By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

And I agree with Linkz: its time to nameclaim! I suggested that yesterday but noone listened...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
mantlepiecek said:
Linkzmax said:
Wonk was Shot and going by flavor it was a vig. Insomniac was a mafia kill, but he would have died due to the arsonist at the end of today(going by outlaw and moreno's deaths) had he not been killed. With both a SK poisoner and arsonist, two mafia teams is highly unlikely.

Should we be concerned?" "Pfft" answered Moreno, as long as I'm alive, there's no way I'd let a few wannabes stop me and my buddies from ruling this town!"

There are two types of mafia. One team killed Rol, and the other killed prof.

How do I know one killed Rol? Simple. When Rol was killed, a hooded guys is seen saying Reunion.

Mr. Kitten asks Moreno the same thing,

Two mafia teams.

Also I was right about passive janitor as well! oh boy.

That flavor is about moreno being strongman.

The reunion flavor would hint at a cult actually existing:

creepy capers have been increasing in number lately

Not at a second mafia, so if they are in fact around 1) we're scrwed 2) they either had a kill too or tried to recruit Rol, but he was killed by the mafia team and 3) we're screwed. Cult leader could have 3 recruits already, mafia would assuredly be 5-man to have any decent chance against 2 SKs(or a 2-man SK team) and a cult, and there's still the arsonist. At least 5 anti-town leaving at most 6 town, but no way to reliably control deaths at night(unless the vig has another shot) meaning town will need help to win.

Anyway I think everyone unclaimed should at least nameclaim today too.

Hmm.....we did have an alarmist. You make a good point.

Is it not possible for mafia to recruit more members? Like with a mafia mason?

RE-UNION

Something about union huh...? Cult it is I think.

What if the cult leader has his abilities nerfed? Is that possible?

OK, we did pretty good tonight getting rid of another mafia member. I was a bit surprised when Radish flipped town, as well as all of the mass reveals we got due to Insomniac's death. It seems that not only did the mafia kill Insomniac, but so did the arsonist. Too bad the arsonist didn't target another mafia member, because that would have been a really good night for us! Also, good job to whoever killed Wonk. :)

Like I promised on Day three, I will role claim promptly. I was able to use my role for a second time last night. I am the sensor which means I can tell how many scum aligned players were on the lynch bandwagon of the day before. Whichever option had the most votes is the one that would be scanned. My limitations were that I could only use my role two times and they couldn't be on consecutive nights. Oh, and my character is Raiden (Jack) from MGS.

Day one: Voting for No lynch (Smeags, Baalz, Mario, Rol, Mantle) 

Night one: There was 1 scum member who voted no lynch out of the people above.

Day three: Voting for Radish (Linkz, Stefl, Trucks, Baalz, Final Fan, Mario, Smeags, NinPie)

Night three: There were 3 scum members who voted for Radish out of the people above.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
Linkzmax said:

That flavor is about moreno being strongman.

The reunion flavor would hint at a cult actually existing:

creepy capers have been increasing in number lately

Not at a second mafia, so if they are in fact around 1) we're scrwed 2) they either had a kill too or tried to recruit Rol, but he was killed by the mafia team and 3) we're screwed. Cult leader could have 3 recruits already, mafia would assuredly be 5-man to have any decent chance against 2 SKs(or a 2-man SK team) and a cult, and there's still the arsonist. At least 5 anti-town leaving at most 6 town, but no way to reliably control deaths at night(unless the vig has another shot) meaning town will need help to win.

Anyway I think everyone unclaimed should at least nameclaim today too.

Hmm.....we did have an alarmist. You make a good point.

Is it not possible for mafia to recruit more members? Like with a mafia mason?

It could be possible for mafia to recruit A member, but as you pointed out the flavor is pointing towards something moreno wasn't involved with increasing in numbers. A second mafia team is just too unlikely given there's only been one murder each night.

