By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
radishhead said:
I think we should press him on the daytime bodyguard role - that's a really strange role, but if he could give us a character's name that suits the role, then maybe he's telling the truth

lol, dafuq? I never said daytime, and if I did, I am sorry, that was wrong, now you fail, -100 points, I am just rescuing your sorry ass, dummy

Around the Network

w00t? ppl have different roles in the town??

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Stefl1504 said:
RolStoppable said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Stefl1504 said:
Also, damn... that was too early, now I killed of the the lynchtrain analysis by not hammering myself, also sorry Hatmoza for taking the fucking cowardly way out, but the discussion arround me was lame and radish did not take the opportunity to do something^^

I'd like you to start making sense like right now!

It takes 11 votes to lynch you so you're faaaaaar away from that and you're already talking about hammering yourself.

At this point it looks like he is banking on us believing that he is a jester as his last hope to avoid a lynch.

Thats why I told you to vig shot me, lol - no I am NO JESTER and I really don't want to make you believe I am one, I am a town bodyguard^^

Whats your role details if you dont mind me asking ?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

DanneSandin said:

here you have scum no. 1 ~

@ nen, well in le PM I am reffered to as

Kazuma Kyru

and

Kiryu sen

I think he (hat) was trying to make me Kazuma Kiryu from Yakuza -

Ability is Guard, which I have to use every night, I target someone, and if he dies, I die instead of him.

Stefl1504 said:
DanneSandin said:

Kazuma Kyru

and

Kiryu sen

Ability is Guard, which I have to use every night, I target someone, and if he dies, I die instead of him.

I'm aware of that every one has some sort of ability, but it sounded as if you chose roles as well:P like "town bodyguard"

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
DanneSandin said:

Kazuma Kyru

and

Kiryu sen

No way, Hat made YOU Kiryu! Ok i officially hate Hat now :(

Anywho i asked you about you role details and you answered that in the last sentence and i belive your claim , but you didnt need to bring the "Kiryu-sen"

part coze it looks to me like your trying to bend the rules regarding PM quoting.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

DanneSandin, a slip-up?

HoS Danne.

Also, Stefl, you truly had a breakdown, you are trying to kill yourself, even if you are not even close the death, you give up because apparently you have a crappy role and the discussion is lame, more like you don't want to drag the day on forever.

Unvote.

Vote: Stefl.

Also, just because we changed our focus, we shouldn't leave Radish of the hook.

radishhead said:
I think we should press him on the daytime bodyguard role - that's a really strange role, but if he could give us a character's name that suits the role, then maybe he's telling the truth

And then you wonder why we think you're terrible.

Signature goes here!

nen-suer said:
Stefl1504 said:
DanneSandin said:

Kazuma Kyru

and

Kiryu sen

No way, Hat made YOU Kiryu! Ok i officially hate Hat now :(

Anywho i asked you about you role details and you answered that in the last sentence and i belive your claim , but you didnt need to bring the "Kiryu-sen"

part coze it looks to me like your trying to bend the rules regarding PM quoting.

? I thought it was a typo by hatz^^ and he just meant kiryu-san or something like that

Of course Kiryu is Yakuza and all, but he's a good guy ^_^