By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
NintendoPie said:
I didn't investigate anyone.

You gotta be more thorough in your answers. Having to extract every little bit of information from you is really tiring. You had to know that saying you didn't investigate anyone would raise questions as to why you didn't, why not include that in your post instead of having us question you about it.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
Maybe Pie has the same kind of limitations as Trucks ?

why haven't he told us then? And why aren't he telling us NOW?!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

mantlepiecek said:
DanneSandin said:
Right now I wanna know what the cops came up with during the night... Didn't truck come out the first day? Then perhaps we have two mafia teams: one killed Rol and prof while the other tried to get to truck - whom should have been protected by a doc, and therefore no killing took place... Does that sound plausible at all?

If prof was killed by a mafia strongman, then basically the usual mafia night kill was blocked. There should have been at least a mafia nighkill on someone else, but it was blocked. It's possible they tried to remove you danne.

why would you think mafia tried to remove danne?

also mafia don't always get an extra kill when they have a strongman. Like my team last game.

nen-suer said:

If he does, WHY didn't he tell us yesterday? He knew that we would need his investigation result today - if he knew that he wouldn't be able to help us today, then what did he have to lose from warning us?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Wonktonodi said:
mantlepiecek said:
DanneSandin said:
Right now I wanna know what the cops came up with during the night... Didn't truck come out the first day? Then perhaps we have two mafia teams: one killed Rol and prof while the other tried to get to truck - whom should have been protected by a doc, and therefore no killing took place... Does that sound plausible at all?

If prof was killed by a mafia strongman, then basically the usual mafia night kill was blocked. There should have been at least a mafia nighkill on someone else, but it was blocked. It's possible they tried to remove you danne.

also mafia don't always get an extra kill when they have a strongman. Like my team last game.

Oh yeah! this I forgot!

I don't think the mafia is too interested in me - they wouldn't wanna waste their kill on me, since: 1) I'm bullet proof (how many bullets can I take guys?!), and 2) I'm a noob, and shouldn't pose a threat to them...

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:
mantlepiecek said:
DanneSandin said:

Because of his role.

On your second point, I didn't know that. So how was it in your last game, unlimited usage of strongman? Or was that X-shot too?

DanneSandin said:
nen-suer said:

Becouse its Pie and he likes the attention it seems (he is 13 after all)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

NintendoPie said:

What's up, boy? Wanna answer our questions?

nen-suer said:
DanneSandin said:
nen-suer said:

C'mon! when I was 13 I didn't try to get attention in this way :P I think he's too smart to try to get this sort of attention in a mafia game... He gets plenty in other threads

nen-suer said:
DanneSandin said:
nen-suer said:

It's like someone has delibrately told him to play as annoyingly as possible - it might have been Hatmosa getting revenge after all those times that I annoyed him by being an idiot in earlier games. If this is Hatmosa's doing, and this is all just a plan to get me to play better; I've learnt my lesson! Please tell NinPie that he can start acting sane again! D:

I will put a quick vote on him though, just so that he feels the pressure.

Vote: NintendoPie

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~