By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

He is not online right now, we are not doing a Noctis again.

Then again, he could have left on purpose to try to think of a way to cover his potential slip-up.

Around the Network
radishhead said:
nen-suer said:
Becouse its Pie and he likes the attention it seems (he is 13 after all)

It's like someone has delibrately told him to play as annoyingly as possible - it might have been Hatmosa getting revenge after all those times that I annoyed him by being an idiot in earlier games. If this is Hatmosa's doing, and this is all just a plan to get me to play better; I've learnt my lesson! Please tell NinPie that he can start acting sane again! D:

I will put a quick vote on him though, just so that he feels the pressure.

Vote: NintendoPie

ROFL, post of the game radish. And i bet Ms. Kitten approves.

You are indeed an Angel compared to Pie lol.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

mantlepiecek said:
Wonktonodi said:
mantlepiecek said:
DanneSandin said:
Right now I wanna know what the cops came up with during the night... Didn't truck come out the first day? Then perhaps we have two mafia teams: one killed Rol and prof while the other tried to get to truck - whom should have been protected by a doc, and therefore no killing took place... Does that sound plausible at all?

If prof was killed by a mafia strongman, then basically the usual mafia night kill was blocked. There should have been at least a mafia nighkill on someone else, but it was blocked. It's possible they tried to remove you danne.

why would you think mafia tried to remove danne?

also mafia don't always get an extra kill when they have a strongman. Like my team last game.

Because of his role.

On your second point, I didn't know that. So how was it in your last game, unlimited usage of strongman? Or was that X-shot too?

why would mafia try and take out someone who would be immune? especially if they had what seems to be a strongman attack?

I so wanna vote NinPie right now... what is he doing?!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

radishhead said:
nen-suer said:
DanneSandin said:
nen-suer said:
Maybe Pie has the same kind of limitations as Trucks ?

why haven't he told us then? And why aren't he telling us NOW?!

Becouse its Pie and he likes the attention it seems (he is 13 after all)

It's like someone has delibrately told him to play as annoyingly as possible - it might have been Hatmosa getting revenge after all those times that I annoyed him by being an idiot in earlier games. If this is Hatmosa's doing, and this is all just a plan to get me to play better; I've learnt my lesson! Please tell NinPie that he can start acting sane again! D:

I will put a quick vote on him though, just so that he feels the pressure.

Vote: NintendoPie

You're so self-centered.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:
mantlepiecek said:
Wonktonodi said:
mantlepiecek said:

If prof was killed by a mafia strongman, then basically the usual mafia night kill was blocked. There should have been at least a mafia nighkill on someone else, but it was blocked. It's possible they tried to remove you danne.

also mafia don't always get an extra kill when they have a strongman. Like my team last game.

Because of his role.

On your second point, I didn't know that. So how was it in your last game, unlimited usage of strongman? Or was that X-shot too?

why would mafia try and take out someone who would be immune? especially if they had what seems to be a strongman attack?

He is not exactly immune. Their actual intention may not have been to kill danne but to do something else.

Also you evaded my second question.

radishhead said:
If I think I know the answer to this Prof/Trucks roleblocking issue, but revealing it wouldn't particularly help the town in any way, except that Prof will know what happened on Night 1 - if it worth mentioning?

so do you have any new info from last night? that is worth telling the town?  or do you plan on staying vague and only claiming importance?

mantlepiecek said:
Wonktonodi said:
mantlepiecek said:
Wonktonodi said:
mantlepiecek said:

Because of his role.

He is not exactly immune. Their actual intention may not have been to kill danne but to do something else.

Also you evaded my second question.

it was one shot.

What do you mean he isn't exaclty immune?  Why are you now saying that the intention was to do something else? Your theories aren't making any sence to me.

Wonktonodi said:
radishhead said:
If I think I know the answer to this Prof/Trucks roleblocking issue, but revealing it wouldn't particularly help the town in any way, except that Prof will know what happened on Night 1 - if it worth mentioning?

so do you have any new info from last night? that is worth telling the town?  or do you plan on staying vague and only claiming importance?

No, I think it's about time I explained myself though- since otherwise I'll just attract suspicion. I knew the answer to why Prof couldn't target Trucks on Night 1, because I blocked his action on night 1

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Radish, I feel no pressure.