By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
mantlepiecek said:

Very impressive theory, imo.

But I think there maybe a bit more to it that that, simply because I think spurge was not switched to town role. I think so because when RY was to be modkilled, hat was trying for a replacement so as to not unbalance the game. Unfortunately he was unsuccessful, and here we are with two townies dead. If spurge was mafia he would have tried getting a replacement on their side.

Or else, just modkill anyway, since it was one death. I don't think there was any reason to change the roles, it just doesn't seem possible.
Also remember that even if he DID change the roles, he could have also changed the character's name.

See, the modkill for spurge is not such a big deal, he can switch the role easily. I think the move for a replacement comes from Hat thinking, well, I gave one side a break, so now that the shoe is on the other foot, I need to do them a favor. Otherwise, he just killed two townies which is imbalancing already. That's roughly the equivalent of an entire day granting one night kill and one lynch.

The other possibility is that Hat's mafia are transgender characters.

Birdo, pacman(ms.pacman), poison (aha! so that's our poisoner!!), Erica, etc

Although I don't know why he would give both katherine AND erica, unless katherine is a safe-claim.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
DanneSandin said:
So, who do we got as of now?

Me: Samus
Baalz: Yuna
NinPie: Some Pokemon (?) dude
Mantle: Alucard
Prof: Kid
Smeags: (can't remember right now :/)
Spurge: Luigi
Rol: ???
And who was pac-man?

Did I forget someone??

Anyway, before I continue, I'll lay out my theory.

So, The first thing I noticed was from the protagonist discussion. In fact, most of the roles we've seen so far, are all side-characters, lending credence to the idea that side-characters = town, and main characters would be mafia.

However, I then noticed that almost all claims were female. This makes sense from the above rule because females are usually relegated to the side roles and rarely are there female leads.

I believe that townies are generally going to be female, and mafia are generally going to be male. This is not to say that all females are town or all males are mafia. However, the exception I see would be luigi. I believe, as I said earlier, that spurge was mafia and switched out. It also makes sense for Alucard being the miller.

This would imply, as I've already theorized, that ninpie is very likely to be mafia. He came out very quickly with his role for almost no reason after a first day of being heavily questioned. I believe he was coerced into claiming his role as a town one by his mafia peers.

This would also imply that our dear stefl is mafia. He claimed kiryu. I also think his claim is somewhat dubious. In the game, he is a bodyguard of his 'godfather' in backstory.

Pac-man is possibly a third party.

Tails is really the only thing that stands out, but for a long time everyone thought he was a girl, kinda like birdo (whom we may also see). So I'm not sure.

I do know though, that Hat is a letcher, so I think will likely be using girls as the heroines of the game.

That IS a very impressive theory! and it would make total sense as to why NinPie came out and claimed to have found Yuna; making us believe he was townie...

Another thing that comes to mind: Didn't Hat call ROL for a "she" somewhere? Or did I missunderstand that, and some one else called Rol for a her?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Spurg switched accounts with Prof too it seems O_o

Ok lets assume your theory is right. How does it make sense that Alucard is the miller (gay vampire joke?)

Well me thinks Poison from SF is more fitting to that role >_>

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:

Spurg switched accounts with Prof too it seems O_o

Ok lets assume your theory is right. How does it make sense that Alucard is the miller (gay vampire joke?)

Well me thinks Poison from SF is more fitting to that role >_>

That's only the second idea. The first is that it's all men. Am I to assume that you're implying you're a male townie?

Will all the male please raise their hands?

Around the Network

Wow you're right, hat specifically referred to rol as a female.

"Will all the male please raise their hands"

That's not going to work at this point, you're supposed to ask beforehand. Now that they know what we're looking for, the whole issue is moot. This is why I said I couldn't talk or reveal my role, because if the mafia gets enough information to tell them that townie looks mainly female, they know what to fakeclaim.

it was a joke... -.-

DanneSandin said:
it was a joke... -.-

T________T

theprof00 said:
DanneSandin said:
it was a joke... -.-

T________T

^.^

Prof- that's a really interesting theory, and since I would (and already have) describe my character as one that is a mina character, but not one that's always in the limelight (anda just so happens, a female), that I'm willing to go along with it.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~