By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Baalzamon said:

There is just as much reason for mafia to have a flavor cop as there is for town to have a flavor cop.  Don't even try arguing this with me.

What is the point? I thought Mafia knew everything (except Role) about town?

Around the Network

The information can easily be used to heavily manipulate the town.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Outlaw Danne and Stefl feel very town to me after all that.

NintendoPie said:
Baalzamon said:

There is just as much reason for mafia to have a flavor cop as there is for town to have a flavor cop.  Don't even try arguing this with me.

What is the point? I thought Mafia knew everything (except Role) about town?

1. Identify possible threats. A cop in this game who is a famous video game character could be easily discovered by a mafia cop. The mafia can then plan their next kill using that information. Did you forget or something? You had this role last game as mafia, or at least someone on your team did.

2. Pretend to be town. Confirmable roles are often very good for faking town.

3. Identify specific players. As I said earlier, it's very likely that a role cop can be used to find a specific person.

"Push me faster! Higher!  HIGHER!" Mr. Kitten shouted in joy as Dhalsim pushed him on the town swing.  "I can see Wiley's castle I'm so high in the air. Oh and there's Megaman still on stage one of the castle." ...Mr. Kitten wished this weekend would never come to an end but the impatient Zues announced another 24 hours from atop Mt. Olympus. "Guess I Should head back in town and see what the peoples are up to."

Hopping off the swing, Mr. Kitten noticed an unusual gathering. "It's too early for a lynch" thought Mr. Kitten glancing at his hello kitty wrist watch. "I wonder what's going on." It was then that an old herald in her posts years could be heard faintly - nearing, Mr. Kitten could hear her preaching the presence of bad people "They go by the name of Spartacus!" She yapped crazily. "Are you Spartacus? Are you Spartacus?" The old crazy woman pointed at one villager after the other.

"Oh I thought something important was going on" Mr. Kitten sighed, "anyways, the man says 24 hours. Curfew is in 24 hours." A collective whining 'ahh' could be heard from the town -diffusing back to their mundane activities.  "you too Ezio!"shouted Mr. Kitten as Ezio slowly removed his dagger from the old lady's mouth.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
Linkzmax said:
Finally got around to me readthrough of nen. As I thought, I find he's shadowing prof a ton. He's still making jabs here and there,(an improvement in his play) but mostly when others bring him up as suspicious. It's classic scum nen, latching onto a high profile, active townie.(likely imo)

Vote: nen-suer
Hmm, when was i suspected and felt the need to finger others Linkz?
The final part of your post is just complete BS. And find funny that you didnt even link or quote a single post of mine to actualy make a case.
I suspected you from day and i was kinda hoping you swing my way to make me more confedent about my feeling.
I find funny that you couldnt identify me as mafia in the game we played even tho i'm that obvious

I meant you've jabbed at prof here and there.

You're going to deny you didn't shadow me completely in the RoF round, even though I was incredibly anti-town there? I'm too lazy to do such work when far more fun could be had elsewhere.

Your suspicion amounted to Linkz isn't posting while he's at work. Oh now he posted too much when he got off of work.(I believe prof was first to say something like this) And then I've been absent for at least a day again and you forget to mention me? You're doing a great job of "suspect[ing me] from day.
Least I forget you mimed prof for an asinine theory that I was telling one of the players he asked to nameclaim to fakeclaim a name that another player claims to have scanned from somebody. AFTER I made it obvious to him that a counterclaim would just cause my "scumbuddy" to get lynched. Like the only way that works is if NinPie, one of them, and I are all mafia, in which case I come up with the name-confirmation plan at night and don't need to have any part in it during the day. prof was in the heat of the moment so I can understand him not thinking it through. You once again latched onto him.

Which game we played are you refering to? There's only one game where I didn't have you pegged before your flip and it was the first in which we played where you were scum. Nice try at discrediting me.

Linkzmax said:

I meant you've jabbed at prof here and there.

You're going to deny you didn't shadow me completely in the RoF round, even though I was incredibly anti-town there? I'm too lazy to do such work when far more fun could be had elsewhere.

Your suspicion amounted to Linkz isn't posting while he's at work. Oh now he posted too much when he got off of work.(I believe prof was first to say something like this) And then I've been absent for at least a day again and you forget to mention me? You're doing a great job of "suspect[ing me] from day.
Least I forget you mimed prof for an asinine theory that I was telling one of the players he asked to nameclaim to fakeclaim a name that another player claims to have scanned from somebody. AFTER I made it obvious to him that a counterclaim would just cause my "scumbuddy" to get lynched. Like the only way that works is if NinPie, one of them, and I are all mafia, in which case I come up with the name-confirmation plan at night and don't need to have any part in it during the day. prof was in the heat of the moment so I can understand him not thinking it through. You once again latched onto him.

Which game we played are you refering to? There's only one game where I didn't have you pegged before your flip and it was the first in which we played where you were scum. Nice try at discrediting me.

@Bolded1

Link to were i said this.

I suspcted You from day 1, Noc, Wonk and Trucks day 1 btw

@bolded2

That what it looked to me and i never "mimed" proff, your post just came out of no where. And we were all online at that time

its not like i agreed after minutes of his post.

You seem despirate Linkz, you didnt even try to link me to other players which i find the most scummy you did so far.

Your not really digging posts to try to prove apoint like you always do, and we both know why i guess.

What do you think of the name/role claims we had so far ?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Anyway, I don't think it will hurt if I say it since it was even mentioned before. I'd like to come clean with all my secrets because I don't want wild theories becoming a problem, and also because I think Linkz' points on nen are fairly accurate, ie; whether Linkz is right or not, he's piqued my interest, and I'd like to figure this out as a team.

Anyway, my thoughts that had nen cleared is due to him confirming stefl's role. Stefl claimed kiryu-sen. Nen backed up his claim when there was absolutely no reason for him to do so by saying that stefl was indeed kiryu because of the "sen" affix that only Hat really says. I just don't see any reason for nen to have done that.

I have to also say that I'm getting weird vibes from Linkz. He's certainly doing a lot of "prodding".

Linkzmax said:

suspect[ing me] from day.

Completely off topic, but what is the purpose of the [ing me].  I have seen it before with some writing, and it doesn't make any sense to me.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.