By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
TruckOSaurus said:
NintendoPie said:
TruckOSaurus said:
@NintendoPie: All this just so you dont have to repeat yourself, I think you might be even more stubborn than I am.

With what comments are you referring to specifically?

You mindlessly refusing to say "I am Professor Oak".

Oh. That is me saying that people should look for something else to scan instead of me just handing it out to them.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
TruckOSaurus said:
NintendoPie said:
TruckOSaurus said:
@NintendoPie: All this just so you dont have to repeat yourself, I think you might be even more stubborn than I am.

With what comments are you referring to specifically?

You mindlessly refusing to say "I am Professor Oak".

Oh. That is me saying that people should look for something else to scan instead of me just handing it out to them.

what about the I am a townie?

Wonktonodi said:

what about the I am a townie?

There you go! Scan that!

Wow, Wonk, you are great at this!!!

Oh and I do not really believe in profs roleclaim, specially considering that I have seen it only as Mafia... though I hat puting Kid into the game sounds realistic... meh doesn't matter right now, if Noctis does not miraculously appear on the last second... my vote will stick, and even then I am not sure if I want to unvote...

Vote: Noc

even when he was here he didn't do much scum hunting, I doubt he'll do much when he returns. It is very possibly he was lurking scum and then got busy on top of it.

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:

Vote: Noc

Well, that's our hammer vote. We are now in Twilight, unless I missed an un-vote somewhere. Noctis didn't even get a chance to defend himself, but who knows when he was going to come back online again.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Well since you might be wrong -- not saying you are, but if you are -- I'm always a fan of letting them at least get in a parting shot, so

Unvote Noctis

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Well lets hope hes scum.
hat didnt try to modkill him this whole time. So, maybe?
He did disappear right when i asked him to nameclaim so...

Final-Fan said:
Well since you might be wrong -- not saying you are, but if you are -- I'm always a fan of letting them at least get in a parting shot, so

Unvote Noctis

Are we not already in Twilight?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Someone get Rufus Scrimgeour in here immediately! What does the holy MafiaScum rulebook state?

Tell us Rufus!