By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Linkzmax said:
radishhead said:
DanneSandin said:
radishhead said:
Wonktonodi said:
radishhead said:
If I think I know the answer to this Prof/Trucks roleblocking issue, but revealing it wouldn't particularly help the town in any way, except that Prof will know what happened on Night 1 - if it worth mentioning?

so do you have any new info from last night? that is worth telling the town?  or do you plan on staying vague and only claiming importance?

No, I think it's about time I explained myself though- since otherwise I'll just attract suspicion. I knew the answer to why Prof couldn't target Trucks on Night 1, because I blocked his action on night 1

Ooooh, that was YOU!? haha what a bad choise! did you try it this last night as well??

Nah, I blocked someone who I thought was suspicious - obviously it didn't help though, so I don't know if it's necessarily worth sharing that information. Just know that I have infinite uses, so if you really want information on who I used my power on, then I will share

One of these things is not like the others.

That's why I said it o.o I was saying that I had infinite uses, so that puts extra doubt on the claim of NinPie. If I was making up my role, why would I randomly add the bit about having no limitations? I made my role as specific as possible so that there was no room for misinterpretation.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:
Linkzmax said:
radishhead said:

Nah, I blocked someone who I thought was suspicious - obviously it didn't help though, so I don't know if it's necessarily worth sharing that information. Just know that I have infinite uses, so if you really want information on who I used my power on, then I will share

That's why I said it o.o I was saying that I had infinite uses, so that puts extra doubt on the claim of NinPie. If I was making up my role, why would I randomly add the bit about having no limitations? I made my role as specific as possible so that there was no room for misinterpretation.

I have limitations, NP does too, Rol had some, Danne said he had some.

Signature goes here!

Linkzmax said:
Oh and if the arsonist is the variation that can cause death at any time, it would point towards Smeags or nen. But it'd be really odd for them to choose such a time for the kill if it's a town role as the wiki says.

Were Smeags and nen suspicious of Outlaw?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
radishhead said:
Linkzmax said:
radishhead said:

Well, I don't. Now maybe you'll understand why I was acting so important earlier (because I am)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

TruckOSaurus said:
NintendoPie said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Scan radish for his name and find out if he lied.

I'm talking about me having limitations.

I think at this point you're better off telling us about your limitations.

Why? It wouldn't matter. All of you are SUPER religious about Scanning things for the truth.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Why? It wouldn't matter. All of you are SUPER religious about Scanning things for the truth.

Vote : NintendoPie

That's it, I'm tired of you stalling and not cooperating. Honestly, with your claimed power you should be an asset for the town but all you do is slow us down and it seems helping us find scum is the last thing you wanna do.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
NintendoPie said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Vote : NintendoPie

That's it, I'm tired of you stalling and not cooperating. Honestly, with your claimed power you should be an asset for the town but all you do is slow us down and it seems helping us find scum is the last thing you wanna do.

What am I supposed to do? I can't use my power during the day, you should know that. 

i never asked You to use it during the day. what i meant was that You should scan radish tonight. can You do that?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Linkzmax said:
Oh and if the arsonist is the variation that can cause death at any time, it would point towards Smeags or nen. But it'd be really odd for them to choose such a time for the kill if it's a town role as the wiki says.

Were Smeags and nen suspicious of Outlaw?

Your pointed out something yesterday that made me suspect outlaw of being the janitor, but really i would have gone for Wonk or Linkz if i could.

So no i'm not the arsonist. I dont mind role claiming coze that may actually help me live longer :P

TruckOSaurus said:

radishhead said:

A JB role is not like your roles tho, it makes sense not having a limitaions on it imo.

I mean blocking the person who you protect is a limitaion by it self right ?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

TruckOSaurus said:
radishhead said:
Linkzmax said:
radishhead said:

Prof said he was 1-shot as well.