By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
RolStoppable said:
Stefl1504 said:

Because I use the english keyboard layout most of the time...

Suspects? All of you, it's day one... I would normally like to go after radish, but he offers me a town read this time arround... also aren't we still missing players?
Mario also gives me a townish vibe...

If you ask from whome I get the badest vibe for now... its final fan

also since I was not able to random vote at the beginning...

Vote: Trucks

Care to elaborate on your suspicion regarding FF? Is it because he wants to lynch radish? His immediate insistence that there is no cult and that hatmoza is just trolling us? Or something else entirely?

Humm? When did he insist that there is no cult? Maybe I did misunderstand posts like this.

The reason I am actually suspicious of him is because of his unnatural high activity on the first day, wanting to lynch Radish is only natural...

Around the Network

Oh guys, that's a lot of text to go through =P

I'm checking in btw!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

radishhead said:
Stefl1504 said:

Urgh... just do so, okay? Go hunt scum!!!

I am o.o I swear that I can't win xD

- I suggested that he probably isn't mafia (ie. a town vibe)- that's just as useful as suggesting that I feel that someone could be mafia

- I also warned him that he's being overly suspicious and analytical, which could result in him being lynched/killed in the future

Don't lament all the time, do what you are (not) paid for!!!

I'm posting more on the first day (although I normally am one of the top posters on the first day) is because about 5 players decided beforehand that they'd lynch me day 1 no matter how much evidence there was

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
I'm posting more on the first day (although I normally am one of the top posters on the first day) is because about 5 players decided beforehand that they'd lynch me day 1 no matter how much evidence there was

You know that i wasn't talking about you there, do you?

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Stefl1504 said:

Humm? When did he insist that there is no cult? Maybe I did misunderstand posts like this.

The reason I am actually suspicious of him is because of his unnatural high activity on the first day, wanting to lynch Radish is only natural...

I counted nine posts, that hardly qualifies as unnatural high activity. Especially when the person in question wants to lynch someone and has to explain his reasoning.

It is unnatural for him to go after a person so early day one, it is unnatural for him to have more then 3 posts in less than 24 hours since the game started - he is actually one of the most passive day one players and only appears when his fangs have cought something.

RolStoppable said:
Stefl1504 said:

It is unnatural for him to go after a person so early day one, it is unnatural for him to have more then 3 posts in less than 24 hours since the game started - he is actually one of the most passive day one players and only appears when his fangs have cought something.

When taking all facts into account, I fail to see anything suspicious about his behavior in this round.

Somebody doing something that does not fit his usual playstyle normally has a reason... that is what makes me suspicious... well, I don't want to force this stuff, since you are completely right that something like that alone never should be a reason for a lynch, but you make me feel like I was going for a lynch of him, when I did not even want to push for him a little bit.

@ mario:
1. radish has always been bad, but up until the previous game I'd had the impression that he was either improving or trying to improve. Like I said, that's not the case and I'm not inclined to watch him swerve drunkenly through another game, hitting townies and mafia alike with the hammer-shaped hood ornament of his car made out of overambitious metaphor.

2. No, there hasn't. Sounds like an easy way to make VGC Mafia 20% cooler.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

RolStoppable said:
Smeags said:

Vote: No Lynch

I've never played a Mafia game where we lynch someone first round. Don't the villagers have to get mad at something before we lynch someone?

(I didn't even realize we could do a no lynch vote... it seems I have a lot to learn...)

Now if you 'scuze me, I've got a butchery to run. *sharpens cleaver*

This is the last post I've read before I went to bed yesterday. I come back today and open the thread which skips me right to hatmoza's pasta post from where I start reading. Not too long after mario posts and responds to your cleaver line. This is where I think: "Huh? When did Smeags say this?"

So I scroll up to find an edited post. You were already told to not edit your posts. There's an outside chance that my memory is playing a trick on me, because it was like 5 AM for me. But... I am quite sure the last line in your post wasn't originally there.

I definitely edited in my first post on page one (Sorry!), but I haven't since then, I promise! I'm doing my part to be the best Mafia player I can be!

stefl:
1. "fangs", lol.

2. You seem to be missing the fact that my fangs (lol) HAVE caught on to something. It's just not something specific to this game.
A. radish is radish, I know he's not any different now than he was last game, or the ten games before that, and I want the radish of the last ten games to be lynched on Day 1 of this game.
B. I want Day 1 to be a lot shorter than it has been in the last several games. Rol and I were reading Game 8, and it made me think: we always say (now) to the new players that Day 1 is horrible and boring and lasts forever, but if they just stick around the game gets better. And it does. But why not make Day 1 NOT last forever, and therefore not be as boring and hopefully not even horrible? Frankly, even if it hurt the town a small amount (which I don't think is the case), IMO it would be a worthy sacrifice.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!