By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Well, I've decided that although Stefl is acting pretty crazy, it doesn't smell particularly scummy to me, and I do want to lynch radish. Stefl can be lynched later if it comes to that, or if someone wants to use their daykill on him I certainly wouldn't complain.

Unvote Stefl
Vote radish

@ radish: I'm not sure how you think TOS's criticism could get any more caustic than it already is aside from him spewing pure invective at you.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
radishhead said:
morenoingrato said:

Okay, that's it.

Unvote.

Vote: Radishhead.

You suspect ToS because he doesn't suspect you, that's... laughable.

I'm also suspicious of you- you're normally much more sensible. Haven't you been paying attention to Truck's attitude towards  me in previous games? Compare it to this game.

It's not as if he always thinks you are Mafia, but he thinks your playstyle is awful.

Looks like someone has a persecution complex.

How many people here are female characters?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Also, a little far fetched, but the people NOT pushing for Radish could be more likely Mafia, since Radish is almost always a help/shield to Mafia in the end.

morenoingrato said:
radishhead said:
morenoingrato said:

Okay, that's it.

Unvote.

Vote: Radishhead.

You suspect ToS because he doesn't suspect you, that's... laughable.

I'm also suspicious of you- you're normally much more sensible. Haven't you been paying attention to Truck's attitude towards  me in previous games? Compare it to this game.

It's not as if he always thinks you are Mafia, but he thinks your playstyle is awful.

Looks like someone has a persecution complex.

Sounds like you're getting defensive

Don't think that I haven't seen you trying to bandwagon on my Final Fan btw

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Noctis was online 28 minutes ago. And yet he didn't post in the thread....is it normal?

Cause he hasn't said much in this thread.

on me*

+ No, at least one of the people that's currently got a vote on me is mafia, and I think it's you.

Watch me on YouTube!

Final-Fan said:
nen-suer said:

lol.

i remember me and hat getting our selfs double lynched once and we were both on the same mafia team xD

I remember that clearly because I was a big part of it. 

I was completely sure hat was town (he was mafia), and I was almost completely sure you were mafia (and you were).  So I really really wanted you lynched, and a lot of the rest of the town really really wanted hat lynched, and sabby really really wanted hat and me both lynched because we were BFFs. 

So the town was pretty deadlocked, until someone came up with the idea of double lynching you and hatmoza.  hatmoza endorsed the plan and voted accordingly, expecting me to defend him, but I decided that a one-for-one trade of town and mafia was worth it and jumped on the bandwagon super hard, and was completely dumbfounded when you both flipped mafia. 

Then sabby went ballistic and had complete tunnel vision on me for the rest of the game, and I think he even decided TOS was mafia when TOS defended me.  I forget who won that game. 

You think i'm mafia in every game so thats not really somthing :P

I remember hat trying to sell me to make him self look good and he was the one started the case aginst me.

Even WOW sent us a pm saying telling us "good job" after that lynch xD

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Yeah, Rols mafia :P he's too much of a turn coat!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

radishhead said:

on me*

+ No, at least one of the people that's currently got a vote on me is mafia, and I think it's you.

Always.

As soon as someone pushes you, they are instantly Mafia.