By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Smeags said:
nen-suer said:

Did you play Cathrine ? That game was really hard huh xD

I haven't played it (ModKill!), but I know how much Hatmoza loves it.

So I suppose I should be honored that Hatmoza bestowed such a character upon me.

Haha yeah.......its just people not familiar with the game tend to think  that the name "Katherine"  is a misspelled "Catherine"  (Like FF did before)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
nen-suer said:
Baalzamon said:
Based on the strong town vibe, I do strongly urge you two to get your votes off of Ninpie, however.

Votes was to get him to talk. 

Nope, the votes did absolutely nothing to get me to talk.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:

Just noc and insom now.

Baalzamon said:
FoS Prof.

Nameclaim now. No more excuses. There is no reason to wait, other than the fact that you are really beginning to make me think you simply want more names crossed out that you won't be able to fake claim.

Don't worry guys! He made a quicktopic, so that somehow proves he hasn't changed his answer, despite the fact that we never received the quicktopic link (so he could simply create another quicktopic), or the fact that you can edit your damned post in quicktopic.

Lets hear it Prof, or my vote is going on you.

I've actually already claimed in here. I'ts subtle, but it's there. At least, no noobs should be able to find it.

Around the Network

Then put it out in the open Prof, no need to be secretive.

all you should care about is that it's here and unaltered. I'm proving I'm not changing my story when the time comes.

radish are you that picture you posted? the ace attourney guy?

theprof00 said:
radish are you that picture you posted? the ace attourney guy?

Nah, just I feel like I can relate to Gumshoe in many ways - especially when I'm playing mafia xD

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Yeah i didnt think it was.
just checking in case