By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
DanneSandin said:
mantlepiecek said:
DanneSandin said:
mantlepiecek said:

unvote : Noctis

Any reasons why?

I think we shouldn't just lynch noctis. We now have more time, and nin is acting very very strange. If he was townie he wouldn't have, simple as that.

Yeah, I figured as much when you voted NinPie =P Noctis haven't been online for quite some time, and playing mafia that's not alright - unless he said he was going away.

Noctis did say he was busy. But not how busy.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
NintendoPie said:
Okay, I'll post why I voted for Noctis before someone asks.

He's lurking, he's doing nothing, even though some of you think I'm doing nothing at least I am here. No need for him.

If he's Town, fine. If he's Mafia, GREAT!

I kinda agree with this... Thing is... If he was mafia, wouldn't he be more likely to be involved? Or at the very least read through all the posts??

Well, I just don't care. Like I said, either way it's fine with me. It's getting rid of another Suspect, that is all that matters.

DanneSandin said:
supermario128 said:

That is the 7th vote on him after Mantle's unvote, so he better show up and say something.

Mantle just unvoted Noctis for some strange reason...

Didn't I already say that, Radish #2. Now NintendoPie makes it 8 votes on him.

mantlepiecek said:

Odd. You were the one pushing for his lynch. Were you not?

Still, that is enough voted on him unless you guys want to lynch him before he gets a chance to talk...

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

outlawauron said:
NintendoPie said:

Nothing'll be revealed, by me. I think you should pay attention to some people's comments.

Oh, I know your restrictions. Your attempts at keeping them are impressive, but still funny.

But if YOU know, why don't you say it then?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

outlawauron said:
NintendoPie said:

Nothing'll be revealed, by me. I think you should pay attention to some people's comments.

Oh, I know your restrictions. Your attempts at keeping them are impressive, but still funny.

Are you saying this is how I'm revealing my Restrictions? Well, it isn't. Keep your eye's peeled for some people's comments.

Around the Network
supermario128 said:

Yeah, I don't quite get that Radish #2 thingy =P In what way are we similar? is it stating the obvious?

supermario128 said:
DanneSandin said:
supermario128 said:

That is the 7th vote on him after Mantle's unvote, so he better show up and say something.

Mantle just unvoted Noctis for some strange reason...

mantlepiecek said:

Odd. You were the one pushing for his lynch. Were you not?

Still, that is enough voted on him unless you guys want to lynch him before he gets a chance to talk...

I am starting to think ninpie might be trying to escape all this by riding on the drama of noctis lynch. I was voting for him, but get this, I find ninpie a lot more suspicious right now. He is obviously evading the lie detector for NO reason. He is afraid of something.

NintendoPie said:
outlawauron said:
NintendoPie said:

Are you saying this is how I'm revealing my Restrictions? Well, it isn't. Keep your eye's peeled for some people's comments.

can you hint at what ppl?

NintendoPie said:
It's okay, Baalz. Your comments saying things like that don't even phase me anymore. I'm just not going to bother.

What your childish mind doesn't understand is they aren't intended on phasing you. 

The day 1 comments were directed towards you because every post you made continued to contradict yourself and they were the completely wrong answers to the questions being asked.

Now today, people ask you questions, yet you try to play games with us.  Rather than saying something as simple as "I am Oak," you weave your way around it, and post pictures of who you are.

There is no reason for this bs, and you need to get votes on you until you quit with the stupid attitude, or you can get lynched.  It really is as simple as that.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

DanneSandin said:
outlawauron said:
NintendoPie said:

But if YOU know, why don't you say it then?

I have confirmed knowledge but was just reading into his posts. Apparently I was incorrect based off his post.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.