By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Baalz: didn't he paraqoute? I think thats fine to do

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

Well, I don't know his exact message from Hat, but I assumed due to the quotations he was copying direct portions out of it.

Regardless, he needs to be lynched.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Wonktonodi said:

so why are you even playing?

Lol. You know there is a difference between being in the game and reading it over, right? I enjoy being in the game but hate going over stuff that I missed.

I am on my kindle but I have some posts that I want to make that will need formatting than I can do here so please no one hammer yet

Baalzamon said:
Well, I don't know his exact message from Hat, but I assumed due to the quotations he was copying direct portions out of it.

Definitely one of the reasons for my vote. He's definitely the biggest red flag of the current mafia players.

Around the Network

If you think about it, I haven't actually done anything suspious or mafia-like so far in this game. I don't know why I have any votes, let alone on L1. Let's go through what "scummy" things I've done:

1) Don't have limitations on my role
A1) How am I supposed to help that? When someone asked me to claim, I did exactly that- with no room for misinterpretation
2) I had an explanation as to why Princess Zelda was a jailkeeper in my PM
A2) Again, just telling the truth
3) I'm not sure- anything else?

The mafia must be laughing their heads off right now- I'm going to assume that the mafia members have already voted me, since they're in a great position to quickly finish me off here without too many negative consequences on themselves.
If you do lynch me today, I understand that Baalz will look EXTREMELY suspicious due to his tunnel-vision. Can I ask that you don't immediately lynch him, since I think that his behaviour is more suited to a clueless town-aligned player than a mafia (why would a mafia risk everyone targeting him the next day for the sake of one player, even if he is the most important role in the round?) - I believe that those who are mafia are the ones that voted me very quietly towards the middle of the pack, and without much explanation for doing so besides "Yeah, what he said!"- I haven't looked back to see who would fit that description, but I have no need to, since that'll be your job tomorrow should I die. We'll learn a lot of information from this lynch (assuming that it happens), so a town victory is not out of our reach.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Baalzamon said:

Obviously not, since he's given us two different versions thus far. 

Radish's last post is very noble, very townie-like, and I'll be thinking about whether I believe it's an act or genuine.  And then, since it's radish, if it's an act I'll have to wonder whether it's an act because he's scum or an act because he's radish

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

But it is not by accident that I am not unvoting him, so I don't want to hear "ZOMG backpedaling" if he flips wrong.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

mantlepiecek said:
Wonktonodi said:
mantlepiecek said:
Linkzmax said:
As well? If you think they had two shots then he certainly would have been killed too, if he's town of course.

You're kind of proving my point you know. prof was strongmanned for claiming a 1-time RB/Pilfer while radish hinted being a jailkeeper and is still alive.

HoS : Linkz

Radish never hinted being a jailkeeper. Other than the post I posted which was very subtle. He only hinted being a blocker. 

And between radish and prof, mafia are more likely to move towards prof because of his experience.

and here you bring up other reasons to take out prof wich would counter you point about radish claiming.It's like you are trying to argue for the sake of arguing and disregarding your own viewpoints just so you can disagree.

I don't understand this post. Radish didn't claim until day 3, but he gave hints all along the way.

My viewpoint is that radish knew he was a jailkeeper. He has given hints to prof, when it was NOT needed. In fact, the way he put it, the only way you could probably know it is if you knew he was a jailkeeper.

It's not both ways. I didn't pick up on the hint until day 3, btw. He just said, "Or it could be a jailkeeper saving your life" (something like that). That doesn't say anything to the mafia, at all.

Anyways, imo, the town is going for a mislynch right now.

Also regarding your previous posts : I am not disregarding Linkz points. He is right in some ways, so I only reply to points that I think should be addressed.

I think the mafia attacked prof with the strongman because they wanted him out desperately. They may not have known that radish is a jailkeeper. How many people found that out anyway? They thought of him as a lesser threat in comparison to prof's experience as well as ability.

This is what I wanted to say.

sorry replace claimed with hinted.

What I mean of you having it both ways it's you can't HoS links for saying radish was hinting by useing the reasoning radish never hinted and in the same breath say you believe radish is town because of the hints he left.

You can't have prof being strongmaned for a reason being both his limited role claim vs radishes hints after all radish did say things like this http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4578653

Let me ask you this why would radish give all those hints and claims when they were not needed? Why would he want to make himself a bigger target when he claims to have such and important role? There is no reason for a townie radish jailkeeper to be hinting like that. Radish shouldn't want to give scum any extra reasons to target him.

I think he did it because he wasn't afraid of being night killed and is mafia

Sorry, I've been traveling and really busy lately, and was in no condition in reading it all. I'll catch up soon. For the record, I don't think Radish is Mafia, I was actually expecting a NintendoPie lynch, since the way he said things looked as if he was covering a mistake.

I'm very, very tired right now, and have heavy exams tomorrow, so I can't do much now, sorry.