By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
TruckOSaurus said:
@ linkz: did they suspect him on day one or day two? because outlaw had to be primed during night one.

Fell asleep before getting into the read, but I'm up now so might as well use the time.

Mario had outlaw as his most likely scum, and voted him.

Rol, NinPie, Danne, and radish all pointed out his "We've had night already?" line.

Mantle put him outside the "town or are not anti-faction" group.

Smeags does say he'd vote to lynch outlaw D1 if he had to: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4570543

So maybe Smeags really is cocky and televising his moves for all of us to see, while hiding behind the "no way I would be so obvious" defense.

Around the Network

And we have no way of knowing what prof did last night... Kinda convinient wouldn't you say? I'm just throwing it out there. How did prof treat radish? Did he think he was a townie or a suspect? Knowing that we might figure out how prof might have acted

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

prof is a good player. Meaning he doesn't operate as simply as RB/Pilfering the player he thinks/voiced suspicions about being most likely scum. Still given that, I don't recall any mention of radish by prof.

Wonktonodi said:
radishhead said:
Wonktonodi said:

Considering I got a result last night I think you are most likely lying.

I promise you, I jailkept you last night

and I got results. So you lie. You got blocked or I got bussed.

Do you have infinite uses?

Stefl1504 said:

Where've you been?

Also same question I just asked Wonk.

Around the Network

And in case it's not obvious to everyone yet, I'll state it directly as well. I'm X-shot too. Chell would not be pleased, but I understand the limit.

mantlepiecek said:
radishhead said:
If there is a roleblocker who targeted me last night, please come forward so that we can solve this mess

prof was a roleblocker. It's possible he blocked you. But I don't know why he would, he might have tried to "absorb" your powers like he tried it on trucks.

Funnily if he did he would have been unsuccessful on both occasions.

Rad told prof that he knows what happened to his action on Trucks night 1, thats most likely the reason.

From his hint it was kinda obvious he is a blocker/bus driver (JK is like a roleblocker) so i'm inclined to believe his claim.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Very interesting development. Either Radish is lying, Wonk is lying, or they are both telling the truth. It is possible that Prof blocked Radish before he was killed last night, like others have suggested. Radish was giving hints that he knew something about Prof, so maybe Prof wanted to go after him? At this point I will assume they are both telling the truth, but we should keep a close eye on both of them.

FoS: Radish
FoS: Wonk

Now, back to NintendoPie. Not only is he making everything more complicated then it has to be, he is also failing to answer simple questions people have about him and his role. Rol's question threw him off on Day 1 and I assumed it was an honest mistake, but maybe he really didn't feel comfortable answering it. Then on day two he deliberately stays away from stating who his character is when asked to do so. Instead he reverts to posting pictures multiple times. He is stubborn and likes the attention, I get that, but because of this he isn't really helping us out. He is making us more frustrated and distracting us from other things. Some of you might not think NintendoPie could pull of role claiming "cop" when he is mafia aligned, but I think he is sly enough to do so.

Vote: NintendoPie

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

My general thoughts about everyone at this point...

People I think are pro town: Trucks, Nen, Insomniac, Baalz, Linkz, Stefl

People I am not sure about: Wonk, Radish, Mantle

People I think are scum: Final Fan, Danne, Smeags, Moreno, NintendoPie

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

People I think Mario is wrong about: Danne

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.