By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

My character is Pac-Man.

Around the Network

Well in that case, I'm going to try finding it.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

No.

Frankly, I'm not interested in finding a post that's TOO subtle or that only you could understand. Really, cut your arrogance and stop playing with us. Nameclaim, we are not your puppets, I don't care if everyone is too afraid of you.

Vote: Prof

People have been lynched for playing silly mind games and playing hard to get, so screw Prof.

morenoingrato said:
No.

Frankly, I'm not interested in finding a post that's TOO subtle or that only you could understand. Really, cut your arrogance and stop playing with us. Nameclaim, we are not your puppets, I don't care if everyone is too afraid of you.

Vote: Prof

People have been lynched for playing silly mind games and playing hard to get, so screw Prof.

I like you prof, but I'm kinda in agreement with moreno here...

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Linkzmax said:

I am so not used to waking up before the last minute to get ready for work.. this is nice!

Since outlaw is open to the guessing games, I would say he's a http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Universal_Backup and Rol was a http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Firefighter. It would be pretty odd to have both a Janitor and a role that immediately learns what the cleaned body was though. Also if that's the case, judging from the lack of a fire kill last night Rol either got lucky or the FF could be a herring like the Alarmist seems to be.

I'm glad someone has some competency to read into Rol and my posts.

So do you know Rol's name as well, or just got an ability?

Why didn't you become an alarmist upon spurge's death, or did you?

Final-Fan said:
Baalzamon said:
FoS Prof.

Nameclaim now. No more excuses. There is no reason to wait, other than the fact that you are really beginning to make me think you simply want more names crossed out that you won't be able to fake claim.

Don't worry guys! He made a quicktopic, so that somehow proves he hasn't changed his answer, despite the fact that we never received the quicktopic link (so he could simply create another quicktopic), or the fact that you can edit your damned post in quicktopic.

Lets hear it Prof, or my vote is going on you.

FoS Baalz

QT posts are timestamped, and posts with edits are marked as such and the last edit is also timestamped.  I'm not happy about prof hijacking the game either, and if this is actually about mass-claiming because mafia are antagonists I am going to be pissed because that kind of exploit is ridiculous and a bad way to play the game, but I am even less eager to see you throw this kind of bullshit at him. 

It is bull, but nothing would stop prof from creating several QTs to suit whatever claim he ends up wanting.(However subtley posting it here would pretty much void that) Really it's all stupid though. If prof is mafia he's either got a safelist or was smart enough to deduce the flavor split if it exists and has come up with a fakeclaim if need be.

Around the Network

How slow isn't this day moving along...?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

theprof00 said:
DanneSandin said:
Yeah, I think there's quite a few Alucards out there! Not only from Castelvania, but there's an Alucard in an Anime series as well...

Aww yeah, vampire hunter D. I remember my mind being blown by that movie.

Also Hellsing, which I never really got into....

Yeah Vamnpire HUnter D thats it :D

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Oh Rufus, you spoil me too much. Taking care of my Votals -whatever those are- while I prepare for Summer classes. 

Tis a shame we've come to the slow weekend. I was really enjoying the read.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I guess Prof is waiting for Noctis to name claim, and then he will follow suite. Too bad this "plan" of his has killed off any other conversation that was taking place. It is just a waiting game now...

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
I guess Prof is waiting for Noctis to name claim, and then he will follow suite. Too bad this "plan" of his has killed off any other conversation that was taking place. It is just a waiting game now...

I hate when people say this.

You blame me for not being able to produce conversation yourself. Did you forget last weekend when it also went dead? No, you haven't. But you're grateful for the opporunity to point fingers, aren't you?