By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
radishhead said:
Wonktonodi said:
Final-Fan said:
Oh right, it seems clear that we should probably lynch either radish or Wonk. SK-curer is very plausible, but on the other hand we've already had an SK doctor so his role is a bit questionable as it's a bit redundant in terms of "roles that can neutralize the SK threat".

(For the record, I suspect that the arsonist is an every-other-night role opposite the poisoner, but that doesn't necessarily account for all Rol's hints, but the rest of it could conceivably have been flavor to disguise his real hints.)

If I was going to just vote right now, I think it would be radish, but I'm really uneasy choosing between the two. I'm not adamant that we should lynch one of them, but it seems pretty unlikely that they would both be telling the truth, and if one of them is lying then that's a really good reason to lynch them.

I never said I cured an SK. I'm an FBI agent I investigate if someone is an SK or not.

Do you believe that there is more than one serial killer, or would you describe your role as useless now that the SK is dead?

and outlaw suddenly burnt from the inside on his own? I am pretty sure there is another although my role is still just above being useless and if you ask nen I am the worst FBI agent ever :P

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
Wonktonodi said:

BtW: Whats your name?

Norman Jayden from Heavy Rain although without ARI to be looking through posts and filing clues. Plus looking awesome

supermario128 said:
Wonktonodi said:

ToS and Stefl are not SKs

Is there any reason you picked to investigate those two? Both of them role-claimed on Day 1. Did you not believe their claims at the time, or what? Yes, Stefl was acting crazy early on so I would have been a bit worried about him, but Trucks claim seemed believable.

HoS: Wonk

At this point I would suggest you go after Moreno or Insomniac. I've been suspicious of the former pretty much the whole game, and the latter seems scared to make any kind of vote at all. He doesn't want to draw any attention to himself and seems to want to slip by without being noticed.

Did everyone get amnesia and forget how day one ended?  Anyway see my responce to nen.

Final-Fan said:
All right, I'm tired but here are my thoughts on what I just read:
--I wasn't pleased with Smeags' initial couple posts but then he got serious, good participation at last from him.

--NinPie finally says "the words", but that means nothing to me since it could just signify that a scumbuddy pounded it into his head that such blatant avoidance is way riskier than a lie that only a Lie Detector could catch.

That would make no sense...

supermario128 said:

Final-Fan said:
--NinPie finally says "the words", but that means nothing to me since it could just signify that a scumbuddy pounded it into his head that such blatant avoidance is way riskier than a lie that only a Lie Detector could catch.

My thoughts exactly. He was so adamant about not saying that on Day 2, but now he suddenly has a change of heart? It would suggest someone told him to say it overnight or he is finally trying to get on our "good side" and cooperate.

I only cooperated because Trucks wasn't annoying/rude about it.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:

Alive population :

Linkz : (?) - (?) with x-shot

Ninpie : Professor Oak - Flavor Cop with restrictions

Wonk : (?) - FBI Agent with x-shot

Trucks : Duke Nukem - limited Cop

Nen : (?) - (?) Possible passive role

Stefl : Kiryu Kazuma - Bodyguard (infinite uses)

Moreno : Little Sister - (?)

Mantlepie : Alucard - Miller

Baalz : (?) - (?)

Mario : (?) - (?)

Final-Fan : (?) - (?)

Radish : Princess Zelda - Jailkeeper (infinite uses)

Insomniac : Pac-man - (?)

Smeags : Katherine - (?)

Danne : Samus - Bulletproof finite

15 people are alive now, estimated mafia count : 5-6. Possible serial killer/arsonist.

My suspects

Wonk

Ninpie

Final-Fan

Smeags

There are one/two people who are playing really well.

Do you know if anyone scanned me yet?

I'm not a Serial Killer, you can take me off the list.

NintendoPie said:
Final-Fan said:
All right, I'm tired but here are my thoughts on what I just read:
--I wasn't pleased with Smeags' initial couple posts but then he got serious, good participation at last from him.

That would make no sense...

can you explain why you think it makes no sense?

Wonktonodi said:

ToS claimed day one with only a little time left in the day. five hours?  He claimed to be the cop (or at leaste one of them)http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4571349 do you also forget you didn't trust him then?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4571416

So why the sudden flip in attitude? I investigated someone I found suspicious and heck in Heavy Rain it did turn out the cop was the SK :P

Ok that last line was kinda funny :P

Trucks claimed cop day 1 his claim was indeed ikky at the time, but like i said before... that buys him a day or two at most if it was a lie.

Even if he was disperate...a SK would be stupid to claim that! a disperate mafia maybe, but not a SK with brains.

Not all cops come forward to counter claims or nerfed cops at least not right away. With his claim he could have tried to just bye some time and then be left alone. Although I did clear him night one of being and SK I still don't like how he and ninpie investigated baal and how he claimed his investigation after.

As for stefl it was more of a hunch although you feel he was cleared by the way he claimed his character I still didn't trust that character to be town and I did think it could be Stefl trying a crazy plan to win as an SK.  Are there some people who could be more likely to be the SK? sure are many of them also more likely to be lynched anyway or night killed? Yeah. Was one SK also already dead by night 2? Don't you forget it.

You can disagree on stefl but for you to disagree on ToS would just make you a hypocrite.

Even if i find it hard to belive you targeted TOS night 1 i can accept it, but Stefl? i find that hard to belive, even for a "hunch"

You know what i find the most scummy thing of all about your role claim?

Its the fact you role claimed!!

I mean we're not sure if the arsonist is a vg or SK (most likely Sk) and you just made your self roast beef if he's a SK!

If you want to expose radish lie then do, but you could have faked a role or even not claim at all.

You wanna know what i think ? You are either the arsonist or mafia and radish indeed didnt block your action last night

(becouse he was blocked by prof) and you jumped on this rare chance with all you got....with a role that was probably Rol's.

Vote: Wonk

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

NintendoPie said:
mantlepiecek said:

Alive population :

Linkz : (?) - (?) with x-shot

Ninpie : Professor Oak - Flavor Cop with restrictions

Wonk : (?) - FBI Agent with x-shot

Trucks : Duke Nukem - limited Cop

Nen : (?) - (?) Possible passive role

Stefl : Kiryu Kazuma - Bodyguard (infinite uses)

Moreno : Little Sister - (?)

Mantlepie : Alucard - Miller

Baalz : (?) - (?)

Mario : (?) - (?)

Final-Fan : (?) - (?)

Radish : Princess Zelda - Jailkeeper (infinite uses)

Insomniac : Pac-man - (?)

Smeags : Katherine - (?)

Danne : Samus - Bulletproof finite

15 people are alive now, estimated mafia count : 5-6. Possible serial killer/arsonist.

My suspects

Wonk

Ninpie

Final-Fan

Smeags

There are one/two people who are playing really well.

Do you know if anyone scanned me yet?

I'm not a Serial Killer, you can take me off the list.

Obviously you are not a serial killer. My suspects include people who might be mafia as well.

Incidentally, why are you asking if somebody scanned you ?

I am sure Radish is saying 100% truth now.