By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Moreno, Linkz or Wonk i wanna see one of them lynched tonight with the others being looked into.
Stefl will stay with me just the previous last nights (ain't that right Stefl)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Reading back what prof said about Pie not finding a miller guilty made not sure of Pie's claim anymore.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

theprof00 said:
I know who oak is nin.
i played those games while you were in diapers.

In Barney Stinson's voice:

More like you need to be IN  diapers to play these games.

My suspects : Smeags, NintendoPie.

NintendoPie : My biggest suspect. Things will get cleared as we talk but as far as I am concerned he has been acting really fishy.

Smeags : His low interest in town affairs.

supermario128 said:

mantlepiecek said:
Yeah, I meant the strongman. I referred to the flash manual for roles and only found mafia hitman.

1) Strongman is very likely, but it could also be a Juggernaut (Vigilante whose kill can't be stopped).

mantlepiecek said:
I have something else to ask as well. Question to all : How many mafia factions do you think there are in total? I ask this because there's been a total of 3 kills from mafia max at this point of time. Outlaw, Rol and Prof. One of these kills were made by a delayed arsonist? So 2 nights, 2 kills. Either our roleblockers/doctors are doing an amazing job or there's a chance there is one huge mafia gang.

I don't have much experience in this though.

2) We can't be too sure at this point. Last game there were two different mafia teams, but they both killed Prof night one and they both killed me on night two. Maybe the same thing happened again with Rol and Prof, or maybe our doctors are protecting the right people? I still don't understand why Outlaw was killed during twilight as opposed to night though.

1) What are the chances of a townie killing prof, and the town managing to stop their own from getting killed? During night?

2) So you think there are two mafia teams possible.....

What are the chances of there being two mafia teams, both failing to kill a townie, and prof getting killed by a townie? Why would a vigilante kill prof when he had role claimed already?

HoS : supermario

Around the Network

Right now I wanna know what the cops came up with during the night... Didn't truck come out the first day? Then perhaps we have two mafia teams: one killed Rol and prof while the other tried to get to truck - whom should have been protected by a doc, and therefore no killing took place... Does that sound plausible at all?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
Right now I wanna know what the cops came up with during the night... Didn't truck come out the first day? Then perhaps we have two mafia teams: one killed Rol and prof while the other tried to get to truck - whom should have been protected by a doc, and therefore no killing took place... Does that sound plausible at all?

If prof was killed by a mafia strongman, then basically the usual mafia night kill was blocked. There should have been at least a mafia nighkill on someone else, but it was blocked. It's possible they tried to remove you danne.

mantlepiecek said:
My suspects : Smeags, NintendoPie.

NintendoPie : My biggest suspect. Things will get cleared as we talk but as far as I am concerned he has been acting really fishy.

Smeags : His low interest in town affairs.

I always find my self forgeting about smeags, his name claim didnt sit right with me like i said before.

Sorry, but can someone quickly remind me what Smeag's nameclaim was? I'm trying to keep track of all the nameclaims that we got yesterday, but it's difficult

I feel like an idiot for accepting the lynch of noctis rather than pushing for NinPie's lynch- great, we got the serial killer, but we haven't made much progress on finding mafia. I thought that we had a couple of cop-like roles claimed- do any of them have information (or, if it's nothing that will help town (ie. you investigated a town member) don't out yourself right now)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

DanneSandin said:

Everything is possible and like is said until we actualy get one of them we wont be sure if we have one or two teams.

But the fact we have a mafia janitor and a SK so that makes the two mafia factions very unlikely and adding the fact we only had 1 mafia kill per night so far

i can say i'm 99.9% sure we have one mafia faction.