By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:
nen-suer said:

I personally want linkz dead now, but how can you say Pie's claim is counter to your limitaions ?

Like i said before if mafia are the antagonists then Pie is full unweakend cop.

Pie mentionned being limited somehow too.

I missed that! I'll go back and check.

Ok....dont think i have anything on Pie now >_<

He is a name cop...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
nen-suer said:

Note that may never set mafia from townie just by names and even if there is a connection we wont have a good chance of finding it until we actually kill one.

Pokemon is a series not a vg originally. I'm under the assumption that this theme is a celebrationof VGs

and Oak's presence just feels....out of place. Sspecially with the name claims we had so far.

And unless Hat is messing with us its weird that Pie the pokemon lover gets a character from Pokemom!

Oak is VG character but I agree he differs from everyone else who's nameclaimed because you never play as Dr. Oak, he's the only NPC thus far.

AHA!....nope to late now lol.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

radishhead said:
PS. That message was aimed at Danne

So, what do you think about Oak being a name cop? Does it fit? I can see the link between finding out ppl's names and helping out Oak remember his grandsons name, but it's a bit of a stretch...

DanneSandin said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Oak is VG character but I agree he differs from everyone else who's nameclaimed because you never play as Dr. Oak, he's the only NPC thus far.

THAT is interesting! But Radish is apparently only just a NPC... so that would mean they're both mafia in that case??

Can I just add that I'm not an NPC - I'm more of a story character (a main one though)

@Danne: It doesn't fit in that respect, but I can see Professor Oak having the Pokedex ability - after all, after seeing a Pokemon its data is recorded in the Pokedex. Since Professor Oak is the one to give you your Pokedex at the beginning of the game, it makes sense

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
DanneSandin said:
TruckOSaurus said:

THAT is interesting! But Radish is apparently only just a NPC... so that would mean they're both mafia in that case??

Can I just add that I'm not an NPC - I'm more of a story character (a main one though)

@Danne: It doesn't fit in that respect, but I can see Professor Oak having the Pokedex ability - after all, after seeing a Pokemon its data is recorded in the Pokedex. Since Professor Oak is the one to give you your Pokedex at the beginning of the game, it makes sense

It's gonna be so freakin' hard to figure out what seperates the mafia from townies! We gotta get our hands on a mafia soon!

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:

He is a name cop...

So he doesnt have any other limitations ? Did Trucks lie to ME!!!

Like i said if mafia are the badies and town are the heros then Pie can find mafia just by the names meaning he is an unweaked cop

meaning the town got a cop and half!

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
DanneSandin said:
nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:

He is a name cop...

Like i said if mafia are the badies and town are the heros then Pie can find mafia just by the names meaning he is an unweaked cop

I don't remember himn having other limitations... But I don't think it'll be that easy as protagonist vs antagonist.... That would render Truck useless almost :P

nen-suer said:
DanneSandin said:
nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:

He is a name cop...

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4574202

Here you go!

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
nen-suer said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4574202

Here you go!

Never doubted you for a second Trucks.

*shamelessly closes browser tabs*

But what are those limitations?! Anyone know?