By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Wonktonodi said:
NintendoPie said:
Final-Fan said:
All right, I'm tired but here are my thoughts on what I just read:
--I wasn't pleased with Smeags' initial couple posts but then he got serious, good participation at last from him.

--NinPie finally says "the words", but that means nothing to me since it could just signify that a scumbuddy pounded it into his head that such blatant avoidance is way riskier than a lie that only a Lie Detector could catch.

That would make no sense...

can you explain why you think it makes no sense?

People were saying before how I was lying and should get scanned, if I all of the sudden was "influenced by a fellow Mafia" to reveal those words then someone would get a lie scan.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:

Obviously you are not a serial killer. My suspects include people who might be mafia as well.

Incidentally, why are you asking if somebody scanned you ?

Because I want to show that you people should have believed me from the start.

NintendoPie said:
mantlepiecek said:

Obviously you are not a serial killer. My suspects include people who might be mafia as well.

You can't just start believing everyone in a mafia game. Especially from the start.

Is it possible for you to scan someone tonight?

nen-suer said:
Wonktonodi said:

ToS claimed day one with only a little time left in the day. five hours?  He claimed to be the cop (or at leaste one of them)http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4571349 do you also forget you didn't trust him then?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4571416

So why the sudden flip in attitude? I investigated someone I found suspicious and heck in Heavy Rain it did turn out the cop was the SK :P

Ok that last line was kinda funny :P

Trucks claimed cop day 1 his claim was indeed ikky at the time, but like i said before... that buys him a day or two at most if it was a lie.

Even if he was disperate...a SK would be stupid to claim that! a disperate mafia maybe, but not a SK with brains.

Not all cops come forward to counter claims or nerfed cops at least not right away. With his claim he could have tried to just bye some time and then be left alone. Although I did clear him night one of being and SK I still don't like how he and ninpie investigated baal and how he claimed his investigation after.

As for stefl it was more of a hunch although you feel he was cleared by the way he claimed his character I still didn't trust that character to be town and I did think it could be Stefl trying a crazy plan to win as an SK.  Are there some people who could be more likely to be the SK? sure are many of them also more likely to be lynched anyway or night killed? Yeah. Was one SK also already dead by night 2? Don't you forget it.

You can disagree on stefl but for you to disagree on ToS would just make you a hypocrite.

Even if i find it hard to belive you targeted TOS night 1 i can accept it, but Stefl? i find that hard to belive, even for a "hunch"

You know what i find the most scummy thing of all about your role claim?

Its the fact you role claimed!!

I mean we're not sure if the arsonist is a vg or SK (most likely Sk) and you just made your self roast beef if he's a SK!

If you want to expose radish lie then do, but you could have faked a role or even not claim at all.

You wanna know what i think ? You are either the arsonist or mafia and radish indeed didnt block your action last night

(becouse he was blocked by prof) and you jumped on this rare chance with all you got....with a role that was probably Rol's.

Vote: Wonk

So nen what would be a good claim for a SK on day one?

Who do you think would have been the best choice for my scan night 2?

and as for my claim, I know I wasn't block and I wanted to share that with the town. By sharing that I wasn't blocked I pretty much gave away that I was an investigative role. Since I got a result. Prof didn't get anything when he was blocked. Since I figured that it would be better to cooperate than stonewall I answered questions but wasn't giving away anything freely that I didn't feel was really necessary.

LOL at you first saying that the arsonist might not even be an SK and then thinking I might be the arsonist.

I think you are tunneling nen. You are so sure I am scum anything you see is evidence. Had I not claimed my role you would be saying that is why you think I am scum. Had I investigated any other player you would say they are the worst possible choice. I am starting to think you are scared of being scanned by me.

Who are you nen?

What have you been up to the last 2 nights?

mantlepiecek said:
NintendoPie said:
mantlepiecek said:

You can't just start believing everyone in a mafia game. Especially from the start.

Yes, it is. Not sure if I will though.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
mantlepiecek said:

Yes, it is. Not sure if I will though.

unvote : NintendoPie 

That's good enough for me.

vote : smeags

I am voting for smeags because I am yet not convinced by his replies to me. And I don't want to vote no lynch.                    

Wonktonodi said:

I mean we're not sure if the arsonist is a vg or SK (most likely Sk) and you just made your self roast beef if he's a SK!

If you want to expose radish lie then do, but you could have faked a role or even not claim at all.

You wanna know what i think ? You are either the arsonist or mafia and radish indeed didnt block your action last night

(becouse he was blocked by prof) and you jumped on this rare chance with all you got....with a role that was probably Rol's.

and as for my claim, I know I wasn't block and I wanted to share that with the town. By sharing that I wasn't blocked I pretty much gave away that I was an investigative role. Since I got a result. Prof didn't get anything when he was blocked. Since I figured that it would be better to cooperate than stonewall I answered questions but wasn't giving away anything freely that I didn't feel was really necessary.

LOL at you first saying that the arsonist might not even be an SK and then thinking I might be the arsonist.

I think you are tunneling nen. You are so sure I am scum anything you see is evidence. Had I not claimed my role you would be saying that is why you think I am scum. Had I investigated any other player you would say they are the worst possible choice. I am starting to think you are scared of being scanned by me.

Who are you nen?

Don't dance around wonk. you claimed FBI meaning you are pretty much dead by tomorow unless the arsonist is lynched today.

If you were really an FBI agent you would want to keep that a secret until the SK(s) are dead coze you will die the next time they

use there night action.

Also by having an FBI in the game means that the cop wont get a guilty scan off the Sk and Trucks said he has 2 shots only and it

would be really stupid not get a guilty scan of the SK.

I'm sorry wonk but every time i re-think this i come to the same conclusion..you are scum.

And i'm The Boss (Guardian Angel), and you dont need to know if i used my ability or not.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

But ... isn't Guardian Angel synonymous with Doctor?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

nen-suer said:
Wonktonodi said:

Who are you nen?

Don't dance around wonk. you claimed FBI meaning you are pretty much dead by tomorow unless the arsonist is lynched today.

If you were really an FBI agent you would want to keep that a secret until the SK(s) are dead coze you will die the next time they

use there night action.

Also by having an FBI in the game means that the cop wont get a guilty scan off the Sk and Trucks said he has 2 shots only and it

would be really stupid not get a guilty scan of the SK.

I'm sorry wonk but every time i re-think this i come to the same conclusion..you are scum.

And i'm The Boss (Guardian Angel), and you dont need to know if i used my ability or not.

This is a heavy power game, the sk could try and kill me tonight and risk being seen and then getting lynched a trade I think would be worth while for the town. The mafia don't want the SK to win either and since I can't find them they are not likely to kill me.

Not to mentoin ToS could still be mafia.

Final-Fan said:
But ... isn't Guardian Angel synonymous with Doctor?

No. I can only protect one specific player.

Also what do you think about wonk claim and what i said FF?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)