By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
radishhead said:
Sorry, but can someone quickly remind me what Smeag's nameclaim was? I'm trying to keep track of all the nameclaims that we got yesterday, but it's difficult

I feel like an idiot for accepting the lynch of noctis rather than pushing for NinPie's lynch- great, we got the serial killer, but we haven't made much progress on finding mafia. I thought that we had a couple of cop-like roles claimed- do any of them have information (or, if it's nothing that will help town (ie. you investigated a town member) don't out yourself right now)

Smeags claimed Katherine form Catherine.

I dont like it becouse he knows Hat likes Catherine and he wasnt confused by the two names even tho he never played the game.

I was suprised the Noc lynched, but it was a good lynch. removing a night kill role is never bad coze he most likely to hit town than mafia.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
radishhead said:
Sorry, but can someone quickly remind me what Smeag's nameclaim was? I'm trying to keep track of all the nameclaims that we got yesterday, but it's difficult

I feel like an idiot for accepting the lynch of noctis rather than pushing for NinPie's lynch- great, we got the serial killer, but we haven't made much progress on finding mafia. I thought that we had a couple of cop-like roles claimed- do any of them have information (or, if it's nothing that will help town (ie. you investigated a town member) don't out yourself right now)

/Facepalm

We lynch one Mafia, they can still kill us at night. We lynch a Serial Killer, he can't hurt us anymore. How can you miss something so basic?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
radishhead said:

/Facepalm

We lynch one Mafia, they can still kill us at night. We lynch a Serial Killer, he can't hurt us anymore. How can you miss something so basic?

Because as a serial killer, you're generally supposed to aim for the mafia so that they can't kill you and you have the town to yourself. At least, I remember reading that on a mafiascum strategy site at one point, I think

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Something doesn't gel with Outlaw's death yesterday.

It's practically certain that Rol was poison/burn healer and that Outlaw got that role when Rol died. The bit that bothers me is that if the burn victim dies at twilight, how the hell was Rol supposed to heal him? It makes no sense.

Also, victims of delayed kills are usually announced, if not to the whole town then at least to the victim but Outlaw never mentioned anything about having only a day left to live. Maybe I didn't want to for some reason, maybe he thought he'd live until at least Night 2 and could cure himself but with what we know now, if someone has been burnt last night, for the love of God say so!

Signature goes here!

radishhead said:
TruckOSaurus said:
radishhead said:

/Facepalm

Because as a serial killer, you're generally supposed to aim for the mafia so that they can't kill you and you have the town to yourself. At least, I remember reading that on a mafiascum strategy site at one point, I think

Are you a Serial Killer?

If not then you shouldn't look at it from that point of view. As town, a serial killer is bad news, even if he's trying to kill Mafia, he's bound to miss and kill some townies (not to mention his ultimate goal is to kill all of us). Lynching a SK yesterday was the best possible outcome for us.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
radishhead said:

/Facepalm

Hope you got a gulity result last night Trucks. We need some guidence.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:
radishhead said:

/Facepalm

Hope you got a gulity result last night Trucks. We need some guidence.

I didn't have an investigation last night. I guess we'll need to go off previous days to find us some scum. Also, NintendoPie may have scanned someone last night.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

I didn't have an investigation last night. I guess we'll need to go off previous days to find us some scum. Also, NintendoPie may have scanned someone last night.

Of course it was less than 1% chance you'd forget and slip up if you were scum, but i had to try right :P

@truck how the Hell does your role work?! You can only scan every second night or what?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
@truck how the Hell does your role work?! You can only scan every second night or what?

Yeah,  he said that when he claimed. Two shots and not on two night in a row.

Did you forget he is a nerfed cop ?