no way Yuna is anti-town.

From wikipedia: "In X-2, Yuna journeys Spira in search of the truth behind a sphere containing a video featuring a man sharing a striking resemblance to Tidus in jail. The Gullwings always helps people in need, although her job as a sphere hunter may make her intentions seem more money focused. "

I guess that's where I got the bountyhunter thing from. But I do know who Samus was even before this game =P But couldn't Baalz still be a godfather, if NinPie is mafia as well?

Thus far, Mafia/SK have been Darth Vader, Kefka and Big Daddy. I don't buy Yuna being one of them for a second.

But what if he isn't Yuna? What if he and NinPie lied??

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:

Might as well since some of the town are already pilling up of him, I investigated Linkz and he came back Not Guilty.

For realz?! So no mafia or 3rd party there??

DanneSandin said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Wonk being Mafia redirector is making me doubt my findings (it's not a guilty scan) because I believe even though he died his night action would still make it through.

I'm really interested in hearing from NintendoPie (who did he scan?) and from Baalz (I wanna know what information led him to be so sure radish was lying)

In what way are you doubting your scans?

Before I went and read the Mafia Wiki, I thought the Redirector picked  a player and changed his target so I thought there was a big chance Mafia would redirect my investigation target but here's how the role works for real :

"A Redirector is a role that takes all actions that target one player at Night, and redirects them so that they target a second player instead."

So I now have better faith in my results but it's still possible that my investigation didn't really target Linkz.

Signature goes here!

Baalzamon said:
nen-suer said:
Also Mafia redirector makes Linkz role claim seems fake
coze no way we having two bus drivers in this game

Oh the damned irony.

A manipulative role like the Bus driver is considered over powering and hated by alot of players.

Now having 2 of them running around the town is just over kill, not to mention how hard it can be for the mod to sort out the night actions.

Looking back at Radish claim if you looked at the facts you could easily figure out he was telling the truth,  but let bygones be bygones i guess.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
DanneSandin said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Wonk being Mafia redirector is making me doubt my findings (it's not a guilty scan) because I believe even though he died his night action would still make it through.

I'm really interested in hearing from NintendoPie (who did he scan?) and from Baalz (I wanna know what information led him to be so sure radish was lying)

Before I went and read the Mafia Wiki, I thought the Redirector picked  a player and changed his target so I thought there was a big chance Mafia would redirect my investigation target but here's how the role works for real :

"A Redirector is a role that takes all actions that target one player at Night, and redirects them so that they target a second player instead."

So I now have better faith in my results but it's still possible that my investigation didn't really target Linkz.

So Linkz might still be mafia? And, might I add, Baalz if NinPie is mafia?

TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:

Linkz maybe still scum, but that makes him less priorty for now.

Unvote: Linkz

Vote: Smeags

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

We only need about 6 votes to lynch someone now, so do not lynch smeags until he and linkz both arrive on the scene. I want linkz to answer my question, and to listen to smeags excuses.

I also want FF to name claim at least.

DanneSandin said:
TruckOSaurus said:
DanneSandin said:
TruckOSaurus said:

So Linkz might still be mafia? And, might I add, Baalz if NinPie is mafia?

Only if Wonk targetted Linkz last night. He could still be SK though.

Baalz is a long shot and would require NP to be Mafia.

Signature goes here!