By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
morenoingrato said:
DanneSandin, a slip-up?

HoS Danne.

Also, Stefl, you truly had a breakdown, you are trying to kill yourself, even if you are not even close the death, you give up because apparently you have a crappy role and the discussion is lame, more like you don't want to drag the day on forever.

Unvote.

Vote: Stefl.

Also, just because we changed our focus, we shouldn't leave Radish of the hook.

hummm... and there I thought I was on my way to rehabilitation, damn... WAHAHAHA!!!

Around the Network

unvote

I am entertained once again^^ Now that I have a not so trustable person on my side, I can rule teh worldz

Damn okay lets get serious for the first time this game^^

Stefl1504 said:
nen-suer said:

No way, Hat made YOU Kiryu! Ok i officially hate Hat now :(

Anywho i asked you about you role details and you answered that in the last sentence and i belive your claim , but you didnt need to bring the "Kiryu-sen"

part coze it looks to me like your trying to bend the rules regarding PM quoting.

? I thought it was a typo by hatz^^ and he just meant kiryu-san or something like that

Hat always says sen and not san, and since he knows Japanese i assume his way is right too.

You probably noticed that he calls me nen-sen in the past games so maybe you did that intentonally or your just trying to trick us.

But like i said i belive your claim for now coze i can see kiryu in this game and the role fits him (even tho the Real Kiryu wont be killed by a bullet)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

morenoingrato said:
DanneSandin, a slip-up?

HoS Danne.

Also, Stefl, you truly had a breakdown, you are trying to kill yourself, even if you are not even close the death, you give up because apparently you have a crappy role and the discussion is lame, more like you don't want to drag the day on forever.

Unvote.

Nope, no slip-up as far as I can tell =P I'm just new to this game, so I got a few questions ^^ perhaps I should have read some old mafia game so i know how you guys play...

And what is "HoS"?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
unvote

I am entertained once again^^ Now that I have a not so trustable person on my side, I can rule teh worldz

You have someone on your side?

HoS : stefl

Stefl1504 said:

Damn okay lets get serious for the first time this game^^

Then i have to tell if you pull shit like this again i will lynch you even if i know your probably town k.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

DanneSandin said:
morenoingrato said:
DanneSandin, a slip-up?

HoS Danne.

Unvote.

Nope, no slip-up as far as I can tell =P I'm just new to this game, so I got a few questions ^^ perhaps I should have read some old mafia game so i know how you guys play...

And what is "HoS"?

Hand of Stalin

It means you want to kill them even if they are on your team.

unvote

DanneSandin said:

And what is "HoS"?

hand of suspicion 

HoS > FoS