By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I knew it!

NinPie, when I said that your refusal to answer for the lie detector was because "you guys could take a simple hint"- but I'm sure even a noob like you could realise that although we could very well understand what you meant, the lie detector COULDN'T. I remain with what I said before: there are only two things that you are doing right now; either delibrately trying to avoid answering the question so that the lie detector can't respond (ie. you're mafia), OR you're only doing this so that you can get a sense of power over Prof/some other members. Why do you do this? Trust me, you're not in a situation where you can rebel in such a pointless way right now- we're trying to lynch Mafia here. There is no getting around the fact that you ARE getting in the way of the proceedings today, and if you don't say the simple words "I am Professor Oak", then I will be watching all of your posts like Gumshoe himself to make sure that you don't get to the end of this game alive - beause frankly, as it stands now, you're either Mafia or just trying to ruin this round for your own team. If this was about breaking free from authority, can I just say that I do share some of your feelings of annoyance of having to follow Prof's plan, but I - and everyone else - has gone along with it for the sake of the round. Can't you put your pride aside just for a brief moment and make the rest of our lives a whole lot easier?

Thanks

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
Baalzamon said:
I can't even deal with this bullshit anymore. You are fine with a townie dying? I'm fine with an afk bastard dying, but I sure as hell hope it is mafia when they die, or I will be upset.

If NintendoPie isn't going to get out of this damned game, somebody please just kill me tonight. My damned IQ is going down just from reading his comments.

Okay, you have to take risks. Noctis is a risk, we should take it though.

Haha! Very funny, Baalz!

NintendoPie said:
outlawauron said:
NintendoPie said:
outlawauron said:

I have confirmed knowledge but was just reading into his posts. Apparently I was incorrect based off his post.

So, you are another Cop?

No. I'm not a cop. I already roleclaimed earlier.

How did you get the confirmed info then?

(Also, I didn't see your Role-Claim, was it part of Prof's mass-Role-Claim comment?)

derp. I have no confirmed knowledge. Currently at work multi-tasking. I regret the error.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

supermario128 said:
mantlepiecek said:

He is obviously evading the lie detector for NO reason. He is afraid of something.

Where were you when I was bringing this up earlier? -_-

Baalzamon said:

There is no reason for this bs, and you need to get votes on you until you quit with the stupid attitude, or you can get lynched.  It really is as simple as that.

He did this before with the simple question. Remember? I'm not sure what it is, but he makes simple things into really big ordeals.

Yes, and he isn't going to learn anything if people just ignore it.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

radishhead said:
I knew it!

NinPie, when I said that your refusal to answer for the lie detector was because "you guys could take a simple hint"- but I'm sure even a noob like you could realise that although we could very well understand what you meant, the lie detector COULDN'T. I remain with what I said before: there are only two things that you are doing right now; either delibrately trying to avoid answering the question so that the lie detector can't respond (ie. you're mafia), OR you're only doing this so that you can get a sense of power over Prof/some other members. Why do you do this? Trust me, you're not in a situation where you can rebel in such a pointless way right now- we're trying to lynch Mafia here. There is no getting around the fact that you ARE getting in the way of the proceedings today, and if you don't say the simple words "I am Professor Oak", then I will be watching all of your posts like Gumshoe himself to make sure that you don't get to the end of this game alive - beause frankly, as it stands now, you're either Mafia or just trying to ruin this round for your own team. If this was about breaking free from authority, can I just say that I do share some of your feelings of annoyance of having to follow Prof's plan, but I - and everyone else - has gone along with it for the sake of the round. Can't you put your pride aside just for a brief moment and make the rest of our lives a whole lot easier?

Thanks

Good observation. It is wrong, though.

It's not that. Though, I don't like Prof currently, it still isn't that.

Page 178 (4th to last question if you are using 10 posts per page.) You should listen to him. Read the whole quote tree.

Around the Network

That is what I was trying to get through your guys' heads. I've said many,many things that could be scanned.

Baalzamon said:
NintendoPie said:
It's okay, Baalz. Your comments saying things like that don't even phase me anymore. I'm just not going to bother.

What your childish mind doesn't understand is they aren't intended on phasing you. 

The day 1 comments were directed towards you because every post you made continued to contradict yourself and they were the completely wrong answers to the questions being asked.

Now today, people ask you questions, yet you try to play games with us.  Rather than saying something as simple as "I am Oak," you weave your way around it, and post pictures of who you are.

There is no reason for this bs, and you need to get votes on you until you quit with the stupid attitude, or you can get lynched.  It really is as simple as that.

It has been suggested that he is restricted from explicitly name claiming.  An obvious extension of that would be a restriction from explaining that he is restricted from naming his character.  What makes you completely sure that this is not the case with NinPie? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

NintendoPie said:
Okay, I'll post why I voted for Noctis before someone asks.

He's lurking, he's doing nothing, even though some of you think I'm doing nothing at least I am here. No need for him.

If he's Town, fine. If he's Mafia, GREAT!
NintendoPie said:

Well, I just don't care. Like I said, either way it's fine with me. It's getting rid of another Suspect, that is all that matters.

NintendoPie said:
Baalz, I'm not afraid of anything. Not even a lynch, really. But, if you want to lynch me, and you are a Townie then you are just focusing on the wrong thing.

I'm having trouble understanding how you can possibly have the ignorance to say I am focusing on the wrong thing when you are more or less getting the point across that you don't care whether he is town or mafia, and by getting rid of him, you are getting rid of another suspect, which is all that matters.

I think you are focusing on the wrong thing.  Getting rid of a suspect is not all that matters.  Getting rid of mafia is all that matters.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

NintendoPie said:

...4th to last question if you are using 10 posts per page...

Change that 10 posts per page to 50. It is a requirement to play this game.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
NintendoPie said:

...4th to last question if you are using 10 posts per page...

Change that 10 posts per page to 50. It is a requirement to play this game.

I doubt it. Personally, I don't like it. I won't change it. I'll try to find out what page that would be with 50 posts, though.