By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
theprof00 said:
Ninpie, there's no way this can possibly hurt you as town. I don't know what you are being so protective about. You've already outed your role. That's the major claim. You came out and claimed a role (Huge!) and are too shy to claim a name when it's been suggested by yourself that names are tied to alignment?!?!

That makes it look like you're scared because your name is mafia related.

As far as I know I suggested that and nearly got lynched for it... Why don't you go first prof??

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:
But I still want ninpie's name.

Why can't you explain as to why you need his name?? And is it ONLY his name you want? A moment ago you wanted all noobs names...

Read above. I'm not goignt o explain my lead because then he just needs to read that and then make one up on the fly.

How is that not obvious to you?

I understand that, but why can't you out your name first?? Explain THAT.

DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:
Ninpie, there's no way this can possibly hurt you as town. I don't know what you are being so protective about. You've already outed your role. That's the major claim. You came out and claimed a role (Huge!) and are too shy to claim a name when it's been suggested by yourself that names are tied to alignment?!?!

As far as I know I suggested that and nearly got lynched for it... Why don't you go first prof??

Huh, and now you vote for me for it. Funny how you contradict yourself on a dime.

DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:
DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:
But I still want ninpie's name.

Why can't you explain as to why you need his name?? And is it ONLY his name you want? A moment ago you wanted all noobs names...

Read above. I'm not goignt o explain my lead because then he just needs to read that and then make one up on the fly.

How is that not obvious to you?

I understand that, but why can't you out your name first?? Explain THAT.

Because my name is part of the lead you....@*@$*&@)$*(

NintendoPie said:
theprof00 said:

No, I just want to know why you would like my name. 

What is your lead?

Just name calim Pie, since we all know your role its not a big deal.

Its almost 2 am and i need to sleep. just do it for me ok.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:

My Role could be a big deal.

theprof00 said:
DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:

Huh, and now you vote for me for it. Funny how you contradict yourself on a dime.

You're acting scummy, trying to get everyones names - pushing it too hard.

NintendoPie said:
nen-suer said:

But you've outed yourself...

DanneSandin said:
NintendoPie said:
nen-suer said:

But you've outed yourself...

Umm... what are you trying to say here?

Going to bed

Vote: Nin-Pie

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)