By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
TruckOSaurus said:
nen-suer said:

We may not have any vanilla townie so taking that into consideration it may be possible to have a town name cop, thats not likely but still possible.

But a name cop is usless and a waste on time for the mod if the characters have nothing to do with the aligment.

The only way i can see a town having a name cop if there a way to tie or at least clear suspects (like what prof suggested with mafia being males for example)

Still not sure what to think of Pie's claim, not to mention his character thats not really a vg character imo.

Right now, my stance is that Mafia have antagonist names and possibly safe-claims names (even without them it wouldn't be that hard to fakeclaim). So I'm really not in favor of lynching NintendoPie today because his role makes sense as a counter-weight to my limitations.

I personally want linkz dead now, but how can you say Pie's claim is counter to your limitaions ?

Like i said before if mafia are the antagonists then Pie is full unweakend cop.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

^ That's true- if you need to know anything about Professor Oak, this should cover it: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Professor_Oak ; otherwise just ask me- I know more Pokemon facts and trivia than is healthy for a person :p

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

nen-suer said:
DanneSandin said:

I guess we gotta find a new theory that sets mafia apart from townies...

I did however find one piece of interesting clue about Prof. Oak and NinPies Role! Ninpie is obviously a name cop - and in one of the Pokémon games you help find out the name of Oaks grandchild! At that goes well withNinPies Role actually...

Note that may never set mafia from townie just by names and even if there is a connection we wont have a good chance of finding it until we actually kill one.

Pokemon is a series not a vg originally. I'm under the assumption that this theme is a celebrationof VGs

and Oak's presence just feels....out of place. Sspecially with the name claims we had so far.

And unless Hat is messing with us its weird that Pie the pokemon lover gets a character from Pokemom!

Oak is VG character but I agree he differs from everyone else who's nameclaimed because you never play as Dr. Oak, he's the only NPC thus far.

Signature goes here!

PS. That message was aimed at Danne

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:
nen-suer said:

We may not have any vanilla townie so taking that into consideration it may be possible to have a town name cop, thats not likely but still possible.

But a name cop is usless and a waste on time for the mod if the characters have nothing to do with the aligment.

The only way i can see a town having a name cop if there a way to tie or at least clear suspects (like what prof suggested with mafia being males for example)

Still not sure what to think of Pie's claim, not to mention his character thats not really a vg character imo.

Right now, my stance is that Mafia have antagonist names and possibly safe-claims names (even without them it wouldn't be that hard to fakeclaim). So I'm really not in favor of lynching NintendoPie today because his role makes sense as a counter-weight to my limitations.

I personally want linkz dead now, but how can you say Pie's claim is counter to your limitaions ?

Pie mentionned being limited somehow too.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:

To be fair, it started out as a VG:

Originally released as a pair of interlinkable Game Boy role-playing video games developed by Game Freak, Pokémon has since become the second most successful and lucrative video game-based media franchise in the world, behind only Nintendo's own Mario series.[3] Pokémon properties have since been merchandised into anime, manga, trading cards, toys, books, and other media.

From the english wikipedia...

THAT i did not know! Forget what i said then i'm a poke noob >_>

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

TruckOSaurus said:
nen-suer said:
DanneSandin said:

I guess we gotta find a new theory that sets mafia apart from townies...

I did however find one piece of interesting clue about Prof. Oak and NinPies Role! Ninpie is obviously a name cop - and in one of the Pokémon games you help find out the name of Oaks grandchild! At that goes well withNinPies Role actually...

Note that may never set mafia from townie just by names and even if there is a connection we wont have a good chance of finding it until we actually kill one.

Pokemon is a series not a vg originally. I'm under the assumption that this theme is a celebrationof VGs

and Oak's presence just feels....out of place. Sspecially with the name claims we had so far.

And unless Hat is messing with us its weird that Pie the pokemon lover gets a character from Pokemom!

Oak is VG character but I agree he differs from everyone else who's nameclaimed because you never play as Dr. Oak, he's the only NPC thus far.

Can I just mention that you don't play as my character either (except for one really obscure game in the series)

Watch me on YouTube!

Why have a name cop if we can't use the names to figure out who's badie and who's goodie? It would be utterly useless!!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

TruckOSaurus said:
nen-suer said:

Pie mentionned being limited somehow too.

I missed that! I'll go back and check.

Ok....dont think i have anything on Pie now >_<

TruckOSaurus said:

THAT is interesting! But Radish is apparently only just a NPC... so that would mean they're both mafia in that case??

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.