By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Hey guys.

Just wanted to say that I'm not avoiding the thread, just really busy right now (typing this on my phone...). Hopefully I'll be able to participate more tonight and tomorrow.

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Linkzmax said:
Oh and if the arsonist is the variation that can cause death at any time, it would point towards Smeags or nen. But it'd be really odd for them to choose such a time for the kill if it's a town role as the wiki says.

Were Smeags and nen suspicious of Outlaw?

Smeags voted outlaw, and nen liked the vote if I recall, saying that I probably set outlaw up with a Universal Backup fakeclaim. lolz

@ linkz: did they suspect him on day one or day two? because outlaw had to be primed during night one.

Signature goes here!

I'll try to give D1 a reread after some D3, but they could have just primed at random and set him off when truly suspicious of him. Anyway I was more arguing against them being the arsonist, because it was very odd timing to do if town, and if it's a scum version of that variant then it draws too much attention to them.

TruckOSaurus said:
i never asked You to use it during the day. what i meant was that You should scan radish tonight. can You do that?

What's up with the odd capitilization...?

Around the Network

Stop avoiding questions Pie. Answer all that has been asked to you in detail. You are risking a lot.

NintendoPie said:

Just to get your attention.

I did answer... what else is there to say...?

mantlepiecek said:
@supermario

I didn't HoS you because you laid out your opinion, I HoS'd you because you thought juggernaut was a possibility.

Fair enough. Like I said before, I was listing all possible options and already said Strongman was much more likely...

TruckOSaurus said:

I have limitations, NP does too, Rol had some, Danne said he had some.

My role has limitations as well, which is why I am waiting to use it a second time before claiming.

NintendoPie said:

Why? It wouldn't matter. All of you are SUPER religious about Scanning things for the truth.

You still don't understand the whole "lie detector" ploy?

NintendoPie said:
I did answer... what else is there to say...

Say: "I am Professor Oak."

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:

NintendoPie said:

Why? It wouldn't matter. All of you are SUPER religious about Scanning things for the truth.

You still don't understand the whole "lie detector" ploy?

Isn't the point to get the "truth"... >_<

NintendoPie said:
I did answer... what else is there to say...

Say: "I am Professor Oak."

I thought we were all over that?