By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Vote: time extension

also prof, when I read "characters Hat doesn't like", it came back to me what I thought about the Katherine claim... as far as I remember he does seem a grudge against her... well, meh... It not relyable or consistent enough to go for a lynch

Around the Network

Vote: Time Extension

Just because it looks like the game is starting to pick up again

I've been debating with myself for a while whether NinPie is mafia or not. I thought that he was acting strange early on in the round, but whenever I pointed it out he hid behind his "I'm confirmed cop, remember?" (paraquoting there), but since I remembered that the mafia team had a similar role last round, and if he were mafia, that would explain the unveiling of a "confirmed" town on day 2 to make it look like a nooby mistake, but Ithink it was intentional. This recent issue with Professor Oak is really bothering me though- didn't he do this last round, or was it someone else? Were they mafia aligned in the end?
Maybe NinPie just feels the need to resist the demands of Prof- maybe he thinks that he's better than Prof, and doesn't need to do what he says. Does this come down to an underlying personality that refuses to follow the crowd for the sake of the game - even if it hurts the town? This could be useful knowledge for future rounds.

Either way, I need to make my concerns known in the form of a vote.

Vote: NintendoPie

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Linkzmax said:
I care when I'm being misrepresented, such as calling me out but not naming others that were worse in activity. And you're misrepresenting me again, because I've largely ignored the mention of my name. It was often prof alluding to suspicions of me, and since I thought he was transparently town I see no reason to say anything about it.

All you said is a misrepresentation of me and of my play style also i remember mentioning my suspcioun of you and wonk before proff did, but

hey you only focus on what makes your right eh?

Linkzmax said:
You give nen too much credit.

Why so angry Linkz? You were rude with your interactions with me before, but i let that slide thinking it was temporary.

But now you clearly show it. Why? upset you got fingered easily by a "lowly" player like me ?

supermario128 said:
nen-suer said:

Put the mushroom down and start counting then :)

I may have underestimated you. You have around 80 posts and I have around 40 posts. Although, many of my posts contain a lot of quotes. If you broke all those up I would have a lot more, but it seems we have had a similar conversation the last two games as well. lol

haha, i dont think i called you on your activity tho coze even with clusters you outposted me i think xD

but this time you tried to pulled a Radish and i pulled a Trucks on you (you know the whole Rad is a top posters thingy)

Baalzamon said:
Did anybody ever think that Hatmoza (for whatever reason) told NintendoPie he cannot say in so many words that "I am Oak"?

Of course not. Role claims are not punishable. We already have alot of players who role claimed too.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Hey rufus, I can't bold my vote because I'm on the phone :p

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

time extension?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

lol, Hat wrote "time limit?" Epic fail right there.

yeah I saw it

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Hat making fun of us townies makes me think he is a mafia.

I can't see GIFs on my phone... What's the answer?!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
Oh god damn... What, that's like 6 votes on me?

I didn't wanna say anything about my role - but I'm facing a lynch here:

My character is Samus and I'm bullet proof.

NinPie can check it tonight.

Got distracted by Diablo II yesterday (GOD I LOVE THIS GAME)

But that's actually one of the roles I thought about when you started making all those posts about abilities vs roles.

Signature goes here!

DanneSandin said:
I can't see GIFs on my phone... What's the answer?!

Its a 2MB gif i had to download it to see it (it maynot be big deal to you guys, but not to us lol) 

looks like we wont have any extra time.