By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
mantlepiecek said:
Baalzamon said:
radishhead said:

I refuse to believe that you guys didn't get a line of flavour in your PM to go along with your role

There was no flavour with my role.

--------------

Also for clarification (just to make sure my thinking is right):

Radish claimed Jailkeeper

Nen claimed Guardian Angel

Stefl claimed Bodyguard

Danne claimed Bulletproof

We believe Rol had some sort of protective role?

Ok, well I'm going to go ahead and call absolute fucking bullshit to this.  That is 4 protective roles and a bulletproof.  Out of 21 people, lets just assume 5 are mafia and 1 is an SK (although with Wonk's role it appears plausible there is another SK).  This means out of 16 remaining townies, we have 4 protective roles and a bulletproof?  Bull fucking shit.

FoS Radish

FoS Nen

FoS Stefl

FoS Danne

It's very much possible. Almost all of them are restricted. Limited use and such. Except for Radish.

Even so, rereading us 4 wouldn't hurt anybody...

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
Baalzamon said:

I strongly urge for everybody in this game to start looking at these 4 people for the next suspect, because at least one of them is lying.

I already stated that Samus is a bounty hunter. She works primarily alone, while sometimes working for the Federation.  It would make sense for her to be 3rd party because bounty hunters don't align themselves with anyone. Look at Jango Fett/ Boba Fett from star wars, June from Avatar the last airbender, Lockdown from Transformers Animated, and so on. Bounty hunters will work with others if they are paid, but otherwise they work alone. Maybe Danne's win condition is to be one of the last two surviving? It sure would be a lot easier if he was bulletproof to make it a bit more fair.  No one seems to agree with me though.

If you put it THAT way I do look like 3rd party :p Not that I am - mind you! But I do think we have to find the common lead that seperates townies from mafia/3rd party. I still think there have to be some sort of give away, or else it would render NinPies role utterly useless - and that would probably mean he fake claimed and is mafia/3rd party.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

mantlepiecek said:

nen-suer said:

No thats what what his post hinted,but like Trucks pointed out eariler if the Rol was the FF/poison doc how could he stop the kill if it happens during the day ?

He cant. so that means SK kills can be blocked by some protection roles (even more reason to trust Radish's claim) and Rol was the FBI agent.

Rol may had some explenation in his pm that he hunts more than one SK and he concluded (or told)  the kill methods.

No, that's not true.

It's not just Rol who hinted at his role. Hatmoza gave some hints too, like for eg while Outlaw (Master Chief) was dying, he carried an antidote, if you read the flavor you will see.

And outlaw gave some hints too, about "keeping potential flames away".

If Rol was an FBI Agent then as an universal backup Outlaw would have acquired the FBI Agent's ability. But he didn't, further pointing towards Rol not being an FBI Agent.

Well that may make me wrong about Rol being the FBI agent, but not about wonk fake claiming one.

Edit: for the reasons i stated earlier.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Stefl1504 said:

I will keep an eye on you then.

FoS : Stefl                      

mantlepiecek said:
Stefl1504 said:

Nice catch Manty. 

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:
Baalzamon said:

None of these really stand out any more than others, I just know for a fact that they are not all what they say.

now do you know it or do you just really think it? if you have some info do please share it.

If I'm not 100% certain of this, then I might as well quit mafia.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Baalzamon said:
Wonktonodi said:
Baalzamon said:

None of these really stand out any more than others, I just know for a fact that they are not all what they say.

now do you know it or do you just really think it? if you have some info do please share it.

If I'm not 100% certain of this, then I might as well quit mafia.

This whole thing is refering to your suspects, right? With me, nen, stefl and... was it mantle or moreno?! Anyways, are you 100% sure that none of us, or just some of us, is not all they say?

mantlepiecek said:
Stefl1504 said:

lol, why did I know that something like this would happen^^

I would like everyone that haven't name claimed to step forward and speak up. Right now there's 9 or 10 of us who have name claimed (the majority of the population), so I wonder why the rest of you haven't?

Oh, and I you can't name claim for fear of the mafia figuring out what role you've got - please state the reason of this worry. But thus far there doesn't seem to be much to the name claim that can be traced to a role: Samus (me) - pullet proof, Duke Nukem (trucks) - cop. No specific connection there as you can see.