By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
mantlepiecek said:
A couple of things :

There are possibly two mafia teams. What Moreno says when he dies points at this.

Moreno killed prof night 2.

Wonk acts really well. Well played wonk and well played whoever shot him. I was actually thinking Wonk was town because of his behavior. He did claim two completely impossible people as scanned for serial killers though.

Nen was right about wonk all along.

I was right about radish all along.

We have some kind of weird arsonist. I have no idea, but is it possible we have 2 arsonists? Both Moreno and insomniac died through fire kind of. Moreno died because of the same fire that outlaw died.

vote : smeags

Also HoS : Nintendo Pie

HoS : Supermario

BOTH these guys ignored my discussion last night. Wonk actually participated even if he was mafia, good job.

Moreno died on day 3 and reading the flavor for a while i though we was being mod killed lol.

Anywho Moreno died on on day 3 and Insomaniac was murdered. I think he was going to be burned on night 3 flavor like the others

but since he was killed Hat showed that he was targeted by the arsonist.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
supermario128 said:

Day one: Voting for No lynch (Smeags, Baalz, Mario, Rol, Mantle) 

Night one: There was 1 scum member who voted no lynch out of the people above.

hmm, does Miller count as scum ? From that list Smeags indeed looks like our best bet

Day three: Voting for Radish (Linkz, Stefl, Trucks, Baalz, Final Fan, Mario, Smeags, NinPie)

Night three: There were 3 scum members who voted for Radish out of the people above.

Linkz, FF, Smeags, NinPie

Smeags appear again so he have a higher pricntage of being scum, but seeing my suspects Linkz & FF in there and the scum count increase

by two is just perfect lol.

Thats one unusual role you got there Mario :O

"Smeags, linkz and FF" i dont mind lynching anyone from this group.

I say we go with Linkz today coze its been along time coming.

Vote: Linkz

Moreno, Noc, Wonk and Linkz hoefully by today i'm 4 out of 4 :)

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Linkzmax said:

Also of note: nen, Mantle, and Danne aren't on the lynch. If there's a cult, 2 of these 3 must be scum. Mantle is mutually exclusive with Smeags anyway, so that would make nen and Danne gaurenteed scum.

Can someone make sense of what Linkz is saying here ?!! I mean WTH is that ?!

@Nen he's saying he's scum. I agree he's a top candidate to Lynch!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Can a cult leader convert mafia??

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:

I am not sure, but I have read that cult leaders sometimes die when they target a mafia.

____

Some more hints :  The cult leader IS nerfed. Proof is that when Rol died there was that hooded figure saying Reunion thingy.

And now after day 4 started Mr Kitten watches news and sees that more people are being recruited.

I say the cult leader is nerfed in such a way that he can only recruit consecutive nights. That is, night 1, night 3, etc.

We are in luck. The cult is most probably only a group of 2 people right now.

Also please people, vote for Smeags because I am sure he is mafia/SK arsonist. I just know it.

And well done nen. You and me were the only ones who knew that radish was innocent and actually tried to defend him. I don't like how supermario ignored my post today as well.

DanneSandin said:

No, and he usually dies if try to.

mantlepiecek said:

Some more hints :  The cult leader IS nerfed. Proof is that when Rol died there was that hooded figure saying Reunion thingy.

And now after day 4 started Mr Kitten watches news and sees that more people are being recruited.

I say the cult leader is nerfed in such a way that he can only recruit consecutive nights. That is, night 1, night 3, etc.

Also please people, vote for Smeags because I am sure he is mafia/SK arsonist. I just know it.

And well done nen. You and me were the only ones who knew that radish was innocent and actually tried to defend him. I don't like how supermario ignored my post today as well.

We pretty much have lynch list now  and i'm not picky on who we lynch first.

I too think that Smeags more likely the arsonist becouse i think he is scum and from what i read from Linkz they are not

on the same team.

mantlepiecek said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4564924

You and i are like on the same wavelength Manty .....

LInkz, I want to know the complete list of your targets. Who did you target night 1, 2 and 3.