By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Anyway, I also would like to voice that I would be willing to lynch NinPie too, though I am not sure he is scum... but he is a major disruptive force around here...

Around the Network

Unvote: NintendoPie

I agree with Danne that we should ignore NP, at least for today. The way I see it if he's telling the truth he's an investigating role we don't need to protect tonight since scum will want to keep him around because he's got good potential for a mislynch down the line.

Also, if he remains uncooperative we can still lynch him down the line.

So NintendoPie please start helping us out, tell us about your suspicions or things you might have noticed that could help us find scum, make yourself useful!!!

Signature goes here!

Random thoughts:

- The multiple explanations for prof's death in the flavor could mean he was targetted by more than one person
- We've been focusing of fire and poison but Rol did also mention paralysis, at first I thought this would mean being vote blocked but maybe it's something like not being able to nameclaim or roleclaim. Nameclaim blocking could be an explanation for NintendoPie's horrible attitude.
- So far most characters involved in the game are part of hatmoza's favorite games. It'll be something to watch out for to spot fakeclaims.

@nen: Do you know if hatmoza likes Zelda and Metroid games? I was tempted to list games I know he loves but I guess that would only be useful to Mafia.

Signature goes here!

Stefl1504 said:
Also I would like to lynch Radish, first off, wonk did get a result last night and secondly princess zelda... is someone I wouldn't expect in the game...

I've made hints throughout the game regarding my chracter- I'll try to find them; they definitely add up to form Princess Zelda.

+ Btw, the explanation for her having the jailkeeper role is that she's "tired of always being the one kidnapped, so now she'll hold others at night" or something.

++ Wow, we had the name night targets both nights? xD

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Hey guys! :D

So, how are things on this wonderful day?

Around the Network
Smeags said:
Hey guys! :D

So, how are things on this wonderful day?

I wonder why you haven't done much for the town.

mantlepiecek said:

Care to elaborate?

Smeags said:
mantlepiecek said:

Care to elaborate?

I think you are scum. You have hardly raised any kind of suspicion on anyone. You hardly care about the town.

mantlepiecek said:

I think you are scum. You have hardly raised any kind of suspicion on anyone. You hardly care about the town.

Okay. Let's see how people who have done a good job of publically raising suspicion of others have done so far:

Rol: Dead
TheProf: Dead

Listen, while raising suspcion is of course part of the game, people go about it differently. I see guys like Rol and Prof do a bang up job of this... but at the same time they're pretty much putting a target on their own backs. The best way a townie can help out his town is by staying alive long enough to form a colclusive decision for a lynch. So yeah, I want to keep things to myself long enough to be helpful. But since we're on day 3 and we only got a anti-Town person because of luck, I guess it's time for me to stick my neck out of the trenches and into no-man's-land.

There's only a select few which I'm pretty comfortable naming as townies (Truck is pretty much the only one I feel good about actually ).

Others who I'm very curious about:

• NintendoPie
  • MorenoIngrato
  • Mario
  • Final-Fan
  • RadishHead

Everyone else (including you) I'm not too sure about.

Smeags said:
mantlepiecek said:

Okay. Let's see how people who have done a good job of publically raising suspicion of others have done so far:

Rol: Dead
TheProf: Dead

Listen, while raising suspcion is of course part of the game, people go about it differently. I see guys like Rol and Prof do a bang up job of this... but at the same time they're pretty much putting a target on their own backs. The best way a townie can help out his town is by staying alive long enough to form a colclusive decision for a lynch. So yeah, I want to keep things to myself long enough to be helpful. But since we're on day 3 and we only got a anti-Town person because of luck, I guess it's time for me to stick my neck out of the trenches and into no-man's-land.

There's only a select few which I'm pretty comfortable naming as townies (Truck is pretty much the only one I feel good about actually ).

Others who I'm very curious about:

• NintendoPie
  • MorenoIngrato
  • Mario
  • Final-Fan
  • RadishHead

Everyone else (including you) I'm not too sure about.

If it weren't for them we would never have leads. Sitting back and saying I should live for the townies to win, nope, there's no way you can stop the night lynch, now can you?

Anyways, that's not so important now.

What do you think about Final-Fan?