By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
TruckOSaurus said:
DanneSandin said:
But what are those limitations?! Anyone know?

I don't recall him mentionning them but that's not the important point here. Had he been without restriction there would have been a clash between my crippled role and his. Also if my theory about protagonist vs antagonist is true then his investigation results are just as good as mine which would make his role much stronger than mine if he wasn't limited.

I think when he said that he was referring to him getting character names instead of guilty or innocent.

Around the Network

just as things get interesting I have to turn it for the night =(

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:

can you hint at what ppl?

I've already hinted at what people. Some of you might already have looked into their comments but I still don't see many taking them so seriously.

It might possibly be a Hot and Cold situation. That is just my guess, though.

mantlepiecek said:

He is obviously evading the lie detector for NO reason. He is afraid of something.

Where were you when I was bringing this up earlier? -_-

Baalzamon said:

There is no reason for this bs, and you need to get votes on you until you quit with the stupid attitude, or you can get lynched.  It really is as simple as that.

He did this before with the simple question. Remember? I'm not sure what it is, but he makes simple things into really big ordeals.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

outlawauron said:

I have confirmed knowledge but was just reading into his posts. Apparently I was incorrect based off his post.

So, you are another Cop?

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
mantlepiecek said:

He is obviously evading the lie detector for NO reason. He is afraid of something.

Where were you when I was bringing this up earlier? -_-

Baalzamon said:

There is no reason for this bs, and you need to get votes on you until you quit with the stupid attitude, or you can get lynched.  It really is as simple as that.

He did this before with the simple question. Remember? I'm not sure what it is, but he makes simple things into really big ordeals.

I thought he would eventually tell us. I didn't expect him to evade it.

NintendoPie said:
outlawauron said:

I have confirmed knowledge but was just reading into his posts. Apparently I was incorrect based off his post.

So, you are another Cop?

No. I'm not a cop. I already roleclaimed earlier.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I can't even deal with this bullshit anymore. You are fine with a townie dying? I'm fine with an afk bastard dying, but I sure as hell hope it is mafia when they die, or I will be upset.

If NintendoPie isn't going to get out of this damned game, somebody please just kill me tonight. My damned IQ is going down just from reading his comments.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Baalz, I'm not afraid of anything. Not even a lynch, really. But, if you want to lynch me, and you are a Townie then you are just focusing on the wrong thing.

outlawauron said:
NintendoPie said:
outlawauron said:

So, you are another Cop?

No. I'm not a cop. I already roleclaimed earlier.

How did you get the confirmed info then?

(Also, I didn't see your Role-Claim, was it part of Prof's mass-Role-Claim comment?)