By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
DanneSandin said:
But what are those limitations?! Anyone know?

I dont think he said and we dont really need to know that.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:

I don't recall him mentionning them but that's not the important point here. Had he been without restriction there would have been a clash between my crippled role and his. Also if my theory about protagonist vs antagonist is true then his investigation results are just as good as mine which would make his role much stronger than mine if he wasn't limited.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
DanneSandin said:

I don't recall him mentionning them but that's not the important point here. Had he been without restriction there would have been a clash between my crippled role and his. Also if my theory about protagonist vs antagonist is true then his investigation results are just as good as mine which would make his role much stronger than mine if he wasn't limited.

I'm just questioning pro vs ant... it seems too easy - and it would make NinPie Role really, really useful rendering yours useless...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

nen-suer said:
DanneSandin said:

The limitations were that he would get character names instead of innocent/guilty.

mantlepiecek said:
nen-suer said:
DanneSandin said:

The limitations were that he would get character names instead of innocent/guilty.

That's it?! That's not much of a limitation :P

Around the Network

Also I think the characters don't actually tell you if you are town or mafia, but they actually tell you what role you are. In a sense, there is a good chance ninpie is a role cop. Baalz should try and see if Yuna matches his roles, and everyone should try it.

Also, I want to know, what's the deal with reunion and final fantasy? It maybe related.

DanneSandin said:
TruckOSaurus said:
DanneSandin said:

I'm just questioning pro vs ant... it seems too easy - and it would make NinPie Role really, really useful rendering yours useless...

How would that render my role useless? It would render our roles very similar yes but both of them equally useful.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
DanneSandin said:

How would that render my role useless? It would render our roles very similar yes but both of them equally useful.

Well, no - you're not useless, but if we figure out the connection between townies and mafias and their names, then NP would be a huge help detecting mafias... but to get to that conclusion we need you to find us some badies!!

RolStoppable said:

And because it doesn't look like anything significant will happen in the last minutes and because the flavor is random video game characters, let's have a brief random video game discussion.

Did anyone besides me play Pandora's Tower? It's an Action-RPG for Wii. Neither the action or RPG part are really fleshed out, but it's still quite a lot of fun. It's also kinda like Zelda, but only with dungeons, no overworld. Fighting bad guys, leveling up, getting better equipment, solving some puzzles. And imaginative bosses whose weak spots you have to uncover and then attack.

The usual downside that comes with RPG gameplay are status effects and it's something that really bothers me. Getting paralyzed means that you will most likely take a hit from an enemy (not necessarily though), because you can't move for a while. But this isn't as bad as getting poisoned or burned which will definitely drain your health. Since the amount of items you can carry is limited, it often happens that you don't have an antidote with you. I really hate getting poisoned or burned, it's something that needs to be watched out for.

I'll admit I skipped this post after him mentionning Pandora's Tower when Rol initially made the post. I thought, "No I haven't played it, don't need to read the rest".

Now that I did read it (since Outlaw and prof mentionned it a couple of times) and cross referencing that with the early Final Fantasy deductions people had, I'm gonna say Rol was Aeris and he was an X-Shot status healer.

Signature goes here!