By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Final-Fan said:
Linkzmax said:
With 21 players to start, I'd say a third-party or two teams again is pretty likely. We should have a better idea of what's going on after a night passes, but that's more a topic of discussion for tomorrow than something to dwell on today.

FF, no. Need I say why?(hint: I have no read on radish yet)

radish, stop using counter-suspicion as your pony.

Yeah, I think you do need to say why.  Last game, he absolutely rejected the idea that his actions were detrimental to town.  And now, he is showing what I would almost call aggressive ignorance.  Not only did he not bother researching the Alarmist before commenting on the suggestion that cults were in the game, but he seems to be under the impression that I'm voting him simply because of that fact, despite that I've been loudly calling for his lynch ever since the sign-ups, a fact that I specifically referred to in my post, and for reasons that I also reiterated in that post. 

I mean god damn, what good is it to have a player that never listens to anyone and exists only to confuse the town and hammer people at random?  It's like having a Jester in every game. 

I lol'd

Anyway, there wasn't very much to read left, boo!!!

Around the Network

54 posts (half are Rol's)? When i said less than 200 i was expecting more like 500!

Good, now do the same later.

So where is Linkz? He died early last round and he was looking forward to this one.

I thought he would be more active!

Final-Fan said:
It is also possible hat has repurposed the Alarmist role somehow, so that its function doesn't revolve around standard cults. I don't really have any ideas on how that would work, but it's something to keep in mind.  

Thats a possibility of course, we could have mafia 1 or 2 shot mafia recruiter for example.

But cult existence is still a bigger possibility imo.

Baalzamon said:
I don't understand why Radish gets all this attention every game. He does the same thing EVERY game, whether he is mafia or not, yet people continue to abuse him on it game after game after game.

Well....he didnt do anything major yet, but maybe you should read the past game or two to refresh your memory regarding him.

I tried lynching Radish with my all last game, i was mafia and most of the players were confirmed power roles townies

(yep the only 2 players without power roles were town siblings) and Radish was the weak link and my only chance at wining.

Anywho burned out regarding Radish so i'm gonna ignore him until he does something really bizzare (by his standards).

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Fine Rol,

If you get Radish at L-1 i will happily hammer him for ya :)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

RolStoppable said:
Stefl1504 said:

I lol'd

Anyway, there wasn't very much to read left, boo!!!

Any suspects yet?

And why doesn't that IRC channel support a German keyboard setting?

Because I use the english keyboard layout most of the time...

Suspects? All of you, it's day one... I would normally like to go after radish, but he offers me a town read this time arround... also aren't we still missing players?
Mario also gives me a townish vibe...

If you ask from whome I get the badest vibe for now... its final fan

also since I was not able to random vote at the beginning...

Vote: Trucks

RolStoppable said:
nen-suer said:

(...)

Anywho burned out regarding Radish so i'm gonna ignore him until he does something really bizzare (by his standards).

No, no, no.

Help radish. Lynch him.

You sound pretty desperate, but not in the same way that players normally do when they're trying to catch me out as an easy lynch. Due to this, I believe that you're not actually Mafia, but you're still performing a risky action here

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

We should totally like put him at l-1 and then have the hammer possibility being there and wait for someone to unknowingly hammer him... radish-style :D

radishhead said:
RolStoppable said:
nen-suer said:

(...)

No, no, no.

Help radish. Lynch him.

You sound pretty desperate, but not in the same way that players normally do when they're trying to catch me out as an easy lynch. Due to this, I believe that you're not actually Mafia, but you're still performing a risky action here

And thar the town vibes blow... Radish, you amaze me...

Stefl1504 said:
radishhead said:
RolStoppable said:
nen-suer said:

(...)

No, no, no.

Help radish. Lynch him.

What? He told me to scum hunt

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
Stefl1504 said:
radishhead said:

What? He told me to scum hunt

Urgh... just do so, okay? Go hunt scum!!!

Stefl1504 said:

Urgh... just do so, okay? Go hunt scum!!!

I am o.o I swear that I can't win xD

- I suggested that he probably isn't mafia (ie. a town vibe)- that's just as useful as suggesting that I feel that someone could be mafia

- I also warned him that he's being overly suspicious and analytical, which could result in him being lynched/killed in the future

Watch me on YouTube!