By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Linkzmax said:
So who's not an SK?

ToS and Stefl are not SKs

Around the Network

@Linkz no, I got no explanaition from Hat as to why samus is a BF - he only States my ability and win condition. Nothing else.

@Mario I was One if the first ones to name- and role claim, so it would have been a huge risk claiming when not knowing the theme yet.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
@Linkz no, I got no explanaition from Hat as to why samus is a BF - he only States my ability and win condition. Nothing else.

I thought as much, but maybe the roles and names that don't quite go hand in hand had some flavor. Hence my question.

Anyone else get an explanation for their role?

Sorry, forgot to check in on the game today until now. Catching up...

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

All right, I'm tired but here are my thoughts on what I just read:
--I wasn't pleased with Smeags' initial couple posts but then he got serious, good participation at last from him.

--NinPie finally says "the words", but that means nothing to me since it could just signify that a scumbuddy pounded it into his head that such blatant avoidance is way riskier than a lie that only a Lie Detector could catch.

--@ Wonk: My vote post didn't quote you at all. SM128 quoted you to say that you'd hammered unless he miscounted, and I commented that my unvote was just in case that was true, to give a little more breathing room for Noctis to reply before we lynched him (which I had little doubt would occur anyway). I'm honestly a little perplexed at what a big deal is being made out of it by some of you, considering I never played it like I was afraid of a mislynch or even expecting to change the ultimate decision. "I'm always a fan of letting them at least get in a parting shot." Admittedly they can still talk in Twilight (as Noctis did in fact do) but it's not the same.

There was another thing, but I forgot what it was by the time I typed the above stuff.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Around the Network

Oh right, it seems clear that we should probably lynch either radish or Wonk. SK-curer is very plausible, but on the other hand we've already had an SK doctor so his role is a bit questionable as it's a bit redundant in terms of "roles that can neutralize the SK threat".

(For the record, I suspect that the arsonist is an every-other-night role opposite the poisoner, but that doesn't necessarily account for all Rol's hints, but the rest of it could conceivably have been flavor to disguise his real hints.)

If I was going to just vote right now, I think it would be radish, but I'm really uneasy choosing between the two. I'm not adamant that we should lynch one of them, but it seems pretty unlikely that they would both be telling the truth, and if one of them is lying then that's a really good reason to lynch them.

Final-Fan said:
Oh right, it seems clear that we should probably lynch either radish or Wonk. SK-curer is very plausible, but on the other hand we've already had an SK doctor so his role is a bit questionable as it's a bit redundant in terms of "roles that can neutralize the SK threat".

(For the record, I suspect that the arsonist is an every-other-night role opposite the poisoner, but that doesn't necessarily account for all Rol's hints, but the rest of it could conceivably have been flavor to disguise his real hints.)

If I was going to just vote right now, I think it would be radish, but I'm really uneasy choosing between the two. I'm not adamant that we should lynch one of them, but it seems pretty unlikely that they would both be telling the truth, and if one of them is lying then that's a really good reason to lynch them.

I never said I cured an SK. I'm an FBI agent I investigate if someone is an SK or not.

Final-Fan said:
All right, I'm tired but here are my thoughts on what I just read:
--I wasn't pleased with Smeags' initial couple posts but then he got serious, good participation at last from him.

--NinPie finally says "the words", but that means nothing to me since it could just signify that a scumbuddy pounded it into his head that such blatant avoidance is way riskier than a lie that only a Lie Detector could catch.

--@ Wonk: My vote post didn't quote you at all. SM128 quoted you to say that you'd hammered unless he miscounted, and I commented that my unvote was just in case that was true, to give a little more breathing room for Noctis to reply before we lynched him (which I had little doubt would occur anyway). I'm honestly a little perplexed at what a big deal is being made out of it by some of you, considering I never played it like I was afraid of a mislynch or even expecting to change the ultimate decision. "I'm always a fan of letting them at least get in a parting shot." Admittedly they can still talk in Twilight (as Noctis did in fact do) but it's not the same.

There was another thing, but I forgot what it was by the time I typed the above stuff.

ok I guess for some reason at the time I had thought your unvote post was directed at me and then latter thought that you had quoted me. My mistake.

Wonktonodi said:
That I can't clear the people I investigate as town even when I don't get a guilty result I am an FBI agent I can only find if someone is an SK or not. I might have hammered a SK but I haven't investigated one.

That like a variation of Rol hinted role. Seems fishy to me, but the fact we may have  2nd Sk makes me some what...unsure.

Wonktonodi said:
Linkzmax said:
So who's not an SK?

ToS and Stefl are not SKs

Really Wonk? Really? Thats like the worst two targets you can go with if true!

Trucks claims cop...day 1 and wasnt chalenged, stefl role claimed too and i refuse to belive you actually  would have gone with them if your were the

FBi agent.

Seems to me your just trying to convince us with you role claim.

HoS: Wonk

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Final-Fan said:

Why i think radish is town is because he unnecessary hinted his role to prof.

I mean why would Radish put him self is a situation like this when we wasn't even suspected at the time? 

Also him saying he targeted a player that didn't role claim at the time seem more believable than wonks targets imo.

Plus there is theory that makes more sense of Radish ability lacking limitaions.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)