By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
DanneSandin said:
nen-suer said:
theprof00 said:
Im not sYing townies arent main characters.
Im saying how do we know bad guys dont have protagonist names as well.

Yeah mafia could have  protagonist names as well. Other wise the  name cop will be a full fledged cop if thats the case.

But what if there's no real cop in this game? I don't remember it right now, but didn't Truck say that he wasn't a real cop? It sounded more like he only had part of the abilities a cop have - just like NinPie says he does. Perhaps they only can see the name of characters, and we have to figure out what team they're on? Do you follow me here, or am I doing a bad job at conveing my thoughts? =P

My powers are those of a full fledge cop but I have limitations on how many times I can use that power.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
Linkzmax said:

Yet no mention of Trucks who claimed Duke Nukem? He also claimed day one, meaning he wouldn't have a grasp on the flavor split yet in the event that it was a fake claim.
And now outlaw claims Master Chief. This I find hard to believe would be a mafia claim. If he's lynched/killed then he could drag down several players of his team.

Why does no one notice that I claimed Kazuma Kiryu day one... fuck, I EVEN said it to Danne(?) today again, that I already roleclaimed + character claimed...

Dude...

Linkzmax said:

theprof00 said:

[snip]

This would also imply that our dear stefl is mafia. He claimed kiryu. I also think his claim is somewhat dubious. In the game, he is a bodyguard of his 'godfather' in backstory.

[snip]

Yet no mention of Trucks who claimed Duke Nukem? He also claimed day one, meaning he wouldn't have a grasp on the flavor split yet in the event that it was a fake claim.
And now outlaw claims Master Chief. This I find hard to believe would be a mafia claim. If he's lynched/killed then he could drag down several players of his team.

Linkzmax said:

Dude...

T.T

Hey Trucks - if you want me to answer your questions/quotes you let me know, alright? I think that much if it will be revealed if you continue to read...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

NintendoPie said:
Yes. Baalz even came out a said it, he is Yuna. It is proven. And there is no point in a Mafia Cop.

Not to get you excited or anything, but you are right, there is no point in a mafia cop.  Assuming it is a normal cop, which you aren't.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

Sadly it seems as if our biggest lead yet as gone down the drain... Female protagonists is probably not what sets townies apart from mafia - unless half of the players are mafia... So, where do we go from here?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Baalzamon said:
NintendoPie said:
Yes. Baalz even came out a said it, he is Yuna. It is proven. And there is no point in a Mafia Cop.

Not to get you excited or anything, but you are right, there is no point in a mafia cop.  Assuming it is a normal cop, which you aren't.

There is still no point in a Flavour Cop.

DanneSandin said:
Sadly it seems as if our biggest lead yet as gone down the drain... Female protagonists is probably not what sets townies apart from mafia - unless half of the players are mafia... So, where do we go from here?

Sadly about 5 people can't read:

"I believe that townies are generally going to be female, and mafia are generally going to be male. This is not to say that all females are town or all males are mafia."

Or maybe people can't reason?

Ever heard of the law that all squares are rectangles but not all rectangles are squares?

Not all males are mafia, but I believe all mafia are males. But I wonder why some people get so upset about that detail? A post like outlaw's or Danne's gives me a town read because yaknow he really doesn't seem too eager.

theprof00 said:
nen-suer said:

Spurg switched accounts with Prof too it seems O_o

Ok lets assume your theory is right. How does it make sense that Alucard is the miller (gay vampire joke?)

Well me thinks Poison from SF is more fitting to that role >_>

That's only the second idea. The first is that it's all men. Am I to assume that you're implying you're a male townie?

You would think, but no. I dont want to say the reason i can't relate to your thory tho.

Linkzmax said:
Finally got around to me readthrough of nen. As I thought, I find he's shadowing prof a ton. He's still making jabs here and there,(an improvement in his play) but mostly when others bring him up as suspicious. It's classic scum nen, latching onto a high profile, active townie.(likely imo)

Vote: nen-suer
Hmm, when was i suspected and felt the need to finger others Linkz?
The final part of your post is just complete BS. And find funny that you didnt even link or quote a single post of mine to actualy make a case.
I suspected you from day and i was kinda hoping you swing my way to make me more confedent about my feeling.
I find funny that you couldnt identify me as mafia in the game we played even tho i'm that obvious
Smeags said:

Oh good, so he's not just being mean to me.

I'm not gonna lie though, Prof's been pushing pretty darn hard these past few days. It's pretty easy to point a finger of suspicion his way... or even a Pimp Hand of Suspicion!

I can't even fake mean >_>

Just sad you dont seem to take the game seriously :(

supermario128 said:
I don't think you can say I "rarely" post. I did have to work Friday and Saturday so I wasn't as active those days. Either way, if you counted all the posts each person has so far I think I would be above you.

Put the mushroom down and start counting then :)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

NintendoPie said:
Baalzamon said:
NintendoPie said:

There is still no point in a Flavour Cop.

There is just as much reason for mafia to have a flavor cop as there is for town to have a flavor cop.  Don't even try arguing this with me.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.