By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
radishhead said:
Baalzamon said:
Will somebody please hammer Radish already for gods sake?

One good reason why I'm a good (let alone the best) lynch candidate for today?

I see your inability to accept that I'm town as a form of jealousy - I actually think that you know that I'm town, but you can't bear to see me - the voice of reason - survive any longer in this round. You don't care whether the town wins or loses, you just want your own private mission to be complete; you want to show me that nobody is safe in a round of Mafia- that anything can happen. You see other town members as being in competition with you, and being one of the last remaining townies is your ultimate dream. It's also about power: what better way to show your superiority than to relentlessly pursue another player, no matter how sensible the opposition's arguments are.

Can I ask that you swallow your pride just for today? Let's try and lynch a Mafia member today, and then we can have this debate tomorrow.

Holy shit, radish, if your ego was in Russia I'd be able to see it from Sarah Palin's front porch. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
radishhead said:
On a different topic: has anyone actually been paying attention to this conversation between Wonk and NinPie? It's ridiculous - you don't have to just accept that NinPie doesn't care AT ALL for this round of mafia; you realise that you can lynch him if you like?

It's pretty funny I have to admit.

Like I said before, it's between you and NintyPooh. I still love you both though... you are on the Nintendo Hype Train afterall!

And NintendoPie, I appreciate that you don't have the stomach for rereading the thread, but you really need to make sure to read through it the FIRST time, and not just skim for people saying your name.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

NintendoPie said:

How do you think I have lack of interest in this game? I told you that I DO have interest in it. I have no interest in re-reading, however! It is very boring and can get quite confusing because I wasn't there when it all happened. I told you this before, I guess you weren't really reading that post?

Also, my "lack of any content in my posts" doesn't help or deter Scum. It doesn't have anything to do with them.

@Radish, stop trying to take the focus off you. 

2 days with not posts of content show me you have no interest

not reading and only skimming what happens when you aren'y on shows you have no interest

stonwalling and having no opinions of your owns show me you have no interest

You lack of contect totally helps scum.  The town can win when the townies participate actively. When they don't by lurking or spamming they just help scum.

Oh, and ninpie, since we are waiting for insomniac to post, I might as well ask:

What is your reasoning for not voting Radish?

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:
NintendoPie said:

How do you think I have lack of interest in this game? I told you that I DO have interest in it. I have no interest in re-reading, however! It is very boring and can get quite confusing because I wasn't there when it all happened. I told you this before, I guess you weren't really reading that post?

Also, my "lack of any content in my posts" doesn't help or deter Scum. It doesn't have anything to do with them.

@Radish, stop trying to take the focus off you. 

2 days with not posts of content show me you have no interest

1. not reading and only skimming what happens when you aren'y on shows you have no interest

2. stonwalling and having no opinions of your owns show me you have no interest

3. You lack of contect totally helps scum.  The town can win when the townies participate actively. When they don't by lurking or spamming they just help scum.

Yeah, I heard that a few times from you. You can think that way, I personally don't care.

1. That doesn't make any sense.

2. I have my own opinions.

3. Not true. When a Townie does nothing/"adds no content" they don't help the Scum nor hurt the scum.

Final-Fan said:
radishhead said:
Baalzamon said:
Will somebody please hammer Radish already for gods sake?

One good reason why I'm a good (let alone the best) lynch candidate for today?

I see your inability to accept that I'm town as a form of jealousy - I actually think that you know that I'm town, but you can't bear to see me - the voice of reason - survive any longer in this round. You don't care whether the town wins or loses, you just want your own private mission to be complete; you want to show me that nobody is safe in a round of Mafia- that anything can happen. You see other town members as being in competition with you, and being one of the last remaining townies is your ultimate dream. It's also about power: what better way to show your superiority than to relentlessly pursue another player, no matter how sensible the opposition's arguments are.

Can I ask that you swallow your pride just for today? Let's try and lynch a Mafia member today, and then we can have this debate tomorrow.

Holy shit, radish, if your ego was in Russia I'd be able to see it from Sarah Palin's front porch. 

Sorry, it's just annoying when I know that I'm playing better than almost everyone here, yet here I am on L1 because a few people decided that they don't want me to be the top-dog anymore. How do I know this? They're outright ignoring other, more viable leads just so they can feel a bit better about themselves. Ego? I call it common sense.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Baalzamon said:
Oh, and ninpie, since we are waiting for insomniac to post, I might as well ask:

What is your reasoning for not voting Radish?

I'm not sure why. His Ego is HUGE, though. I agree with you on that one.

(It's probably because I haven't really looked into it to be honest, his last few posts though have just given off this annoying/scummy/I don't know what the hell to think vibe.)

Smeags said:
radishhead said:
On a different topic: has anyone actually been paying attention to this conversation between Wonk and NinPie? It's ridiculous - you don't have to just accept that NinPie doesn't care AT ALL for this round of mafia; you realise that you can lynch him if you like?

Like I said before, it's between you and NintyPooh. I still love you both though... you are on the Nintendo Hype Train afterall!

What's between me and who? Radish and I haven't talked much in here. Personally, I don't want to. 

NintendoPie said:
Smeags said:
radishhead said:

What's between me and who? Radish and I haven't talked much in here. Personally, I don't want to.

But you SHOULD want to talk to him.  He's on the verge of being lynched and you haven't looked at the case against him and don't know if you want him to be lynched.  You should talk to him so that your conversation can help you decide to either hammer him or try to convince other people we shouldn't lynch him. 

At least, that is what you should do if you're town.