By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
nen-suer said:

Noc, Wonk and  Smeags arn't really playing

Outlaw, Mario & Moreno rarley post.

I may not like Prof methods, but i'm hoping it scare some and force them to play.

I don't think you can say I "rarely" post. I did have to work Friday and Saturday so I wasn't as active those days. Either way, if you counted all the posts each person has so far I think I would be above you.

theprof00 said:

I believe that townies are generally going to be female, and mafia are generally going to be male.

I'm sorry, but you are purposely twisting what we already know to make your theory work. Luigi is not a female, Tails is not a female, Duke Nukem is not a female, Pac Man is not a female, Master Chief is not a female, Alucard is not a female, Professor Oak is not a female, kiryu (or whatever his name is) is not a female, my characters in not a female, and I'm sure there are others like this as well. That is AT LEAST 9 characters who are not females, yet you still believe in your theory?

NintendoPie said:

Hey, what don't you claim your Role? I wonder how useless your's is.

This is something I would expect mafia to say. Why are you so curious about his role NintendoPie?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
theprof00 said:

And that means I'm mafia how?

Well, it doesn't, but I hate you. 

Although really, the weakness of the theory could be considered evidence by itself.  Forgetting Duke Nukem was probably genuine.  Luigi, oh he must have been swapped by the mod.  Tails, well Tails just doesn't count somehow?  Alucard is a miller so there. 

Male characters are mafia even though every flip to date has been male non-mafia.  Mafia are main characters even though the starting flavor has Mario, Sackboy, and Marcus Fenix swinging by their necks.  This is some really half assed shit prof. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

supermario128 said:
NintendoPie said:

This is something I would expect mafia to say. Why are you so curious about his role NintendoPie?

Because he thinks mine was worthless, which it was not.

Unvote prof

This may be uncharacteristically bad of him but if he were mafia executing some grand scheme I would not expect this many holes. He must be phoning it in for some other reason. Temporary insanity?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Final-Fan said:
theprof00 said:
Final-Fan said:
After all that, it turns out prof is not only trying to force mass nameclaims to scumhunt via alignment bias in the flavor (douchebag tactic by any standard), but the theory he's basing it on is weak at best. And we spent two days waiting for this?

Vote theprof00

And that means I'm mafia how?

Well, it doesn't, but I hate you. 

Still, there's a lot I can point to to make the case for you being mafia based on your plan.  Throw doubt on the cop.  Draw the doc away from the cop.  Oh no, the cop died but hey guys, an investigation!  Then you get probably get lynched the next day if you make us lynch some poor sucker (unless you do some exceptionally smooth talking), but you would have done a godawful lot of damage on your way out. 

I am thinking the same thing. His theory isn't perfect and yet he is pursuing trucks for no reason imo. Trucks didn't waste time in declaring his role, character and stuff. It was on day 1 as well so it was not discussed. Why the suspicion on him?

Why the suspicion on nintendopie? He ALSO says he roleblocked trucks (which imo would be extremely dumb) but trucks does say that he got an innocent reading, so if he was blocked he would have got no result or something.

He has also unwittingly accused ninpie of targeting rol. That's impossible. Ninpie came back and told us baalz's character. If he killed Rol for being a "threat" he would have done it through something like vigilante or something. A night action that is not mafia action. Because I doubt ninpie would be in charge of his mafia team.

Unless, both ninpie and Baalz are in a team, which I think is even more improbable. Baalz went flying at ninpie on day 1, and so did Rol. So now Rol is a "threat" and Baalz is not? Baalz was much more vocal in his argument than Rol too.

We are unnecessarily equating X is fighting Y to X is in Y's team. It doesn't have to be that way, especially on day 1 when it's not really required.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
supermario128 said:
NintendoPie said:

You get the names of characters. You don't get alignment (although Yuna is likely to be town, we don't know for sure), or role - it's not "useless", I guess, but for a power-heavy round, it's a bit disappointing

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

NintendoPie said:

It is useless until we figure out which characters are good and which ones are not. Prof's theory simply can't work, and a lot of these characters are not protagonists in their games, (luigi, Tails, etc.) so we really don't know yet.

Nintendo still doomed?

Hey prof, why weren't you pushing ninpie to reveal who Yuna was, so we could lynch her for being a main character?

theprof00 said:
Well, I might as well claim.

I'm Kid from Chrono Cross.

Where is that link to the quick-topic you supposedly made?

Also, after all this it seems like you just wanted to see a list of names so you would know if your fake claim was reasonable or not.

HoS: Prof

Nintendo still doomed?

Linkzmax said:
Finally got around to me readthrough of nen. As I thought, I find he's shadowing prof a ton. He's still making jabs here and there,(an improvement in his play) but mostly when others bring him up as suspicious. It's classic scum nen, latching onto a high profile, active townie.(likely imo)

Vote: nen-suer

Oh good, so he's not just being mean to me.

I'm not gonna lie though, Prof's been pushing pretty darn hard these past few days. It's pretty easy to point a finger of suspicion his way... or even a Pimp Hand of Suspicion!