Also, there's been a murder each night which indicates mafia isn't nerfed at least in the sense of killing. I'd be surprised if a cults only "weapon", recruiting, is nerfed.

supermario128 said:

OK, we did pretty good tonight getting rid of another mafia member. I was a bit surprised when Radish flipped town, as well as all of the mass reveals we got due to Insomniac's death. It seems that not only did the mafia kill Insomniac, but so did the arsonist. Too bad the arsonist didn't target another mafia member, because that would have been a really good night for us! Also, good job to whoever killed Wonk. :)

Like I promised on Day three, I will role claim promptly. I was able to use my role for a second time last night. I am the sensor which means I can tell how many scum aligned players were on the lynch bandwagon of the day before. Whichever option had the most votes is the one that would be scanned. My limitations were that I could only use my role two times and they couldn't be on consecutive nights. Oh, and my character is Raiden (Jack) from MGS.

Day one: Voting for No lynch (Smeags, Baalz, Mario, Rol, Mantle) 

Night one: There was 1 scum member who voted no lynch out of the people above.

Day three: Voting for Radish (Linkz, Stefl, Trucks, Baalz, Final Fan, Mario, Smeags, NinPie)

Night three: There were 3 scum members who voted for Radish out of the people above.

Smeags, Baalz, and yourself are common voters. If you're legit that would rule you out. Baalz is twice-scanned town. Rol is confirmed town and I'm inclined to believe Mantle is a miller. Which would make Smeags scum.

In the second grouping, Smeags would again be scum. I know I'm town, but for argument's sake I'm an option to others. Wonk's fakeclaim means Stefl and/or Trucks could be SK or even mafia, but I don't think that's the case for Trucks at the least. NinPie I'm also buying as town. Which leaves FF and Stefl to me.
Also of note: nen, Mantle, and Danne aren't on the lynch. If there's a cult, 2 of these 3 must be scum. Mantle is mutually exclusive with Smeags anyway, so that would make nen and Danne gaurenteed scum.

The trouble with cults is the night one scan could be incredibly false due to cult recruiting. Every living member on that scan could be anti-town now, including yourself. Somewhat more troublesome is the night three scan would suggest there hasn't been any recruiting,(or at most one recruit) which means you're either a liar or there is no cult.

mantlepiecek said:
A couple of things :

There are possibly two mafia teams. What Moreno says when he dies points at this.

Moreno killed prof night 2.

Wonk acts really well. Well played wonk and well played whoever shot him. I was actually thinking Wonk was town because of his behavior. He did claim two completely impossible people as scanned for serial killers though.

Nen was right about wonk all along.

I was right about radish all along.

We have some kind of weird arsonist. I have no idea, but is it possible we have 2 arsonists? Both Moreno and insomniac died through fire kind of. Moreno died because of the same fire that outlaw died.

vote : smeags

Also HoS : Nintendo Pie

HoS : Supermario

BOTH these guys ignored my discussion last night. Wonk actually participated even if he was mafia, good job.

Nen was right about Wonk & Radish all along....its was i cant belive how bad that lynch was.

And i'm sure am right about FF & Linkz btw

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Also Mafia redirector makes Linkz role claim seems fake
coze no way we having to bus drivers in this game

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Linkzmax said:
Smeags, Baalz, and yourself are common voters. If you're legit that would rule you out. Baalz is twice-scanned town. Rol is confirmed town and I'm inclined to believe Mantle is a miller. Which would make Smeags scum.

In the second grouping, Smeags would again be scum. I know I'm town, but for argument's sake I'm an option to others. Wonk's fakeclaim means Stefl and/or Trucks could be SK or even mafia, but I don't think that's the case for Trucks at the least. NinPie I'm also buying as town. Which leaves FF and Stefl to me.
Also of note: nen, Mantle, and Danne aren't on the lynch. If there's a cult, 2 of these 3 must be scum. Mantle is mutually exclusive with Smeags anyway, so that would make nen and Danne gaurenteed scum.

The trouble with cults is the night one scan could be incredibly false due to cult recruiting. Every living member on that scan could be anti-town now, including yourself. Somewhat more troublesome is the night three scan would suggest there hasn't been any recruiting,(or at most one recruit) which means you're either a liar or there is no cult.

See people whenever mafia situation gets bad they try to make use of any third party theory to increase the suspect pool and hide themselves

Linkz was against the Cult idea from the start and said we have zero confirmation they exists funny how things change.