By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
nen-suer said:
DanneSandin said:
Why haven't Noctis checked in yet?? And what happend to Radish and his analysis? Seems like there's quite a few whos avoiding this thread (Truck is away I know, and there were some one else going away, right?)

Noc, Wonk and  Smeags arn't really playing

Outlaw, Mario & Moreno rarley post.

I may not like Prof methods, but i'm hoping it scare some and force them to play.

Yeah, I also hope this will get the game going and get some results! I think there's just too few participaiting right now

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

Wonk and Trucks both said they would be busy.

Seems like Noctis is busy as well, it's been over 24 hours since he was online.

Well, I might as well claim.

I'm Kid from Chrono Cross.

theprof00 said:
Well, I might as well claim.

I'm Kid from Chrono Cross.

So Hat gave you a character from one of his favriout games too just like smigs ^_^

Why not Serge

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

But seriously guys what with these claims.
A vampire miller
Little Sister
Pie's character that i don't even consider a VG character

I find Pac-Man the most believable one >_>

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

They are all video-game characters though.

Anyways, can't we do what you wanted to do without noctis?

So, who do we got as of now?

Me: Samus
Baalz: Yuna
NinPie: Some Pokemon (?) dude
Mantle: Alucard
Prof: Kid
Smeags: (can't remember right now :/)
Spurge: Luigi
Rol: ???
And who was pac-man?

Did I forget someone??

DanneSandin said:

And who was pac-man?

Did I forget someone??

AND little sister!

DanneSandin said:

And who was pac-man?

Did I forget someone??

Anyway, before I continue, I'll lay out my theory.

So, The first thing I noticed was from the protagonist discussion. In fact, most of the roles we've seen so far, are all side-characters, lending credence to the idea that side-characters = town, and main characters would be mafia.

However, I then noticed that almost all claims were female. This makes sense from the above rule because females are usually relegated to the side roles and rarely are there female leads.

I believe that townies are generally going to be female, and mafia are generally going to be male. This is not to say that all females are town or all males are mafia. However, the exception I see would be luigi. I believe, as I said earlier, that spurge was mafia and switched out. It also makes sense for Alucard being the miller.

This would imply, as I've already theorized, that ninpie is very likely to be mafia. He came out very quickly with his role for almost no reason after a first day of being heavily questioned. I believe he was coerced into claiming his role as a town one by his mafia peers.

This would also imply that our dear stefl is mafia. He claimed kiryu. I also think his claim is somewhat dubious. In the game, he is a bodyguard of his 'godfather' in backstory.

Pac-man is possibly a third party.

Tails is really the only thing that stands out, but for a long time everyone thought he was a girl, kinda like birdo (whom we may also see). So I'm not sure.

I do know though, that Hat is a letcher, so I think will likely be using girls as the heroines of the game.

theprof00 said:

Anyway, before I continue, I'll lay out my theory.

So, The first thing I noticed was from the protagonist discussion. In fact, most of the roles we've seen so far, are all side-characters, lending credence to the idea that side-characters = town, and main characters would be mafia.

However, I then noticed that almost all claims were female. This makes sense from the above rule because females are usually relegated to the side roles and rarely are there female leads.

I believe that townies are generally going to be female, and mafia are generally going to be male. This is not to say that all females are town or all males are mafia. However, the exception I see would be luigi. I believe, as I said earlier, that spurge was mafia and switched out. It also makes sense for Alucard being the miller.

This would imply, as I've already theorized, that ninpie is very likely to be mafia. He came out very quickly with his role for almost no reason after a first day of being heavily questioned. I believe he was coerced into claiming his role as a town one by his mafia peers.

This would also imply that our dear stefl is mafia. He claimed kiryu. I also think his claim is somewhat dubious. In the game, he is a bodyguard of his 'godfather' in backstory.

Pac-man is possibly a third party.

Tails is really the only thing that stands out, but for a long time everyone thought he was a girl, kinda like birdo (whom we may also see). So I'm not sure.

I do know though, that Hat is a letcher, so I think will likely be using girls as the heroines of the game.

Very impressive theory, imo.

But I think there maybe a bit more to it that that, simply because I think spurge was not switched to town role. I think so because when RY was to be modkilled, hat was trying for a replacement so as to not unbalance the game. Unfortunately he was unsuccessful, and here we are with two townies dead. If spurge was mafia he would have tried getting a replacement on their side.

Or else, just modkill anyway, since it was one death. I don't think there was any reason to change the roles, it just doesn't seem possible.
Also remember that even if he DID change the roles, he could have also changed the character's name.