By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Final-Fan said:
If mantle is going by only the flavor for his "passive janitor" idea, it's true that it could be we have a random person (possibly town) who is going to automatically cause all deaths to be janitored as long as he's alive. Or it could simply mean that the mafia who did the hit is a different person than the mafia janitor.

Either way, it's great to have gotten the SK but on the other hand it doesn't help us hunt mafia since they surely didn't know he was the SK.

Do our cops have anything to say? (While I sleep...)

Yeah, it's possible it's a mafia janitor. But from what I gathered, I would think that if it's a mafia janitor, he would be X-shot, because a lot of power roles seem to be restricted in many ways.

So if it's mafia janitor, night 3 kills shouldn't be janitored. If it still is, then it's possibly a passive janitor.

Around the Network

Edit that: why aren't everybody assuming it's the mafia that's cleaning up? Wouldn't it be more logical to have a mafia janitor?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

A mafia janitor is the most logical explanation, but I've never seen it more than one-shot and I've seen much larger games. We must have extra "scanners" such as outlaw the UB to compensate, but it's odd.

Also, generally the mafia janitor performs the kill and cleans it up leaving no trace. If a hitman/strongman was used, generally it can't be hidden by a janitor as well. But that's host meta so really it's unreliable.

I have something else to ask as well. Question to all : How many mafia factions do you think there are in total? I ask this because there's been a total of 3 kills from mafia max at this point of time. Outlaw, Rol and Prof. One of these kills were made by a delayed arsonist? So 2 nights, 2 kills. Either our roleblockers/doctors are doing an amazing job or there's a chance there is one huge mafia gang.

I don't have much experience in this though.

Noctis flipping SK/Poisoner makes me think there's also an SK/Arsonist, especially given outlaw's confirmation of Rol's role.(Though it could have also been a poison doc, essentially a doctor to counter the SKs)

Even without a second SK, that would point to a single mafia team, maybe 5 or 6-large depending on how powerful they are.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
Oh! And noctis being kefka (FF antagonist) should give us some clues!

Yes, I think Trucks was right about this. It seems antagonists are anti town and protagonists are town. Although, this almost seems too easy when you consider all the crazy theories Prof had.

mantlepiecek said:
Yeah, I meant the strongman. I referred to the flash manual for roles and only found mafia hitman.

Strongman is very likely, but it could also be a Juggernaut (Vigilante whose kill can't be stopped).

mantlepiecek said:
I have something else to ask as well. Question to all : How many mafia factions do you think there are in total? I ask this because there's been a total of 3 kills from mafia max at this point of time. Outlaw, Rol and Prof. One of these kills were made by a delayed arsonist? So 2 nights, 2 kills. Either our roleblockers/doctors are doing an amazing job or there's a chance there is one huge mafia gang.

We can't be too sure at this point. Last game there were two different mafia teams, but they both killed Prof night one and they both killed me on night two. Maybe the same thing happened again with Rol and Prof, or maybe our doctors are protecting the right people? I still don't understand why Outlaw was killed during twilight as opposed to night though.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

mantlepiecek said:
I am thinking prof was killed by a mafia hitman, if he is a townie.

Also there is a passive janitor.

Make sense, proff Name/role claimed so hiding his identity is a waste of effort. Of course it could be a mafia passive janitor.

Wonktonodi said:
mantlepiecek said:
I am thinking prof was killed by a mafia hitman, if he is a townie.

Also there is a passive janitor.

I think you might be thinking strongman and yeah from the flavor it does seem to be the case. With the line "nothing would have prevented this murder."

As for the passive janitor that also seems to make sence with the line "the work of someone else".  I wonder if the janitor gets the info of the kills or if there is someone else.

I call him hitman too and i called him hitman last game when we were mafia, why are guys suprised ?

DanneSandin said:
Why are everyone assuming that it's not the mafia cleaning up after their Dirty deeds?

Dont listen to them think for your self i still think the he is with the mafia

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Wasn't Rol a poison/Fire doc? Then it would only be logical if we had both a poison sk and a arsonist sk - but that being the case I think we only have one mafia team, as has been suggested... Perhaps 6 mafia and 2 sks?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

mantlepiecek said:

Mafia had a single kill each night so for i say we have one, Outlaw was burned not a mafia kill.

Like Linkz said we could be looking for a 2nd SK/Arsonist or its posible he was vigliant arsonist (but killing outlaw makes it unlikely).

Noc didnt target anyone it seems...so either he couldnt until night 2 (making the 2nd SK most likely) or Rol & Noc tageted the same player night 1 (unlikely)

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

DanneSandin said:
Wasn't Rol a poison/Fire doc? Then it would only be logical if we had both a poison sk and a arsonist sk - but that being the case I think we only have one mafia team, as has been suggested... Perhaps 6 mafia and 2 sks?

Ninj'd

ok No need to hold back now.

Anywho Mario, Moreno, [Linkz], FF and wonk...i think the scum mostly in this group or all in this group

Moreno was the one i wanted to lynch day 1 and he kept a low profile in day 2 and his name claim is making me not trust him more.

Linkz i suspcet alot but i have no support from others in his lynch.

Mario is not acting like his town self and his famous reasoning and quote culsters are not as good as when he's town.

His interactions yesterday made me more suspcious of him.

Wonk: Playing beyond safe, he was my buddy last game and i've come to know him better (great guy) think he is scum.

FF: Like wonk, FF is famous for his town craziness last game he played like this and was a mason recruiter so i say why he was carefull,

but dont think he is one right now.