By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
theprof00 said:
DanneSandin said:

Nope, no slip-up as far as I can tell =P I'm just new to this game, so I got a few questions ^^ perhaps I should have read some old mafia game so i know how you guys play...

And what is "HoS"?

Hand of Stalin

It means you want to kill them even if they are on your team.

lol.

i remember me and hat getting our selfs double lynched once and we were both on the same mafia team xD

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
DanneSandin said:
... what is "HoS"?

Hand of Stalin

That was awesome. 
(Normally I'd disapprove of misleading first-timers, but I'm pretty sure he has already asked about FoS/HoS and been informed.) 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

RolStoppable said:
nen-suer said:
Stefl1504 said:

Damn okay lets get serious for the first time this game^^

Then i have to tell if you pull shit like this again i will lynch you even if i know your probably town k.

Don't you get it? He wasn't serious about being Kazuma and a bodyguard.

It's not radish who is the new radish, it's stefl.

:P I and radish swapped accounts :P

No we didn't - anyway, I am Kazuma and a Bodyguard - now lets go on with something less me being a blockhead

HoS and FoS are the same?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

nen-suer said:
theprof00 said:
DanneSandin said:

Nope, no slip-up as far as I can tell =P I'm just new to this game, so I got a few questions ^^ perhaps I should have read some old mafia game so i know how you guys play...

And what is "HoS"?

Hand of Stalin

lol.

i remember me and hat getting our selfs double lynched once and we were both on the same mafia team xD

I remember that clearly because I was a big part of it. 

I was completely sure hat was town (he was mafia), and I was almost completely sure you were mafia (and you were).  So I really really wanted you lynched, and a lot of the rest of the town really really wanted hat lynched, and sabby really really wanted hat and me both lynched because we were BFFs. 

So the town was pretty deadlocked, until someone came up with the idea of double lynching you and hatmoza.  hatmoza endorsed the plan and voted accordingly, expecting me to defend him, but I decided that a one-for-one trade of town and mafia was worth it and jumped on the bandwagon super hard, and was completely dumbfounded when you both flipped mafia. 

Then sabby went ballistic and had complete tunnel vision on me for the rest of the game, and I think he even decided TOS was mafia when TOS defended me.  I forget who won that game. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:

HoS is more serious than FoS, but neither of them technically do anything

@ Stef: It sounds like a believeable character for the role, but it's so easy to fakeclaim in this game because it seems like people are from a massive variety of games. 

At the moment my main suspicions are on Trucks, because he'd normally be much more critical towards my gameplay than he is currently being - he seems to be holding himself back as if to distance himself from a lynch should one occur

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
DanneSandin said:

@ Stef: It sounds like a believeable character for the role, but it's so easy to fakeclaim in this game because it seems like people are from a massive variety of games. 

At the moment my main suspicions are on Trucks, because he'd normally be much more critical towards my gameplay than he is currently being - he seems to be holding himself back as if to distance himself from a lynch should one occur

Okay, that's it.

Unvote.

Vote: Radishhead.

You suspect ToS because he doesn't suspect you, that's... laughable.

I haven't seen anyone play before, but I'd say that Rol wants to lynch someone waaay too much ;) And I'll probably get lynched for saying that :P

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

morenoingrato said:
radishhead said:
DanneSandin said:

Okay, that's it.

Unvote.

Vote: Radishhead.

You suspect ToS because he doesn't suspect you, that's... laughable.

I'm also suspicious of you- you're normally much more sensible. Haven't you been paying attention to Truck's attitude towards  me in previous games? Compare it to this game.

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

DanneSandin said:
I haven't seen anyone play before, but I'd say that Rol wants to lynch someone waaay too much ;) And I'll probably get lynched for saying that :P

No I agree with you - he seems to be putting too much weight into an agreement that he had with another player before the round started (that he wanted to end Day 1 quickly, presumably whether we lynch town or mafia)

Watch me on YouTube!