By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Wonktonodi said:
Final-Fan said:
Oh right, it seems clear that we should probably lynch either radish or Wonk. SK-curer is very plausible, but on the other hand we've already had an SK doctor so his role is a bit questionable as it's a bit redundant in terms of "roles that can neutralize the SK threat".

(For the record, I suspect that the arsonist is an every-other-night role opposite the poisoner, but that doesn't necessarily account for all Rol's hints, but the rest of it could conceivably have been flavor to disguise his real hints.)

If I was going to just vote right now, I think it would be radish, but I'm really uneasy choosing between the two. I'm not adamant that we should lynch one of them, but it seems pretty unlikely that they would both be telling the truth, and if one of them is lying then that's a really good reason to lynch them.

I never said I cured an SK. I'm an FBI agent I investigate if someone is an SK or not.

Do you believe that there is more than one serial killer, or would you describe your role as useless now that the SK is dead?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Thanks for counting votes Rufus. You'll make a great mod in the near future.

If you ever need someone to love you, just let me know.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Linkzmax said:
DanneSandin said:
@Linkz no, I got no explanaition from Hat as to why samus is a BF - he only States my ability and win condition. Nothing else.

I thought as much, but maybe the roles and names that don't quite go hand in hand had some flavor. Hence my question.

Anyone else get an explanation for their role?

I think the fact she walks around with a big suit armor is enough to justify making her Bullet Proof.

Signature goes here!

Final-Fan said:
Oh right, it seems clear that we should probably lynch either radish or Wonk. SK-curer is very plausible, but on the other hand we've already had an SK doctor so his role is a bit questionable as it's a bit redundant in terms of "roles that can neutralize the SK threat".

(For the record, I suspect that the arsonist is an every-other-night role opposite the poisoner, but that doesn't necessarily account for all Rol's hints, but the rest of it could conceivably have been flavor to disguise his real hints.)

If I was going to just vote right now, I think it would be radish, but I'm really uneasy choosing between the two. I'm not adamant that we should lynch one of them, but it seems pretty unlikely that they would both be telling the truth, and if one of them is lying then that's a really good reason to lynch them.

The deaths up until now would support your every-other-night theory  but for a balance standpoint I don't think it would be fair to the players who got the SK roles. SK is already a tough role to win with, being able to kill only every other night would make it close to impossible to win, not to mention we're talking about delayed kills here.

Signature goes here!

Wonktonodi said:

BtW: Whats your name?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
Wonktonodi said:
That I can't clear the people I investigate as town even when I don't get a guilty result I am an FBI agent I can only find if someone is an SK or not. I might have hammered a SK but I haven't investigated one.

That like a variation of Rol hinted role. Seems fishy to me, but the fact we may have  2nd Sk makes me some what...unsure.

Wonktonodi said:
Linkzmax said:
So who's not an SK?

ToS and Stefl are not SKs

Really Wonk? Really? Thats like the worst two targets you can go with if true!

Trucks claims cop...day 1 and wasnt chalenged, stefl role claimed too and i refuse to belive you actually  would have gone with them if your were the

FBi agent.

Seems to me your just trying to convince us with you role claim.

HoS: Wonk

That's a very good catch, nen.

Unvote: NintendoPie

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Wonktonodi said:

Is there any reason you picked to investigate those two? Both of them role-claimed on Day 1. Did you not believe their claims at the time, or what? Yes, Stefl was acting crazy early on so I would have been a bit worried about him, but Trucks claim seemed believable.

At this point I would suggest you go after Moreno or Insomniac. I've been suspicious of the former pretty much the whole game, and the latter seems scared to make any kind of vote at all. He doesn't want to draw any attention to himself and seems to want to slip by without being noticed.

Final-Fan said:
--NinPie finally says "the words", but that means nothing to me since it could just signify that a scumbuddy pounded it into his head that such blatant avoidance is way riskier than a lie that only a Lie Detector could catch.

My thoughts exactly. He was so adamant about not saying that on Day 2, but now he suddenly has a change of heart? It would suggest someone told him to say it overnight or he is finally trying to get on our "good side" and cooperate.

DanneSandin said:
@Mario I was One if the first ones to name- and role claim, so it would have been a huge risk claiming when not knowing the theme yet

True. You don't really have to worry because there are much more scummy people at the moment.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Alive population :

Linkz : (?) - (?) with x-shot

Ninpie : Professor Oak - Flavor Cop with restrictions

Wonk : (?) - FBI Agent with x-shot

Trucks : Duke Nukem - limited Cop

Nen : (?) - (?) Possible passive role

Stefl : Kiryu Kazuma - Bodyguard (infinite uses)

Moreno : Little Sister - (?)

Mantlepie : Alucard - Miller

Baalz : (?) - (?)

Mario : (?) - (?)

Final-Fan : (?) - (?)

Radish : Princess Zelda - Jailkeeper (infinite uses)

Insomniac : Pac-man - (?)

Smeags : Katherine - (?)

Danne : Samus - Bulletproof finite

15 people are alive now, estimated mafia count : 5-6. Possible serial killer/arsonist.

My suspects

Wonk

Ninpie

Final-Fan

Smeags

There are one/two people who are playing really well.

nen-suer said:
Wonktonodi said:
That I can't clear the people I investigate as town even when I don't get a guilty result I am an FBI agent I can only find if someone is an SK or not. I might have hammered a SK but I haven't investigated one.

That like a variation of Rol hinted role. Seems fishy to me, but the fact we may have  2nd Sk makes me some what...unsure.

Wonktonodi said:
Linkzmax said:
So who's not an SK?

Really Wonk? Really? Thats like the worst two targets you can go with if true!

Trucks claims cop...day 1 and wasnt chalenged, stefl role claimed too and i refuse to belive you actually  would have gone with them if your were the

FBi agent.

Seems to me your just trying to convince us with you role claim.

ToS claimed day one with only a little time left in the day. five hours?  He claimed to be the cop (or at leaste one of them)http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4571349 do you also forget you didn't trust him then?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4571416

So why the sudden flip in attitude? I investigated someone I found suspicious and heck in Heavy Rain it did turn out the cop was the SK :P

Not all cops come forward to counter claims or nerfed cops at least not right away. With his claim he could have tried to just bye some time and then be left alone. Although I did clear him night one of being and SK I still don't like how he and ninpie investigated baal and how he claimed his investigation after.

As for stefl it was more of a hunch although you feel he was cleared by the way he claimed his character I still didn't trust that character to be town and I did think it could be Stefl trying a crazy plan to win as an SK.  Are there some people who could be more likely to be the SK? sure are many of them also more likely to be lynched anyway or night killed? Yeah. Was one SK also already dead by night 2? Don't you forget it.

You can disagree on stefl but for you to disagree on ToS would just make you a hypocrite.