By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
supermario128 said:
mantlepiecek said:

Mario : (?) - (?)

I also said my role has limitations. If you look back I said I want to use it a second time before claiming. I used it night one, but can't use it two nights in a row. I plan to role claim right away on day four.

Yeah, I thought you said that. But I wasn't sure so I skipped that.

_____

Out of the four baalz pointed, I have faith in radish. Among the remaining three stefl, nen, and danne, nen seems to be the best bet for town. Between danne and stefl, it's really hard to tell. Stefl's role claim of kiryu kazuma does feel good enough, and danne is new to the game so we have no idea.

I think it would be wrong to go around being suspicious because of the no. of protective roles. For eg bulletproof isn't much of a protective role, and bodyguard is basically suicidal townie but with the option of saving someone else and the ability to not die night 1.

Around the Network

Okay then, I have no idea why my role is so different to everyone else's (brief description of the circumstances in the PM, and no limitations), but I promise you that I've told the truth 100% throughout this round. I don't find it that hard to believe that there are so many protective roles in the game - there are a lot of possible people to protect, and each of those roles works in a different way. The mafia might have powers that allow them to get around these roles anyway

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Linkzmax said:

nen-suer said:

Why i think radish is town is because he unnecessary hinted his role to prof.

I mean why would Radish put him self is a situation like this when we wasn't even suspected at the time? 

Also him saying he targeted a player that didn't role claim at the time seem more believable than wonks targets imo.

Plus there is theory that makes more sense of Radish ability lacking limitaions.

I for one thought radish was hinting Tracker, and it made sense then to stay mum about it. There's really no reason to hide roleblocking prof to clear up the mystery though.

Why not? He couldn't just slip back into his former self after showing so much promise in the second half of day one.

Why is it an either or? Both could be scum.

Your theory only shows how much you underrate a Town Jailkeeper. While it can backfire on town, it is especially dangerous to scum because it can either save a kill or block one, not to mention blocking important scum actions. Given the limits on everyone else I find it very hard to believe such a strong role would be without limits.

Actually i think very highly of the JK role specially in this round coze i have the impression that we may not have normal Doc at all.

we have few nerfed ones and Rad is the closest thing to a doc in this game and stefl need to protect him tonight imo.

Linkzmax said:

Trucks claimed cop D1 and yet he's still alive now, and we haven't hit a single mafia... Yeah you could've chosen to protect him,(and obviously I wouldn't want you to respond to that if you are indeed a GA) but your statement about Wonk lacks thought.

Who knows if SKs scan guilty or innocent, but why aren't you mentioning NinPie?

But Pie just get names not guilty scan! so even if he scans you can its not condiming evidance unless you lied about your name claim.

Wonktonodi said:
but a nerfed cop with only 2 scans I think a SK could pull off(or at least try) Even knowing he's not an SK ToS clearing baal after ninpie said he was yuna just shows that there would be ways for an SK to fake it although it would be an easier claim to fake as mafia. 

You know why i suspect you wonk ? your a smart guy and yet you seem to forget the fact that the real cop would have killed any chance of Trucks claim

being belived on day 2. The closest thing to another cop we have in this round so far is this is Pie's role.

As for Trucks investaion night 1 it was obvious he was gonna check on Baalz (go back and read day 1), i was more suprised that Pie checked him too.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Linkzmax said:
I'm going to laugh if FF is Roy Mustang again.

FMA is a NOT a VG originally tho....i'm sure about this one ;)

Baalzamon said:
Ok, well I'm going to go ahead and call absolute fucking bullshit to this.  That is 4 protective roles and a bulletproof.  Out of 21 people, lets just assume 5 are mafia and 1 is an SK (although with Wonk's role it appears plausible there is another SK).  This means out of 16 remaining townies, we have 4 protective roles and a bulletproof?  Bull fucking shit.

FoS Radish

FoS Nen

FoS Stefl

FoS Danne

Read my response to Linkz. Also Stel die when protects and i protect once and the target in determined from the start of the game.

Danne maybe ikky, but his name claim makes him less scummy,

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Also i think its clear that if wonk is mafia then FF & Linkz are his buddys

Linkz just started acting like Linkz again, but only after Wonk was on the hot seat, plus he voted radish and i cant
believe he actually believe Wonk over radish who hinted his role claim earlier and claimed now and didn't make a mess yet.

FF first weighting the idea of lynching wonk or Radish and with him leaning toward lynching Rad.
And when i first role claimed to wonk, he asked about my role (you were online FF) but didn't jump in the discussion and provide his input until it ended and Linkz posted and like him sided with wonk.

Around the Network

If wonk is a mafia, Norman Jayden is one of the best false name claims ever. He is an FBI agent in Heavy Rain, that would be damn impressive.

mantlepiecek said:
If wonk is a mafia, Norman Jayden is one of the best false name claims ever. He is an FBI agent in Heavy Rain, that would be damn impressive.

That could be Rol's name

nen-suer said:
mantlepiecek said:

That could be Rol's name

But Rol is not an FBI Agent. Rol is something like a firefighter, or a poison doctor. And Norman Jayden definitely doesn't fit a poison doctor or firefighter.

mantlepiecek said:
nen-suer said:
That could be Rol's name

But Rol is not an FBI Agent. Rol is something like a firefighter, or a poison doctor. And Norman Jayden definitely doesn't fit a poison doctor or firefighter.

No thats what what his post hinted,but like Trucks pointed out eariler if the Rol was the FF/poison doc how could he stop the kill if it happens during the day ?

He cant. so that means SK kills can be blocked by some protection roles (even more reason to trust Radish's claim) and Rol was the FBI agent.

Rol may had some explenation in his pm that he hunts more than one SK and he concluded (or told)  the kill methods.

nen-suer said:
mantlepiecek said:
nen-suer said:
That could be Rol's name

No thats what what his post hinted,but like Trucks pointed out eariler if the Rol was the FF/poison doc how could he stop the kill if it happens during the day ?

He cant. so that means SK kills can be blocked by some protection roles (even more reason to trust Radish's claim) and Rol was the FBI agent.

Rol may had some explenation in his pm that he hunts more than one SK and he concluded (or told)  the kill methods.

No, that's not true.

It's not just Rol who hinted at his role. Hatmoza gave some hints too, like for eg while Outlaw (Master Chief) was dying, he carried an antidote, if you read the flavor you will see.

And outlaw gave some hints too, about "keeping potential flames away".

If Rol was an FBI Agent then as an universal backup Outlaw would have acquired the FBI Agent's ability. But he didn't, further pointing towards Rol not being an FBI Agent.